MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
So I've tried many combinations of choices but I can't seem to be able to get this particular gallery image. Can someone please help me out? View attachment 1768876
When Alexa asks you to tryout different skins, select the 4th option. After that click i could give melvin a call. I don't remember the exact steps to get all 4 choices, but i hope it helps somewhat.

1.cyberpunk
2. calculator
3. playmate
4. i dont feel like it today

Wayward38

Jul 17, 2021
When Alexa asks you to tryout different skins, select the 4th option. After that click i could give melvin a call. I don't remember the exact steps to get all 4 choices, but i hope it helps somewhat.

1.cyberpunk
2. calculator
3. playmate
4. i dont feel like it today
Thank you very much, now I can rest easy knowing that I've completely filled out the gallery, that empty space was really bugging me

Reactions: MorbidViews21

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fixed the gym return label to make it make sense, and not refer to the gym if you didn't go

Corrected ashley's scene dialogue

Bailey still doesnt walk by after taking sam to prom, but the dialogue reflects that

Still looking for ways to make melvins calls smoother so if you have an idea, send me a message

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
It's a movie from the 1985 though there was a TV series in the mid 1990s.
Absolutly !, I knew that movie under the german title L.I.S.A. der absolute Wahnsinn, ( the absolute madness) funny comendy was one of my favorites back then.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: jackfox147

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
I really like how in the gallery, you were able to get hints on your own character by clicking on the glitch, you should add it for the rest of the characters, it really helps pointing us in the right direction

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I really like how in the gallery, you were able to get hints on your own character by clicking on the glitch, you should add it for the rest of the characters, it really helps pointing us in the right direction
I'm looking into putting up a notification for who you get points from. But you're not the first person to suggest that, so ill take a look at it and see if it's something I can do. I do want to eliminate the need for a walkthrough and that probably is the best way

Reactions: Ranma and xapican

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
Llamaman, I really enjoyed the game. It is unusual and humorous. It does get confusing with all the different paths/startovers, etc.

Reactions: Llamamann

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Llamamann, don't know if you've already mentioned it before but, what's the release date for v0.6 Public?
I'd like to play this latest release, but seeing as I'm forced to start the game from the beginning (again), then at least I'd like to do it when it is in its most stable (as bug-free as possible) form by waiting for Public version.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Llamamann, don't know if you've already mentioned it before but, what's the release date for v0.6 Public?
I'd like to play this latest release, but seeing as I'm forced to start the game from the beginning (again), then at least I'd like to do it when it is in its most stable (as bug-free as possible) form by waiting for Public version.
Should be first week of may. I’ll have to check my release timeline tho

4.50 star(s) 200 Votes