Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
There was nothing wrong with his and yes I read all of them. "certain group who like a certain fetish" please don't tell me you got all this backward? you do realize that he was asking if the dev was planning to add NTR since he DON'T like it? Not an unreasonable request in any way. He wasn't being unfriendly or demanding but sure, you do you and think up more conspiracies in your head.
:unsure: My Bad :LOL:

• Angry
Reactions: Kond and BTLD

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hence my "clueless" statement of pot - kettle. You are attacking someone on your own team because shit Idk... I'm usually pro dev but not answering on if there will be ntr makes no damn sense. It's yes or no and nothing gets spoiled.

Those that like it can know to play those that don't can choose to skip. I don't think that is being whiney or being a 16 year old.

SiJa

Feb 21, 2018
I find this an interesting conversation you are all having :unsure:
The main being is this going to have NTR or not?

Firstly, would it be NTR if you are talking about Alexa, who is artificial intelligence (robot)?

Secondly, I have seen many games that have declared tags for NTR which have not quite understood the meaning of NTR, it can be due to the death of a character, not just betrayal and sex. so... if that was something planned then would be giving some of the story away already, spoilers you could say.

Finally, the dev has said he is not going to say at this point, so if it's such a deal-breaker for you to know now, then maybe it's best you don't play the game and move on and find something else to play?

From what I have seen so far it is not the same as other games and stories, not the usual incest/family thing, so not sure trying to define it by tags is really required... which is also why the next thing to be brought up will be Incest patching no doubt... Yes, spoiler alert...Alexa is your mother :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020

Firstly, would it be NTR if you are talking about Alexa, who is artificial intelligence (robot)?

Secondly, I have seen many games that have declared tags for NTR which have not quite understood the meaning of NTR, it can be due to the death of a character, not just betrayal and sex. so... if that was something planned then would be giving some of the story away already, spoilers you could say.

Finally, the dev has said he is not going to say at this point, so if it's such a deal-breaker for you to know now, then maybe it's best you don't play the game and move on and find something else to play?

From what I have seen so far it is not the same as other games and stories, not the usual incest/family thing, so not sure trying to define it by tags is really required... which is also why the next thing to be brought up will be Incest patching no doubt... Yes, spoiler alert...Alexa is your mother :ROFLMAO:
Will it have XXX? Yes. No. Huge spoiler.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

There is neat little spoiler protector on the op which you can place genre tags that are in and are upcoming to the vn in. Takes very little effort and sometimes eliminates like 25% of the posts for those that want to know to avoid and to play.

I don't think it is asking too much to know. Yet it is the devs choice to decide to announce the tags or not. Most (not all) that don't disclose either don't have the story planned that far away or are waiting to let their donations givers the power to choose. Which is fine as well.

Those that love ntr usually look for the tag to play a vn that has it in it. And those that hate usually want to know if it's avoidable then debate it a bit.

But I don't think any story would be spoiled by a tag. To me tags are a guide to which you can use to pick what you want to play by their presence. As tags are searchable here I don't think I'm wrong.

SiJa

Feb 21, 2018
There is neat little spoiler protector on the op which you can place genre tags that are in and are upcoming to the vn in. Takes very little effort and sometimes eliminates like 25% of the posts for those that want to know to avoid and to play.

I don't think it is asking too much to know. Yet it is the devs choice to decide to announce the tags or not. Most (not all) that don't disclose either don't have the story planned that far away or are waiting to let their donations givers the power to choose. Which is fine as well.

Those that love ntr usually look for the tag to play a vn that has it in it. And those that hate usually want to know if it's avoidable then debate it a bit.

But I don't think any story would be spoiled by a tag. To me tags are a guide to which you can use to pick what you want to play by their presence. As tags are searchable here I don't think I'm wrong.
Let me ask this then... do you look for tags when watching a film or tv series?
Or do you watch a little, or watch a trailer (a demo could be considered a trailer) and see if you like it, if you like it, then continue to watch more. You have no idea at that point what is going to be or not be in the story?

Personally, I don't care either way, I have played what is available so far, enjoyed it, and will play more.

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD and Kond

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Or do you watch a little, or watch a trailer (a demo could be considered a trailer) and see if you like it, if you like it, then continue to watch more. You have no idea at that point what is going to be or not be in the story?

Personally, I don't care either way, I have played what is available so far, enjoyed it, and will play more.
When it comes to adult entertainment hell yeah I search tags, genres, and preview pics.

I'm a lot like you. I'm ntr neutral but about 80% of the posters that actually post on this forum either hate or love ntr. Rape is an another important tag to most people.

A non ntr example. I will not play ones with tags of 'dating sim" that also has the tag of "no sex". For me to download that would be a waste in every sense of the world. So I appreciate having that option to see what kind of content lies in store...

SiJa

Feb 21, 2018
Just finished the game - I really liked it so far. The renders are mostly good (a few are a bit grainy, maybe they will be changed), also already some good animations, too. But what stands out for me is the storytelling and even more the humor! I haven't laughed out loud so often in a game in a long time. Now I'm already looking forward to the next release.

While playing the game I noticed there is no music so far in the game - well, I couldn't resist and added some and made a little Mod.

Mod functions:
- background music for the game, adapted to the scenes
- a music jukebox for playing the tracks manually
- renaming of the main characters

Most of these functions are optional and can be turned on/off while playing the game

Download Mod only v0.1a (~24MB)
WorkUpload -

View attachment 1173408 View attachment 1173409 View attachment 1173410 View attachment 1173411
Nice mod...however, would say needs Mom/Sister name change to maybe be altered?
Dev has not said if Emily is your Mom/Landlady/Step-Mother/Guardian etc.. or any other definition apart from you know she takes care of you (I am taking that from the being grounded part)
and Sam is not known to be your Sister/Step-sister/Roommate etc...

Also, the dev has said classifying them as Mom/Sister will not work well later in the game.

Maybe swap to...say Emily name change: and Sam name change:
Although I do remember you have the choice in the game as each character is introduced to you to change their name, so not sure it's needed :unsure:
:)

Reactions: KoGa3

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Or do you watch a little, or watch a trailer (a demo could be considered a trailer) and see if you like it, if you like it, then continue to watch more.
I look a tag for movies, there is some movies (drama for example) that i don't like, but some i watch some trailers, if have some actors that i like. The main thing about the tags is that people know what they will watch (or play) so you can give the hype for the next update, you don't need to say what will happen, just what the game will have. There is a lot of devs that have plans for they games, and that tag is not at the moment in the game, so they just put "future" in the genre (and the dev said that already have a roadmap).
Making a game and not saying what will put there is always a shoot in the foot, nobody will care about it, and will just look at the pics and move on, but if the game have something that someone like, even if the game still don't have that, will always pick the attention of that player. Just saying "i'm making a game" and don't giving any information of what will have, the game could have something that you don't like, or somehting that you like, don't putting that there if you already have a "roadmap" (that i believe is bullshit) don't help in anything.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Well, first off let me say, I hear what you guys are saying. I appreciate the constructive feedback. NTR is not a hot button topic for me personally, it's not a tag I look for or avoid. So I do not feel as strongly about it, as I know some do.

Being on F95 for some time, I have seen a lot of definitions of NTR, and a lot of varied opinions on what NTR is and what qualifies as it. Maybe this game will walk a line that is NTR to some, and not others, and the individual player needs to decide. Perhaps in future builds the player can make meaningful choices to allow NTR or avoid it. Perhaps it only occurs in non-canonical dreams. Perhaps it happens with a Clone of the person and not them. Perhaps it happens in a simulation of the main character playing a game and his avatar that experiences NTR. Or maybe it will just never happen, and be used as a device to motivate the player and create urgency and meaning.

I personally set out to make a game with no limits. This may not be apparent at this stage of the game, but I assure you that's where it is headed. With a game that can go anywhere, I feel that creates a mystery of where I'm going to take it. That is why I choose not to disclose what happens in any way. I say NTR, that means the other nerd bangs one of the main girls. I say no NTR that means he is not a threat in any way. So yes, it reveals elements of the story, so I will not be disclosing it.

Is there a non-NTR tag for games? There is no NTR until there is NTR. Currently the game has no NTR. Choose to accept it or not, that is what you know. This game is being made regardless. I honestly hope people enjoy it, but I also know it will not please everyone. So be it.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Nice mod...however, would say needs Mom/Sister name change to maybe be altered?
Dev has not said if Emily is your Mom/Landlady/Step-Mother/Guardian etc.. or any other definition apart from you know she takes care of you (I am taking that from the being grounded part)
and Sam is not known to be your Sister/Step-sister/Roommate etc...

Also, the dev has said classifying them as Mom/Sister will not work well later in the game.

Maybe swap to...say Emily name change: and Sam name change:
Although I do remember you have the choice in the game as each character is introduced to you to change their name, so not sure it's needed :unsure:
:)
Thanks.

About the renaming: this is just a small, usual addition to my Mods and was therefore already basically there when I created it (I have made a kind of code template for that). The thing with mom/sis or better the name is a good hint, I will eventually change that in the next update. I think I remember that the term "mom" appears in the game code somewhere, so I used it.

Edit:
I adapted the renaming already. And while I was at it, I also added two new Mod functions, too:
a scene replay/gallery and some cheating options

Last edited:
Reactions: jolann and SiJa

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
It was fun, but that's an awful lot of content going missing by having it be a single choice. Maybe exercise each morning with the choices of partner/strength like it is and then the other outfit choice happening later that day? Would fit it all in before the prom happens. The content gets shown and the illusion of choice is still maintained but without the reloading.
Exactly my thoughts as well. This game appears to be choice base, but it really is a disguised kinetic novel. The choices you pick basically discard the other scenes and we are just following a linear path. And this is why some complain that there is little content. The way this game is set up, around 70% of it is skipped. First you have the branching point of making the sexbot independent or obedient and then later choosing one of the four outfits. Even one of four has two parts. But what doesn't make sense is that if you pick obedient this choice is forgotten the next day.

Also the story feels a bit rushed, why do the days finish too quickly, jeez there are two days left until for the prom. So we will probably get just four more MC bedroom scenes (two being Melvin) and then prom. But then there anywhere up to 10 scenes we don't see, just to force you to replay to see them.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
though...most of my points still stand.
Exactly my thoughts as well. This game appears to be choice base, but it really is a disguised kinetic novel. The choices you pick basically discard the other scenes and we are just following a linear path. And this is why some complain that there is little content. The way this game is set up, around 70% of it is skipped. First you have the branching point of making the sexbot independent or obedient and then later choosing one of the four outfits. Even one of four has two parts. But what doesn't make sense is that if you pick obedient this choice is forgotten the next day.

Also the story feels a bit rushed, why do the days finish too quickly, jeez there are two days left until for the prom. So we will probably get just four more MC bedroom scenes (two being Melvin) and then prom. But then there anywhere up to 10 scenes we don't see, just to force you to replay to see them.
For sure. I plan to fix the choices and reorder them for 1.0. For right now, I want the scenes to be accessible. The choices will have significance as the game progresses. This is still very early days for this game. It was hard to decide how to present these early iterations of the game. But 1.0 will play a lot differently than the updates leading up to it

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
great potential, like the mom/sis action too, but would be nice if there was a way to know which path was beta, dom, normal, threesome/lesb paths, but right now i have three different saves...
cyberpunk is clear what that would be ofc, but other three i had to try and still be a bit "hmmmmm? :eek: :) "

4.50 star(s) 200 Votes