MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
If I cared enough to share my dislike for every game that included fetishes I don't care for (including unavoidable NTR) or especially my disgust for pregnancy every time someone asked for it (since that seems the be the big request these days) or a game featured it I'd have either nothing to play or be banned for all the bitching. I'm not particulaly a fan of straight up, unavoidable NTR either but like with others I don't feel the need to throw a fit over it.

Reactions: yourmomma

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
God damn it, those alien eyes really kill the mood. I'm very sensitive to uncanny valley effect. Out of all the settings to modify, why touch the eye size, lol. Eyes have to be within normal human size, or it crosses into the uncanny valley FAST.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
God damn it, those alien eyes really kill the mood. I'm very sensitive to uncanny valley effect. Out of all the settings to modify, why touch the eye size, lol. Eyes have to be within normal human size, or it crosses into the uncanny valley FAST.
This time you are allowed to look at the tits not the eyes! Do it!

Let's talk about Alien tits & dicks, shall we? They are a "bit" oversized, don't you agree?

Reactions: hakarlman

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Llamamann already said NTR scenes would be avoidable, so I really do not understand what the complaining is about? Just AVOID it.
Haha I can field this one as I've seen plenty of NTR hate over the years. If you travel into the mind of these people the answer is actually quite simple, as it would be for anyone who is paralyzed with the fear of a loved one cheating: even the thought, or idea, that they are out there doing something with someone else is enough to send them into an unbridled rage. Add that to the fact that these people often connect to the love interests in these games on a level they dont even find with people in the real world? And you have your answer

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
Haha I can field this one as I've seen plenty of NTR hate over the years. If you travel into the mind of these people the answer is actually quite simple, as it would be for anyone who is paralyzed with the fear of a loved one cheating: even the thought, or idea, that they are out there doing something with someone else is enough to send them into an unbridled rage. Add that to the fact that these people often connect to the love interests in these games on a level they dont even find with people in the real world? And you have your answer
I understand that to a certain degree, some games on F95 do have me invested into the story and characters but if you are that invested then you should consider reevaluating your life. Developers make games in order to cater to all of their fanbase and players not just a singular person, so be more accepting that things will not always go your way, life ain't fair.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
You clearly never played it before 0.4, because that was when the NTR was added, it was not there from the beginning. The poll came much after that. I was very surprised when 'more NTR' did so well on it, for such a niche fetish, I guess that most people who don't like it were already driven off by what's there already.
I played the first release on. I clearly picked up the potential for NTR between the rivalry with MC and Melvin. It's not like it was all that difficult to pick up on.

• Angry
Reactions: Abagofbabies

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Spot on. Too much emotional investment in a fictional character.

DahlHeadlands

Dec 7, 2018
I’m really thinking this is what I’ve done this update. You’ll have to let me know after it’s out
I think you're in a pretty sweet spot regarding NTR due to the whole time travelling / looping day scenario. As long as you allow players to stick the landing on whichever side of it they prefer by the end of the loop, that would probably satisfy both camps. You get to have NTR scenes where you like, but the player gets to decide or influence how much of that happened in the main timeline they finish on.

Either way, excited to see where you go with the new update!

Reactions: xapican

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I believe the way I have done the single optional clearly marked ntr scene will be that; if you have enjoyed the game so far, you will continue to enjoy it regardless of your preferences. I’m sure everyone will let me know if that’s not the case :p

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
It's amazing how people insist on complaining about NTR scenes that are totally avoidable, people only think about themselves. If you like NTR, let the scene happen and have fun and if you don't like it, just avoid the scene, there's no way to better explain something that was supposed to be simple to understand.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Single?! Oooooo I wonder who could be the first one to fall :devilish:
Once they know it's there... they can't forget it!
It's the same as they know they have shared their girl with me, all the time. They tell them they are virgin, but they know it's not true anymore... They say they only love them, but when the don't watch, they blow me...
When the idea is in their mind, they know someone is taking their girl, even if they don't select the option, they are fucked in other stories.... it's in their mind and the can't not know or forget it.... it's in their mind.... forever....
NTR is in their head.... that is what they don't like.... their thought.... the truth....

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
I believe the way I have done the single optional clearly marked ntr scene will be that; if you have enjoyed the game so far, you will continue to enjoy it regardless of your preferences. I’m sure everyone will let me know if that’s not the case :p
Hopefully they will. The problem as I see it is that the no-NTR crowed has already judged your game based on how others have handled NTR in the past or how you "could" handle it. If they take a step back and give you a chance to actually implement what your working on. They may fined it was a nonissue all along.

The yes-NTR crowed is not helping, as they'er claiming your game as a now NTR based game. What everyone needs to realis is that adding a tag to a game doesn't make it a **game.

If you ever played ultimate-boob-wars
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game was still a boob based game but hey those that liked that kink they too got a scene. There are two fears that they have in my opinion

That in itself is in a lot of ways unfair to you, as you are being judged for others actions, or actions you "may" take. I mean if people are going to hate. It's not to late to hate once something actually happens, instead of hating for what may, or may not happen. The time loop was a hit, or miss with a lot of people, and while some still do not like it. At least from my point of view as it has been flushed out. It looks like more have taken a liking to it.

Now in the end I'm not a hater of NTR. It's not my favorite, but I have played some that I have enjoyed.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
joblo9394 Yes, a quite good analysis of what happens, what I interpreted in the game the NTR is just there to punish / motivate the gamer to find a solution, and that is just why and I am not an NTR Fan, play games with that content and in the wast mayority it is avoidable, even in the Tyrant, as well it was in BB (it was super hard but it was there) but ok there are other games where it is to hard and well I try and don´t play them easy, this whole fuss if a game is or not with NTR is just a indicator for emotional health and maturity of the gamers,

Reactions: joblo9394

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
When done well the possibility of a things going bad can make the game that much better. As long as it's done well, and the road to get there isn't nonsensical. Personally I'm also not a fan of shock "content" I've played to many games through the years to remember there names (and they may not even have had english names as I used to MTL VNRD some of them them back then), but I remember playing some "NTR possible" VNs years ago. someone correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it stated that in the future the will be the possibility of NTRing the villain? Funny thing was I remember back in the day people didn't want to avoid NTR as a whole as much but to have the opportunity to avoid it, fix it, get even, either/and/or get even and then some. A fight you can lose is that much sweeter once you win.

I was reading a web novel ( ) and the MC who had his faience taken by the "protagonist" in the "original story" said "the protagonist was supposed to steal my faience. I will steal his". Those anyone else see the sublimity in such a statement.

Reactions: xapican
4.50 star(s) 205 Votes