Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Be sure to make the choice to "give Melvin a piece of my mind" after the Lexxx scene. It seems like ignoring him would be the obvious option (in reality, not talking to someone would be safer than talking to them, if you are trying to preserve a timeline), but selecting the option to talk to him actually opens up a gallery scene, and is crucial in completing the Christmas event.
It would be the obvious solution not to talk to him. But wouldn’t talking to your girlfriend at Christmas be the most normal thing you would do?

Reactions: beegemgeege

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Be sure to make the choice to "give Melvin a piece of my mind" after the Lexxx scene. It seems like ignoring him would be the obvious option (in reality, not talking to someone would be safer than talking to them, if you are trying to preserve a timeline), but selecting the option to talk to him actually opens up a gallery scene, and is crucial in completing the Christmas event.
I did many times already. Made no difference.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
I didn't have high expectations for the game and I am not much of a fan of woman (especially if mom) who look like bimbos.
But somehow it works in this game, a nice pleasant surprise and a lot of fun.

The jokes are great and the story works well not to mention animations are top!
Just started supporting the dev, please keep up the great work. (y)
I've seen bad premise executed so masterfully they came out golden. I've also seen the "prefect" premise executed so poorly it was the equivalent of hitting the broadside of a barn while standing a foot away, yet you somehow still missed.

Some times it's not about the premise rather it's about the exaction.

Reactions: darkdepths

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
Personally I dislike NTR. I have and will, however, play a game where it is optional and clearly stated. I can enjoy a game with NTR even if I don't personally like it when it is handled well. That said, personally I'd prefer a swapping/sharing route. Maybe MC and Melvin can bury the hatchet and both profit? I mean if my buddy and I both had sexbots swapping for variety seems pretty reasonable. Especially since they are bots and not real people. Group sex would be inevitable. Lol.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Personally I dislike NTR. I have and will, however, play a game where it is optional and clearly stated. I can enjoy a game with NTR even if I don't personally like it when it is handled well. That said, personally I'd prefer a swapping/sharing route. Maybe MC and Melvin can bury the hatchet and both profit? I mean if my buddy and I both had sexbots swapping for variety seems pretty reasonable. Especially since they are bots and not real people. Group sex would be inevitable. Lol.
sounds reasonable to me! steve is a great non threatening buddy who could help out in the case one of the ladies desires a little more dude in her bedroom too ;)

tiger5676

Oct 3, 2017
how to get the bailey nurse scene and will you ever have a scene with ashley or daphne? besides prom. I played the game all the way to to the guy and hot wife. what more is there? I have pretty much unlocked everything.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
how to get the bailey nurse scene and will you ever have a scene with ashley or daphne? besides prom. I played the game all the way to to the guy and hot wife. what more is there? I have pretty much unlocked everything.
what version are you playing??

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes