soulles

Jul 2, 2018
Here is a quick comparison to show the progression I was referring to. Someone else may have a better example. I hope this is not taken as criticism in any way, because it all boils down to personal taste. I have noticed many games going with the strange facial features with the larger mouths curled up at the sides and the bigger "creepier" eyes. Just thought it was part of a trend I was confused about.

Apologies in advance if I attached these the wrong way.
View attachment 1757259 View attachment 1757272
Yes, thats what I meant as wel, the top 1 is the 'distorted' face, bottom is the beautifull one.

Wished all scenes had the bottom face, but most scenes with her have the top face, which doesnt appeal much to me at least.

Can add more pics later, but those are good examples I think.

Reactions: Sirmoose

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
Yes this is a legit issue. So this is my first game, first time with a pc in a long time too :p lots of learning for sure

the facial rig for Alexa in the early scenes is not aligned properly. So certain expressions (with Alexa only)just went weird.

the long term plan is to remaster pretty much everything pre 0.4. So I’ve been rerendering about 1 or 2 scenes per update, typically a scene that I’m expanding on or branching off of. Focused on that Alexa fix, lighting and general quality.
That is awesome to hear, no rushing, just like the bottom way more, as many others do as wel I guess.

Happy to hear you are redoing them though!

Guess it's not necessary to add more screens than or would you still like more to see where they have this 'duck face' as someone else called them.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I'm with this game and I don't know if it's just me or if it happens to everyone. Many scenes the screen goes black and you can even read that things are happening but you only see a black screen. Images are missing, is it an error or is it done that way for some reason?
Thanks if someone can help me

• Hey there
Reactions: Asereje14

jackfox147

Jun 9, 2017
Post some screenshots for me so I can see
The first two are from V.01, the last two are from V.06

It seems like the Check bones are larger, or maybe the lighting. I tried to get examples with similar lighting, and Face directions. Emily in V1 had softer features. It gave a more natural Beauty look. V6 looks like she had plastic surgery.

I hope this doesn't come off as nitpicking. I love the game. Its just something i (and I guess at least one other person noticed). Honestly if you never played the demo/ V1 -3 you woldnt know , or care.

Also since i got your attention. Any chance of adding more stuff to the "gallery" like the prom dance , or more of the low pan reveals?

Keep up what youre doing with the game. I noticed the Patreon is growing, Congrats. Its a sign of how many people see what your doing, and love it.

Reactions: Sirmoose

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
The first two are from V.01, the last two are from V.06

It seems like the Check bones are larger, or maybe the lighting. I tried to get examples with similar lighting, and Face directions. Emily in V1 had softer features. It gave a more natural Beauty look. V6 looks like she had plastic surgery.

I hope this doesn't come off as nitpicking. I love the game. Its just something i (and I guess at least one other person noticed). Honestly if you never played the demo/ V1 -3 you woldnt know , or care.

Also since i got your attention. Any chance of adding more stuff to the "gallery" like the prom dance , or more of the low pan reveals?

Keep up what youre doing with the game. I noticed the Patreon is growing, Congrats. Its a sign of how many people see what your doing, and love it.
With Emily, I haven’t changed her model at all. It’s a combination between expressions and lighting.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Yes, thats what I meant as wel, the top 1 is the 'distorted' face, bottom is the beautifull one.

Wished all scenes had the bottom face, but most scenes with her have the top face, which doesnt appeal much to me at least.

Can add more pics later, but those are good examples I think.
It’s certainly not most. But yes. Getting fixed

Reactions: soulles

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
Hey Llamamann, congratulations on passing 1000 F95zone messages posted.(y)
Now you're no longer just an "Active Member" but have advanced to a "Well-Known Member". :cool:

I'm looking forward to what & who you have in store for us in future releases of Sexbot! :geek:

Reactions: Llamamann

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Could we have the option to have what we have done previously marked? Keeping track f the exact sequence when going through things over and over can become a problem after a bit, when you are searching for that one last thing you haven't found yet.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Could we have the option to have what we have done previously marked? Keeping track f the exact sequence when going through things over and over can become a problem after a bit, when you are searching for that one last thing you haven't found yet.
The problem with that idea is that many of the scenes have requirements to either have enough points with the girl or to have taken her to prom in a previous iteration. Making the option show if you've seen all the scenes behind it would be pretty easy, but that's no guarantee that you'd get the scene by choosing that option.

jack091398

Nov 16, 2020
Not to be that guy, but the Android port has quite a few 'ignore/rollback' issues, making you miss quite a few potential scenes I fear.. first day Evening, no Bailey cam for example.. Walkthrough says there is one, but it shows errors on Android.

Could you please look into it and fix it. Thanks for the share regardless, but just would like to be able to see all the scenes, maybe the mod is the issue don't know, seems like there are images missing, can add/make screens if that helps.

Thanks in advance if you can fix it.
Sir how to download on pixeldrain what apps did ulyou use using android

jack091398

Nov 16, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6
Size 468 MB
***YOU WILL NEED TO START A NEW GAME*** (lots of code changes)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sir how to download on pixeldrain what app can i use or browser the download button was stuck

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I've been thinking about Melvin, he doesn't look like either of his mothers, I wonder if either of them are blood? Or, depending on how old Alexa's magic morphin' technology is, maybe one of them used it to grow a dick and he's actually both of theirs. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: cordis1993

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
View attachment 1757039

Ok I just have to say: for a game that otherwise has some of the best heels renderings on F95, ^ these were definitely a bummer for Emily's prom! She was wearing hotter heels at home – especially when Sam's prom heels are so epic o_O

View attachment 1757046
This is Emily's level 1 prom. You don't get the best stuff right away :p

Sam is a little more advanced at this point, as you can tell by how the prom goes down. Just give Emily some time

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
This is Emily's level 1 prom. You don't get the best stuff right away :p

Sam is a little more advanced at this point, as you can tell by how the prom goes down. Just give Emily some time
Besides, Emily doesn't really need to compensate for anything with flashier heels.
Emily is an experienced woman, and she knows everyone's attention will be pretty much focused elsewhere. :WeSmart:

4.50 star(s) 200 Votes