4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I'm. Deeply. Upset. That. You. Don't. Write. Your. Scripts. Like. This.

Please. Re-evaluate. Your. Ways. Sir.

What. We. Need. Is. More. Periods.
Haha I mean, they have a point. I don’t use periods at the end of dialogue lines. Not sure why. I use them like exclamation points for being serious or definite. Just the way it is now

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Haha I mean, they have a point. I don’t use periods at the end of dialogue lines. Not sure why. I use them like exclamation points for being serious or definite. Just the way it is now
But that's....what.....exclamation....points are for.......
The text generation :rolleyes:
Back to English class with you all! <---- look at that gorgeous exclamation point lol

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
I'm extremely happy to see this game continue to thrive. The new demo is very promising and I love the small tweaks and adjustments in the continuing narrative.
The demo version renders and animations admittedly do seem a bit grainy/noisy in comparison to what I remember from the first, but obviously that's being adjusted over time.

I looove Lexxx's new character model (muscle and proportions are 10/10) even if I miss the visor, and I'm really happy to see her properly return as a more involved character.
I am interested in seeing if she remembers anything from the first, and what sort of personality she forms now that she has more agency and self-identity and isn't hard-locked due to pirate reverse engineering.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The little witticisms and comedy are on point as always, and I'm glad to see the protag continue his creative alliteration. The little fourth wall jabs were actually quite entertaining. Even though I don't usually enjoy them, they are subtle and quick enough to not feel distracting from the artifice.

I am also happy that we are seeing hints of the meaningful character development, and how the protag is more confident and open to politely asking the girls out.

I wasn't expecting a new character, but Xel has instantly won me over, she is incredibly adorable and sexy already. I love the mix of geekiness, overwhelming empathy and bubbly joy; it's a "bimbo" archetype I wish would be leaned into more in other stories rather than the more common mean-spirited ideas. She is an absolute bombshell and her "bounciness" leaves a fantastic first impression, more animations like that would be welcome.

She's a great example on how attention to detail in hyper-feminine posture, gesture and mannerisms during otherwise mundane scenes can greatly heighten the aesthetic and eroticism of the character building. I've mentioned before that this game is excellent at expressive faces and poses.

I'm very glad to see the game continue to gain popularity and support, congratulations on the upcoming steam release!

Ashley! Ashley! Ashley!

Edit:
Although I am generally wary of AI art ethically and don't particularly care for most of it (it's very restricted and limited contrary to the hype, and artistically repetitive), I enjoy dabbling with CivitAI for personal use. I quite dig the aesthetic chosen for the various pop culture posters, and I'm always incredibly glad to see Samus! (or unnamed blonde nordic space warrioress as patreon prefers)

If I may ask, what was the checkpoint/Lora/prompts used for it? Would be fun to replicate that artstyle and muscular bimbo aesthetic.

Only annoying thing is now I want Samus in this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: estteno

multiplex1

Sep 4, 2019
There was a glitch when I tried to edit Xel's information.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/day0_intro.rpy", line 2158, in script
d hap "[emily], I got the flour you needed!"
File "game/phone_xel.rpy", line 112, in execute
screen phone_relationship_xel():
File "game/phone_xel.rpy", line 122, in execute
vbox:
File "game/phone_xel.rpy", line 125, in execute
label "{size=60}[xel]{/size}\n"
NameError: Name 'xel' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/day0_intro.rpy", line 2158, in script
d hap "[emily], I got the flour you needed!"
File "G:\Entertainment\CGGs (Computer Generated Games)\RenPy\LlamaMann Games\SexBot\Main Game\Game\SexBot_Recalibrated-2.00_techdemo2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2560, in execute
Say.execute(self)
File "G:\Entertainment\CGGs (Computer Generated Games)\RenPy\LlamaMann Games\SexBot\Main Game\Game\SexBot_Recalibrated-2.00_techdemo2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 615, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "G:\Entertainment\CGGs (Computer Generated Games)\RenPy\LlamaMann Games\SexBot\Main Game\Game\SexBot_Recalibrated-2.00_techdemo2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1494, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "G:\Entertainment\CGGs (Computer Generated Games)\RenPy\LlamaMann Games\SexBot\Main Game\Game\SexBot_Recalibrated-2.00_techdemo2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1394, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
File "G:\Entertainment\CGGs (Computer Generated Games)\RenPy\LlamaMann Games\SexBot\Main Game\Game\SexBot_Recalibrated-2.00_techdemo2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1045, in do_display
display_say(who,
File "G:\Entertainment\CGGs (Computer Generated Games)\RenPy\LlamaMann Games\SexBot\Main Game\Game\SexBot_Recalibrated-2.00_techdemo2-pc\renpy\character.py", line 741, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "G:\Entertainment\CGGs (Computer Generated Games)\RenPy\LlamaMann Games\SexBot\Main Game\Game\SexBot_Recalibrated-2.00_techdemo2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 301, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "G:\Entertainment\CGGs (Computer Generated Games)\RenPy\LlamaMann Games\SexBot\Main Game\Game\SexBot_Recalibrated-2.00_techdemo2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2166, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "G:\Entertainment\CGGs (Computer Generated Games)\RenPy\LlamaMann Games\SexBot\Main Game\Game\SexBot_Recalibrated-2.00_techdemo2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2688, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
File "G:\Entertainment\CGGs (Computer Generated Games)\RenPy\LlamaMann Games\SexBot\Main Game\Game\SexBot_Recalibrated-2.00_techdemo2-pc\renpy\display\displayable.py", line 431, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "G:\Entertainment\CGGs (Computer Generated Games)\RenPy\LlamaMann Games\SexBot\Main Game\Game\SexBot_Recalibrated-2.00_techdemo2-pc\renpy\display\displayable.py", line 431, in visit_all
File "G:\Entertainment\CGGs (Computer Generated Games)\RenPy\LlamaMann Games\SexBot\Main Game\Game\SexBot_Recalibrated-2.00_techdemo2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 480, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "G:\Entertainment\CGGs (Computer Generated Games)\RenPy\LlamaMann Games\SexBot\Main Game\Game\SexBot_Recalibrated-2.00_techdemo2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2688, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
File "G:\Entertainment\CGGs (Computer Generated Games)\RenPy\LlamaMann Games\SexBot\Main Game\Game\SexBot_Recalibrated-2.00_techdemo2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 491, in per_interact
self.update()
File "G:\Entertainment\CGGs (Computer Generated Games)\RenPy\LlamaMann Games\SexBot\Main Game\Game\SexBot_Recalibrated-2.00_techdemo2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/phone_xel.rpy", line 122, in execute
vbox:
File "game/phone_xel.rpy", line 125, in execute
label "{size=60}[xel]{/size}\n"
File "G:\Entertainment\CGGs (Computer Generated Games)\RenPy\LlamaMann Games\SexBot\Main Game\Game\SexBot_Recalibrated-2.00_techdemo2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 1011, in _label
text = renpy.text.text.Text(label, style=text_style, substitute=substitute, scope=scope, **text_kwargs)
File "G:\Entertainment\CGGs (Computer Generated Games)\RenPy\LlamaMann Games\SexBot\Main Game\Game\SexBot_Recalibrated-2.00_techdemo2-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1738, in __init__
self.set_text(text, scope, substitute) # type: ignore
File "G:\Entertainment\CGGs (Computer Generated Games)\RenPy\LlamaMann Games\SexBot\Main Game\Game\SexBot_Recalibrated-2.00_techdemo2-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1868, in set_text
i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute) # type: ignore
File "G:\Entertainment\CGGs (Computer Generated Games)\RenPy\LlamaMann Games\SexBot\Main Game\Game\SexBot_Recalibrated-2.00_techdemo2-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 371, in substitute
s = interpolate(s, kwargs) # type: ignore
File "G:\Entertainment\CGGs (Computer Generated Games)\RenPy\LlamaMann Games\SexBot\Main Game\Game\SexBot_Recalibrated-2.00_techdemo2-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 86, in interpolate
raise e
File "G:\Entertainment\CGGs (Computer Generated Games)\RenPy\LlamaMann Games\SexBot\Main Game\Game\SexBot_Recalibrated-2.00_techdemo2-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 78, in interpolate
value = renpy.python.py_eval(code, {}, scope)
File "G:\Entertainment\CGGs (Computer Generated Games)\RenPy\LlamaMann Games\SexBot\Main Game\Game\SexBot_Recalibrated-2.00_techdemo2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1209, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "G:\Entertainment\CGGs (Computer Generated Games)\RenPy\LlamaMann Games\SexBot\Main Game\Game\SexBot_Recalibrated-2.00_techdemo2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "<none>", line 1, in <module>
File "G:\Entertainment\CGGs (Computer Generated Games)\RenPy\LlamaMann Games\SexBot\Main Game\Game\SexBot_Recalibrated-2.00_techdemo2-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 313, in __getitem__
raise NameError("Name '{}' is not defined.".format(key))
NameError: Name 'xel' is not defined.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.3.24061702
Sexbot Recalibrated 2.00_techdemo2
Tue Oct 1 09:53:44 2024

Reactions: Llamamann
Jan 18, 2023
Really glad this story is continuing and I hope the dev won't lose his fun in making this.
Though I hope that different scenarios will more often lead to an actual sex scene instead of just humping etc.
(Like for example when Emily and Meiko come back at night from a party and the protagonist notices and checks it out... my god would I have loved it if they went further there).

Reactions: Orc2381

Orc2381

Feb 23, 2022
Really glad this story is continuing and I hope the dev won't lose his fun in making this.
Though I hope that different scenarios will more often lead to an actual sex scene instead of just humping etc.
(Like for example when Emily and Meiko come back at night from a party and the protagonist notices and checks it out... my god would I have loved it if they went further there).
You my friend have some really refined and sophisticated taste. Please yes, let’s take this man’s advice and alter that scene as stated. LEGEND

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
No, I'm taking the advice I received earlier and waiting for the first content update. The current tags would sadly suggest the former of the two scenarios I outlined, but that could be down to the current version being a "tech demo".
The current tags only apply to what's currently in the game... Play the demo.
It's only a half-gig download, it'll give you an idea of what's different, and what you can expect in regards to your question.

Jan 18, 2023
(Or pretty much any of the gym scenes o_O)

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Not sure if these were noted or not:

Steve & Xel scene
"People are dying to get there hands on them" - their
"better get goin" - going

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes