• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Once they know it's there... they can't forget it!
It's the same as they know they have shared their girl with me, all the time. They tell them they are virgin, but they know it's not true anymore... They say they only love them, but when the don't watch, they blow me...
When the idea is in their mind, they know someone is taking their girl, even if they don't select the option, they are fucked in other stories.... it's in their mind and the can't not know or forget it.... it's in their mind.... forever....
NTR is in their head.... that is what they don't like.... their thought.... the truth....
You make it sound like a joke but this is serious behavior. On top of that, this is really sad and fucked up.

On another note: where is the actual NTR scene anyway? I haven't seen anything related to be seen as NTR. maybe someone can give me an answer to that.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
clearly labeled
Is clearly not labeled if you did not add it to the game op tags.
Btw out of curiosity, it is netorare or netori?
The mc that gets cucked or that other nerd?

Netorare.
Well, guess that's not surprising considering the plot was pretty much fitting towards that, time for me to ignore it xD
just hope the dev is at least honest and add the tag to the op after that update is released.
Thanks for the info.

Last edited:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Is clearly not labeled if you did not add it to the game op tags.
Btw out of curiosity, it is netorare or netori?
The mc that gets cucked or that other nerd?

Well, guess that's not surprising considering the plot was pretty much fitting towards that, time for me to ignore it xD
just hope the dev is at least honest and add the tag to the op after that update is released.
Thanks for the info.
The dev doesn't manage the thread. and the version that is here has no ntr so...

But yes, it does serve the plot in a meaningful way

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
The dev doesn't manage the thread. and the version that is here has no ntr so...

But yes, it does serve the plot in a meaningful way
You can report the tags, you don't actually need control of the thread.
anyway a shame for me that you added that content but I respect it, good luck.

It is avoidable, you have to really look on how to do it to see that scene.
I don't play avoidable ntr games anymore, I did in the past and it never did go well, but thanks anyway xD.

4.50 star(s) 204 Votes