xdoomx

Oct 9, 2019
I don't condone pirating, but I'm making the walkthrough available to the public:

Mega

You shouldn't need the walkthrough if you follow this general advise:

Pursue a character to take them to prom. Pursue them again after taking them to prom to get all their scenes.

START A NEW GAME! if you want to avoid errors (next update, I'm going to make sure no new save is required)

X0R can we pin this walkthrough to page 1? Thanks!
awesome game man, one of the games I get excited when a new update is out. finally got around to unlocking everything thanks to the guide, please make old saves work in the next update man.

Reactions: Llamamann

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
I'm confused how when a dev gives an update we knew we were going to get for some time. He still gets hate for the update? The Sam update we knew was coming every since her content was removed, and he told us before what this update was for. If you didn't like the character why download this update and not wait for the next one? I've seen this happening in multiple threads and it confuses me every time

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I'm confused how when a dev gives an update we knew we were going to get for some time. He still gets hate for the update? The Sam update we knew was coming every since her content was removed, and he told us before what this update was for. If you didn't like the character why download this update and not wait for the next one? I've seen this happening in multiple threads and it confuses me every time
Blows my mind.
Oh alright, Thanks. I assumed it was some sort of path. It says you need to call Melvin five times for it to trigger, so I tried a run where I didn't pick up on him at all and that exposition scene still played. Weird.
I think I have it set up like the prom dates. Once you get that scene, it stays unlocked. Once you get a girl to prom, they are always an option

Reactions: yourmomma

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
Could we please get an android update, thanks in advance.

Sorry if I maybe ask this to much, but am only able to play these games on my tablet. Thanks though to all the great Android porters and sharers out there, really appreciate all your effort even if I might not always say so!

Reactions: 1nsomn1a and Drall

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
will there be more dom scenes? also will dom alexa make good on her "treat" to do something diffrent to MC as prom sex?
and emily will she be more kinkyt dom in the future?

Reactions: Llamamann and Ranma

Primo_Ger

May 6, 2018
Can someone please share a full 0.6 save file. My Harddrive just died and i lost every savefile of every game :(
Thanks in Advance:)

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Llamamann
I see there's a lot of fanboys cropping up, thinking they can kiss your ass and take my spot but that shit aint gonna happen.
I haven't played the latest patch yet but I'm excited to do so.

Let's talk business.
I'm a big boy so you can give it to me straight, what's the option of choosing asshole flavored asshole for my sexbot looking like? I can take it. I can't keep my hopes up like this, bad for my heart.

I feel like there's too much consensual-reassurance crap going on with the Independent ending. I feel like if you choose Independent a second time we can lose all the coddling lines and have Alexa just take over. This can translate to many other scenes along the way. I am formally requesting that some of the scenes be altered on loops, removing a lot of the consensual talk before displaying dominant behavior. It makes it feel like a role-play protocol rather than a bot behaving independently. I'm curious what others think about this as well.

Be well and thanks for reading.

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
What rock did all the haters crawl out from? Pirates are supposed to be fun-loving rum drinkers. :p This update didn't just add back what was taken out. There are a bunch of new scenes/outcomes. And yes, the dom/sub Alexa prom routes do differ. Right now, the after prom is the end of the loop, but given time, the dev will probably extend it further.

"Llamamann, I don't like the flavor of my free ice cream! WAAAAAAA!"

dasitchies

Jun 11, 2017
This is an excellent game, just played for the first time. I find it a fantastic premise and can't wait for the rest.

Darkfzone

Sep 19, 2021
So I just played the 0.6 version as my first playthrough, unlocked everything and so far this game is in my top 5 list for sure. Does anyone know of any other games out there with a similar art style and female body types (fit/not overly muscular, not exaggerated tits and ass etc) that you can recommend? Maybe any other game by this developer. Cheers.

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
It strikes me that in the character gallery and the intro Lexxx is flexing her big muscles but in the game she hardly does :c
More of that please, she likes to flex :love:

lexx.png

Reactions: burke5

Thami_

Sep 6, 2019
also in the nightmare prom dream lexx is sporting something entirely diffrent under her dress, will that maybe be real at some time?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BaeScout83

sirpedro7

Jan 10, 2022
So I just played the 0.6 version as my first playthrough, unlocked everything and so far this game is in my top 5 list for sure. Does anyone know of any other games out there with a similar art style and female body types (fit/not overly muscular, not exaggerated tits and ass etc) that you can recommend? Maybe any other game by this developer. Cheers.
Brother, since as you say you were able to remove all the scenes, can you share your save?

4.50 star(s) 200 Votes