Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Anyone have a save with everything unlocked, I'm struggling to unlock everything and no idea how to resist doing anything sexual during the christmas event, every option I pick ends up in sex when you're not supposed to so you can unlock one of the endings.
You just have to “try” to avoid it. I wouldn’t deny the player that sweet holiday booty

exter

May 29, 2017
How to get this second scene? View attachment 1750362
At one point your friend calls you, or you call him instead of melvin (i think he is called steve, if you dont change his name). He then talks about that girl streaming and you should get that scene.

There is also a Walktrhough linked in the OP, where you can search for the names of the chraracters.

exter

May 29, 2017
Btw, will we ever be able to see what is going on on the TV screen during the movie night Llamamann ? You know, just to see if that movie is any good :sneaky:

CosmoDickelli

Jun 30, 2017
At one point your friend calls you, or you call him instead of melvin (i think he is called steve, if you dont change his name). He then talks about that girl streaming and you should get that scene.

There is also a Walktrhough linked in the OP, where you can search for the names of the chraracters.
Thanks, but this "at one point" is still very enigmatic to me :)

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Just before the prom scene (of any girl chosen) it is the scene on Melvin's room with Lexxx where they talk about the hypnotizing laser

Just_a_Guy

Aug 3, 2017
Just before the prom scene (of any girl chosen) it is the scene on Melvin's room with Lexxx where they talk about the hypnotizing laser
Oh alright, Thanks. I assumed it was some sort of path. It says you need to call Melvin five times for it to trigger, so I tried a run where I didn't pick up on him at all and that exposition scene still played. Weird.

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Is there a definitive ending here? I've seen new content with everyone including his crush but didn't know if that's the end...

4.50 star(s) 200 Votes