Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
For some reason I'm getting flashbacks to a house fire and a really hard choice...

No seriously the dev has every right to keep his planned content to himself. I will continue to follow this but I really can't recommend it to my anti ntr or pro ntr friends.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
For some reason I'm getting flashbacks to a house fire and a really hard choice...

No seriously the dev has every right to keep his planned content to himself. I will continue to follow this but I really can't recommend it to my anti ntr or pro ntr friends.
Going to play it right now, what you're saying is frightening me :confused:

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Sorry i don't mean to frighten anyone. But when a dev acts like there is need for secrecy in upcoming content that makes my spidey senses tingle. So far this vn is safe from tragic content... so far... :)
I see what you mean ; I'm all to familiar with "surprise" content that change completely the game/hentai/other
I just hope we'll have the choice to go through that content or not ; but I'm okay ofc with the dev doing as he/she pleases with the game ; it's theirs, their story and their work. And I'm grateful for it.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Now with all that being said..those are my own personal views ...in no way or shape or form do I want you as the creator of this story to change the story for me...thats not how I roll...
Also everything I said please don't take them as a insult or offensive or anything like that...they were not meant as that .
Again I say , wish you the best and I'll also keep this thread under watch for some time to see if there has been any modifications and I could play it or not.
Best of luck dev!

I mean...if a dev offers you a pretty straight up answer:

" But for your concerns I’d urge you to play based off the current tags the game has. Nothing is set in stone, but I’m not ruling things out. Totally your call if you want to play based on that of course."

And your immediate urge/response is *STILL* to immediately go into a long winded and passive aggressive fueled "I won't play your game because..." declaration response speech here, and one which you've already offered up countless times before within your 2k+ posts over that specific inclusion of content in countless other new games' threads popping up on the latest update page:

Yeah, in translated F95 posting message board terms, and given the standard new thread reality here where the first 10+ pages are typically always going to be getting spammed by the same subsection of endless game consumption crowd jumping in to demand similar "I'm not going to steal....err, play/donate to this one because..", instead of you know, just taking the straight up answer at it's face value and moving on....that actually is *exactly* how you roll here :).

All that said though, and while it's always refreshing to see a dev who's apparently capable of filtering out that constant noise here for what it really is...I'll be sad if this game ultimately ends up straying from the unique to one of these games "Weird Science" surface formula in favor of going heavy on the whore bots or "i want to tap into the outdated idea that incest is really helping to sell any very well made/polished games nowadays" mommy clone concepts. Seems like a waste of a KISS formula that would still offer a lot of universal appeal possibilities without weighing it down with a bunch of targeted taste fetish notes.

Definitely on my list of want to try games regardless though once it gets some real payoff content added in I can expect to jerk of to while playing it.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I mean...if a dev offers you a pretty straight up answer:

" But for your concerns I’d urge you to play based off the current tags the game has. Nothing is set in stone, but I’m not ruling things out. Totally your call if you want to play based on that of course."

And your immediate urge/response is *STILL* to immediately go into a long winded and passive aggressive fueled "I won't play your game because..." declaration response speech here, and one which you've already offered up countless times before within your 2k+ posts over that specific inclusion of content in countless other new games' threads popping up on the latest update page:

Yeah, in translated F95 posting message board terms, and given the standard new thread reality here where the first 10+ pages are typically always going to be getting spammed by the same subsection of endless game consumption crowd jumping in to demand similar "I'm not going to steal....err, play/donate to this one because..", instead of you know, just taking the straight up answer at it's face value and moving on....that actually is *exactly* how you roll here :).

All that said though, and while it's always refreshing to see a dev who's apparently capable of filtering out that constant noise here for what it really is...I'll be sad if this game ultimately ends up straying from the unique to one of these games "Weird Science" surface formula in favor of going heavy on the whore bots or "i want to tap into the outdated idea that incest is really helping to sell any very well made/polished games nowadays" mommy clone concepts. Seems like a waste of a KISS formula that would still offer a lot of universal appeal possibilities without weighing it down with a bunch of targeted taste fetish notes.

Definitely on my list of want to try games regardless though once it gets some real payoff content added in I can expect to jerk of to while playing it.
cool story bro
EDIT : if that's what you got from my posts then I have nothing to say to you...so only thing remains to be said is cool story bro

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
cool story bro
EDIT : if that's what you got from my posts then I have nothing to say to you...so only thing remains to be said is cool story bro
It's not me you had nothing to say to as much as it was this thread.

Which would and will always read easier and better for everybody checking in to a thread here, or the next, or the next, or the next...if you and the rest of the facepalm posters just kept your obsessive exclusion needs baggage in the car and just drove off without dumping it in the thread once you got your answer.

If you want to "roll" different like you claim then like...do it.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It's not me you had nothing to say to as much as it was this thread.

Which would and will always read easier and better for everybody checking in to a thread here, or the next, or the next, or the next...if you and the rest of the facepalm posters just kept your obsessive exclusion needs baggage in the car and just drove off without dumping it in the thread once you got your answer.

If you want to "roll" different like you claim then like...do it.
A lot of words to restate the same message of a lot of words you posted earlier. By chance are you in a lawyer/law related field?

• Haha
Reactions: Ursus4321 and BTLD

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Hi Llamamann, wow, dude, that animation of Emily outside the room by the door, looking at MC having fun with sexbot, and playing with herself, man, THE BEST and one of the most lewd and fappable animations I've seen so far in any of the games I've played :love:!
And she didn't even had her clothes off :LOL:

This game rules !

PS : do you think you will have some spare time left to do the sex>grind for FOTM2 ? You know, one can never have enough Melinda, hé ...

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Wow that was amazing

good luck dev but i think we need an incest patch for future releases
Ive been hoping that leaving the character names open would be enough?
Hi Llamamann, wow, dude, that animation of Emily outside the room by the door, looking at MC having fun with sexbot, and playing with herself, man, THE BEST and one of the most lewd and fappable animations I've seen so far in any of the games I've played :love:!
And she didn't even had her clothes off :LOL:

This game rules !

PS : do you think you will have some spare time left to do the sex>grind for FOTM2 ? You know, one can never have enough Melinda, hé ...
haha awesome thank you! I really like that one too! Glad you enjoyed it

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
Ive been hoping that leaving the character names open would be enough?

haha awesome thank you! I really like that one too! Glad you enjoyed it
i think a patch will be better specially if the mom will be interacting with other charecters outside the family like the robot you can't have everyone call her mom Lol.
and will give it more taboo feeling but thats up to you .
anyways good luck great start(y)

Reactions: Llamamann

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
i think a patch will be better specially if the mom will be interacting with other charecters outside the family like the robot you can't have everyone call her mom Lol.
and will give it more taboo feeling but thats up to you .
anyways good luck great start(y)
Yes I have been running into that. I might just add an option to say “that’s ____, and she is your _____” then other people can refer to her as your ____”

SiJa

Feb 21, 2018
Yes I have been running into that. I might just add an option to say “that’s ____, and she is your _____” then other people can refer to her as your ____”
I would say make it an option the player makes... like names.
With the default being a non-incest label so to keep the likes of Patreon happy etc...

That way you don't need a mod, and everyone can tailor it to what they would like.
:)

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I would say make it an option the player makes... like names.
With the default being a non-incest label so to keep the likes of Patreon happy etc...

That way you don't need a mod, and everyone can tailor it to what they would like.
:)
Yes, i will be including that in the next update

Reactions: SiJa
4.50 star(s) 200 Votes