Rakkuken

Nov 10, 2017
I suspect the people bitching about ntr haven't actually played the game.

You literally go back in time to stop Melvin from stealing a girl. That's the inciting incident that keeps the time loop going and the only feasible way to break the loop is to foil Melvins plans. For fucks sake, if the Christmas special is canon then we already know he didn't get any of the main girls.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018

You literally go back in time to stop Melvin from stealing a girl. That's the inciting incident that keeps the time loop going and the only feasible way to break the loop is to foil Melvins plans. For fucks sake, if the Christmas special is canon then we already know he didn't get any of the main girls.
This guy gets it.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

So because you can go back in time to try and undo the NTR, that means there isn't NTR in the game? Not sure you've thought that through.

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
So because you can go back in time to try and undo the NTR, that means there isn't NTR in the game? Not sure you've thought that through.
No what I'm assuming he means and how he probably suspects the NTR to work is that to see the NTR you choose not to go back in time or not help whoever is in the room, thus leading to a non-canonical end (like in PV). Thus, if you follow the loop properly, it never leads to any sort of cheating

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
As of last time I checked. You don't undo the NTR. It was supposed to be that before the villain got to have sex with them you went back avoiding the NTR. Although they did get brainwashed the villain didn't get to have his way yet, but now there will be an option for the NTR to actually happen if you choose going forward. Correct me if I'm wrong as I'm currently content stocking so when I play the game again it will last longer.

Last edited by a moderator:

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
This discussion is getting huge for nothing, I am not into futa, strapon and other kinks as well. But it does not mean that if Llama decides to add one tiny scene in a particular day/loop, then I will have to throw away all his game because of this.
For this particular case, the partly NTR (not sure it can be even considered as proper NTR with the actual status of the game) is added so naturally to the main game, that I think it adds much pepper and also makes the story development much more interesting. I think it is to the dev's decision (and also his supporters) to see how, when and if to change the storyline.
Games do take on average 2-3 years of development, it is impossible for any dev to assure you from the start what will you get in 2years...

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
As of last time I checked. You don't undo the NTR. It was supposed to be that before the villain got to have sex with them you went back avoiding the NTR. Although they did get brainwashed the villain didn't get to have his way yet, but now there will be an option for the NTR to actually happen if you choose going forward. Correct me if I'm wrong as I'm currently content stocking so when I play the game again it will last longer.
The game was literally set up to have NTR from the beginning and even had a poll done on it. Everyone complaining about NTR in this game either hasn't played it, haven't participated in the poll or both and are just here to whine. It's exhausting.

but thanks for your TL/DR opinion.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Game needs RNTR tag, for the all the NTR haters & lovers!

And to calm down everyone, we need an all virgin patch to solve this F95 issue for ever! When everyone is & stays virgin, there is nothing to complain anymore, problem solved! Make F95 all virgins no more complains about anything! Even Patreon rules about incest, solved! No sex = no violation!

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
The game was literally set up to have NTR from the beginning and even had a poll done on it. Everyone complaining about NTR in this game either hasn't played it, haven't participated in the poll or both and are just here to whine. It's exhausting.

Well, first off let me say, I hear what you guys are saying. I appreciate the constructive feedback. NTR is not a hot button topic for me personally, it's not a tag I look for or avoid. So I do not feel as strongly about it, as I know some do.

Being on F95 for some time, I have seen a lot of definitions of NTR, and a lot of varied opinions on what NTR is and what qualifies as it. Maybe this game will walk a line that is NTR to some, and not others, and the individual player needs to decide. Perhaps in future builds the player can make meaningful choices to allow NTR or avoid it. Perhaps it only occurs in non-canonical dreams. Perhaps it happens with a Clone of the person and not them. Perhaps it happens in a simulation of the main character playing a game and his avatar that experiences NTR. Or maybe it will just never happen, and be used as a device to motivate the player and create urgency and meaning.

I personally set out to make a game with no limits. This may not be apparent at this stage of the game, but I assure you that's where it is headed. With a game that can go anywhere, I feel that creates a mystery of where I'm going to take it. That is why I choose not to disclose what happens in any way. I say NTR, that means the other nerd bangs one of the main girls. I say no NTR that means he is not a threat in any way. So yes, it reveals elements of the story, so I will not be disclosing it.

Is there a non-NTR tag for games? There is no NTR until there is NTR. Currently the game has no NTR. Choose to accept it or not, that is what you know. This game is being made regardless. I honestly hope people enjoy it, but I also know it will not please everyone. So be it.
I have played the game and watched mostly since its inception. I'm not saying [edit] forget it as you said you didn't read what I said, but you also haven't been paying attention to the dev too. This was never a NTR game. NTR was a potential thing to be added but also wasn't a necessity.

Yes the dev is adding NTR and I'm saying for the non NTR players to give him a chance, but on that same note the NTR player are clamming the devs game, and intentions. Both sides are jumping to conclusions until the dev goes farther everything is speculation. Or we can just let Llamamann speak for himself and stop speaking for him.

restlez

Jan 20, 2018
if rebirth in this current universe exists, we have all NTRed, cucked, been all forms of deviants, suffered all forms of defeat countless times over, we just don't remember just like the MC, except that we can't choose to remember... :unsure:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

You clearly never played it before 0.4, because that was when the NTR was added, it was not there from the beginning. The poll came much after that. I was very surprised when 'more NTR' did so well on it, for such a niche fetish, I guess that most people who don't like it were already driven off by what's there already.

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes