4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

monism

Oct 14, 2022
so only just found this and hot damn love the new new lexx face and xel is great
will support when I can afford

MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
I'll swap phones with you if you have a double Ashley? or Emily? or Steph? or Anyone, even Mai. Meiko is my least favorite out of everyone. :( :ROFLMAO:
I think we need a poll. Mostly just so I can vote for Daphne. S+ tier body and face across all AVNs...

On a more serious note, I left a review with some unsolicited constructive feedback in case it's helpful. Having thoroughly enjoyed the first game over the last couple of days, I would be remiss if I did not share my two cents on how I think this sequel can be meaningfully improved.

Last edited:
Reactions: MiltonPowers

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
I think we need a poll. Mostly just so I can vote for Daphne. S+ tier body and face across all AVNs...

On a more serious note, I left a review with some unsolicited constructive feedback in case it's helpful. Having thoroughly enjoyed the first game over the last couple of days, I would be remiss if I did not share my two cents on how I think this sequel can be meaningfully improved.
I think you put too much thought into a tech demo that was released for supporters who've addressed many issues on the discord.

I honestly don't know why people review a short tech demo as a full fledged game. I'd wait a couple of updates, before doing so. The following updates should be more promising and story related and if we learned anything from phase 1 Llama is always tweaking things and making improvements as he goes.

Last edited:

MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
I think you put too much thought into a tech demo that was released for supporters who've addressed many issues on the discord.

I honestly don't know why people review a short tech demo as a full fledged game. I'd wait a couple of updates, before doing so. The following updates should be more promising and story related and if we learned anything from phase 1 Llama is always taking things and making improvements as he goes.
I think it's unreasonable to expect people here to join some Discord server to get the full picture of a game that's been posted for download. I'm judging it based on what's been shared to date. I'm not going to go around doing due diligence on AVNs to make sure my points haven't been addressed in some unsearchable place.

What's the point of posting it here if people can't critique it? If you were the dev, I'd tell you to grow thicker skin, but you ain't even him...

Separately, contrary to what you say, I was not reviewing it as a full fledged game. I literally commented on how the intro played, how characters were introduced, how much exposition there was and how I think it doesn't bode well for the rest of the game once it is developed. The very first review stated that renders have improved meaningfully and characters were introduced in a great way, when I personally think the exact opposite on both counts.

How you go from that piece of constructive feedback to "honestly don't know why people review a short tech demo as a full fledged game" is just wild. I literally commented I look forward to playing the whole game and revisiting my review then.

If you don't think reviews are valid at this point, just don't read them, but that doesn't mean I can't write them smh

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
I think it's unreasonable to expect people here to join some Discord server to get the full picture of a game that's been posted for download. I'm judging it based on what's been shared to date. I'm not going to go around doing due diligence on AVNs to make sure my points haven't been addressed in some unsearchable place.

What's the point of posting it here if people can't critique it? If you were the dev, I'd tell you to grow thicker skin, but you ain't even him...

Separately, contrary to what you say, I was not reviewing it as a full fledged game. I literally commented on how the intro played, how characters were introduced, how much exposition there was and how I think it doesn't bode well for the rest of the game once it is developed. The very first review stated that renders have improved meaningfully and characters were introduced in a great way, when I personally think the exact opposite on both counts.

How you go from that piece of constructive feedback to "honestly don't know why people review a short tech demo as a full fledged game" is just wild. I literally commented I look forward to playing the whole game and revisiting my review then.

If you don't think reviews are valid at this point, just don't read them, but that doesn't mean I can't write them smh
It got leaked, it was not posted here to be reviewed.

MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
This. It was a tech demo for supporters period. So we could test out the new features for Llama and give him feed back. Being leaked here doesn't make it something else.
The dev is on this very thread posting teasers... Seems like they want engagement? There's no rule saying we can't provide feedback until authorized. You literally said "and give him feedback"! What a strange hill to want to die on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grelk

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
You literally said "and give him feedback"! What a strange hill to want to die on.
Don't be so disingenuous in your response by removing the full context of what he said, especially when it's in the quote in your post... He said it was for a specific group of people to give feedback.

Whilst I don't see the problem with the demo being here (it's a fucking demo after all), I do see their logic with you posting such a large review based solely on a demo...

Reactions: yourmomma
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes