Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Polling Patreons and Subscribe Star members for feedback. Two polls posted that will help drive the development process. One poll is about your favourite core character, and the other is regarding a more sensitive issue... (NTR, I'm asking about NTR)

If you want to have a say any level of supporter gets a vote:

If you don't vote, you can't be angry with the results ;)

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Polling Patreons and Subscribe Star members for feedback. Two polls posted that will help drive the development process. One poll is about your favourite core character, and the other is regarding a more sensitive issue... (NTR, I'm asking about NTR)

Great idea! Promotes the page and helps with the development process. Itll be interesting to see which way your supporters sway, especially on the "sensitive" issue :devilish:

Reactions: Llamamann

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018

Great stuff!
Love how frequently this game is updated and how active you are with the fans.
(BTW good job on how you handled the polls)

Reactions: Llamamann

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
It says on the file details, can screenshot, but here the errors I got on first day/night.. where you are supposed to get the Bailey cam.. wil see if I can find more if needed, forgot where they happened.

Hope this helps.

Edited: added screens for version and the intro, to see if its the right version, thanks.
Damn, webp images with corrupted headers. I'll run a fix on the images but the dev should fix his workflow because they are getting effed up by one of his applications.

Reactions: soulles

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Damn, webp images with corrupted headers. I'll run a fix on the images but the dev should fix his workflow because they are getting effed up by one of his applications.
This hasn't caused any issues for anyone else yet. I'll send you a message to see if I need to fix anything.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
It says on the file details, can screenshot, but here the errors I got on first day/night.. where you are supposed to get the Bailey cam.. wil see if I can find more if needed, forgot where they happened.

Hope this helps.

Edited: added screens for version and the intro, to see if its the right version, thanks.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Damn this game sux enough I deleted it. Not interested in being a motherfucker and no way to keep the (well, was) best friend from turning evil and going for the mom rather than the queen bitch of the school. When I was 18 and had that power IF I used it it wouldn't be on some 30+ let alone 40+ woman, it would be on the hottest girl if she was a total bitch like in this game in the school. Or someone similar who was like up to 23-24. Maybe it's a new thing, but in 1992 even 35 was OLD! (For an 18 YO)

Last edited:

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Damn this game sux enough I deleted it. Not interested in being a motherfucker and no way to keep the (well, was) best friend from turning evil and going for the mom rather than the queen bitch of the school. When I was 18 and had that power IF I used it it wouldn't be on some 30+ let alone 40+ woman, it would be on the hottest girl if she was a total bitch like in this game in the school. Or someone similar who was like up to 23-24. Maybe it's a new thing, but in 1992 even 35 was OLD!
YOU HAVE TERRIBLE TASTE.gif
MY DOG HAS BETTER TASTE THAN YOU.gif
YOUR OPINION IS BAD AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD.jpg

N7Shepard

Mar 19, 2019
Just curious how many scenes from the older updates are still needing to be added back in? The only one that I remember that I haven't seen yet is I believe a scene for each of the three main girls dancing with Emily specifically twerking from back in her club days.

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
I am quite confused about the game and its paths. Played like 0.3 and enjoyed it. Now tbh it seems even better but a bit confusing. Developer notes have something like "
- play through, don't save/reload
- play to the post-credit scene, this indicates you've seen the 2 available paths in this update "

so I played through first playthrough (or is it even first playthrough?) where prom happens and then you...travel back in time. Seems now I have more options on some choices? Also at the end of first playthrough there was something like scene gallery but like 80-90% for some characters were hidden. Are they there alraedy and I just need to discover it already? Or it is in the plans only.
Tbh atm I am really unsure what those "2 availble paths". Probably someone asked/answered that already, any link to the post?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Just curious how many scenes from the older updates are still needing to be added back in? The only one that I remember that I haven't seen yet is I believe a scene for each of the three main girls dancing with Emily specifically twerking from back in her club days.
That group bikini scene has been removed along with sam checking out alexa on the pc. The bikini scene has been redistributed to hot tub scenes and prom scenes. and the sam scene could potentially be used in a different context later on.

But all the juicy twerking is back in the game ;)

4.50 star(s) 200 Votes