darkdepths

May 2, 2020
I didn't have high expectations for the game and I am not much of a fan of woman (especially if mom) who look like bimbos.
But somehow it works in this game, a nice pleasant surprise and a lot of fun.

The jokes are great and the story works well not to mention animations are top!
Just started supporting the dev, please keep up the great work. (y)

Roon

Jun 29, 2017
I just want to say to Llamamann that this is a) The best game currently listed on F95, b) your writing is excellent, c) this is the first game I've played where Femdom is done well.

Basically keep doing what you're doing, you absolute chad. If people want NTR, cool, whatever, just have it signposted so people can avoid or indulge accordingly. Personally I just hope the finished product contains:

1. An opportunity to absolutely degrade/fuck the shit out of that bratty Belle Delphine lookalike.
2. A Femdom route for all of the female characters.
3. A Bimbofication/Slut Corruption route for the female characters.
4. The obligatory mass orgy harem ending.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I just want to say to Llamamann that this is a) The best game currently listed on F95, b) your writing is excellent, c) this is the first game I've played where Femdom is done well.

Basically keep doing what you're doing, you absolute chad. If people want NTR, cool, whatever, just have it signposted so people can avoid or indulge accordingly. Personally I just hope the finished product contains:

1. An opportunity to absolutely degrade/fuck the shit out of that bratty Belle Delphine lookalike.
2. A Femdom route for all of the female characters.
3. A Bimbofication/Slut Corruption route for the female characters.
4. The obligatory mass orgy harem ending.
That all sounds quite reasonable and enjoyable :p glad you’re enjoying it!

GalaxyManPrime

Apr 14, 2020
The possibilities for this kind of story really are endless. I just hope it keeps going, because, not only are the rendered and animation great quality, so is the dialogue. Dialogue doesn't get enough consideration in these games. But, I think it's what really separates a mediocre game from a really good one.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
The possibilities for this kind of story really are endless. I just hope it keeps going, because, not only are the rendered and animation great quality, so is the dialogue. Dialogue doesn't get enough consideration in these games. But, I think it's what really separates a mediocre game from a really good one.
I should clarify I’m not so much into the harem end as I am into the harem existence ;)

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I have left out everything between version the Christmas version 4.5 and 6.1, which wasn't a bad idea, because I could use my last save. But since the gallery was added later, I cannot unlock the Christmas scenes anymore for the gallery. The walkthrough in the OP didn't help me. Is there a way to replay the Christmas scene?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I have left out everything between version the Christmas version 4.5 and 6.1, which wasn't a bad idea, because I could use my last save. But since the gallery was added later, I cannot unlock the Christmas scenes anymore for the gallery. The walkthrough in the OP didn't help me. Is there a way to replay the Christmas scene?
Through the trophy gallery, click mc, and click for a hint and alexa will ask if you want to see it again

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Through the trophy gallery, click mc, and click for a hint and alexa will ask if you want to see it again
Either I don't understand you or you misunderstood me. If I "remember" the gallery at the beginning of the day and follow your suggestion, I only get the hint to follow Alexa's advice at Christmas. But since I already played the Christmas event in version 4.5, where the was no gallery yet, Christmas seems to be over and I cannot restart Christmas again. So my question is, how I can make the next day Christmas again - or if. And if not, if those scenes can be unlocked in the gallery differently.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Either I don't understand you or you misunderstood me. If I "remember" the gallery at the beginning of the day and follow your suggestion, I only get the hint to follow Alexa's advice at Christmas. But since I already played the Christmas event in version 4.5, where the was no gallery yet, Christmas seems to be over and I cannot restart Christmas again. So my question is, how I can make the next day Christmas again - or if. And if not, if those scenes can be unlocked in the gallery differently.
All gallery data is persistent. So if you start a new game and play to christmas, those scenes will be unlocked in your other save as well. To trigger christmas you need a number of loops, so off a new save you can skip everything hold tab, and it will take less than 5 mins.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
All gallery data is persistent. So if you start a new game and play to christmas, those scenes will be unlocked in your other save as well. To trigger christmas you need a number of loops, so off a new save you can skip everything hold tab, and it will take less than 5 mins.
Then that's probably the best (or only) solution. Thanks!

Reactions: Llamamann

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Worked - almost. One scene is still missing. What exactly does it mean to follow Alexa's advice? It seems it did not make any difference what I chose during the chistmas event. The result was always the same.

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Worked - almost. One scene is still missing. What exactly does it mean to follow Alexa's advice? It seems it did not make any difference what I chose during the chistmas event. The result was always the same.
The Christmas event still plays out the same regardless of your choices BUT if you choose each line that is basically some form of "I cant because of the timeline" you'll unlock that picture.

DNew99

Nov 23, 2020
Be sure to make the choice to "give Melvin a piece of my mind" after the Lexxx scene. It seems like ignoring him would be the obvious option (in reality, not talking to someone would be safer than talking to them, if you are trying to preserve a timeline), but selecting the option to talk to him actually opens up a gallery scene, and is crucial in completing the Christmas event.

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes