Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
You know what's funny? I was a patron for a month at the very beginning of this project and I asked specifically (in patron private messaging) if there would be ntr in the game. He said No ntr in this game. Now he says no ntr ...in this update. Yeah...ok. anyone else see a pattern here with all these new devs ?
first off, thanks for supporting the game. I appreciate everyone who backs this project.

Can you DM me your patreon username? I’m curious about when we had this conversation, and what I said as it would have been a while ago.

Reactions: KiraJames

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Anyone else want to doubt me?
I was just asking, not doubting you. That was back when I had planned to put ntr in an expansion pack. But things change.

I posted here, and on my supporter sites that I was having a poll regarding this topic.

Currently the plan is for any ntr content to be optional and clearly marked. So it works for everyone: those who want to see that content can, those who don’t, won’t have to. It’s a perfect system.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Сохранить игру с полностью разблокированной галереей
[Версия 0.6 ] [Обновлено!]

View attachment 1661476

Превью:
[СПОЙЛЕР] View attachment 1661467 View attachment 1661470 View attachment 1661471 [/СПОЙЛЕР]

Вот все, что вам нужно знать:

Путь для сохранения файла сохранения:
[СПОЙЛЕР]
C:\Пользователи\ВашеИмя\AppData\Роуминг\RenPy\SexBot-1612013657

ИЛИ

Win
+ R > %appdata%\RenPy\SexBot-1612013657
[/СПОЙЛЕР]

Руководство:
[СПОЙЛЕР]
Удалить/создать резервную копию ваших прошлых сохранений;
Перетащите все файлы в каталог выше;
Просто откройте игру и нажмите «Загрузить»;
Первое сохранение будет содержать всю галерею.
[/СПОЙЛЕР]

Альтернативная загрузка:
Загрузить
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Save Game with Gallery Fully Unlocked
[Version 0.6] [Updated!]

View attachment 1661476

Previews:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's all you need to know:

Path to drop the Save File:

Tutorial:

Alternative Download:
Workupload
please update :cautious:

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
For what one needs an 'IC-patch'? If the game works, as 0.5 or earlier, one dont need an IC-patch. In that case it is simply is a way of configuration of the characters on gamestart. ;-)

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
May the 4th be with you! View attachment 1791972
Don't get too hyped, this content is planned but not scheduled yet!

Sexbot 0.7 is coming soon, so vote on what you want to see in the game. The vote is tight, so make sure you pick your favourite!

Thanks for playing!
Llamamann
STAR WHORES
EPISODE IV

A NEW HOLE

MAY THE FUCK BE WITH YOU!

Last edited:

symptom1818

Aug 1, 2017
For what one needs an 'IC-patch'? If the game works, as 0.5 or earlier, one dont need an IC-patch. In that case it is simply is a way of configuration of the characters on gamestart. ;-)
It's because in-game the MC calls his mother by her name, which is, in most families anyway, unusual (I guess it is?). I would never call my mom by her name anyway, it just feels weird.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It's because in-game the MC calls his mother by her name, which is, in most families anyway, unusual (I guess it is?). I would never call my mom by her name anyway, it just feels weird.
In some cultures, in others It is becoming more and more comon, or usual as to refer to your parents when talking to friends and to not so close relatives by their nickname or first, or surname, doesn´t matter anyway since you can set,in game relationship and the name by your own wish and desire.
Sure if you are not used to it sounds weird and strange, i can Imagine
llamaman will be Alexa the sexy alter Ego to C3-PO ? in EP 7 ?? :p :p

Reactions: symptom1818

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
In some cultures, in others It is becoming more and more comon, or usual as to refer to your parents when talking to friends and to not so close relatives by their nickname or first, or surname, doesn´t matter anyway since you can set,in game relationship and the name by your own wish and desire.
Sure if you are not used to it sounds weird and strange, i can Imagine
llamaman will be Alexa the sexy alter Ego to C3-PO ? in EP 7 ?? :p :p
This isn’t an incest game. But the naming structure is set up in a way where you should be able to name the characters whatever you want. I personally don’t see any need for patches if you name Emily for example; teach (a short form of teacher) and relationship teacher. Other characters refer to Emily as your teacher and you call her teach. But if anyone else has examples of what they name the characters please share them.

and Alexa is a sexy old Ben. And it’s as hot as it sounds :p

Reactions: xapican

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
But if anyone else has examples of what they name the characters please share them.
I usually keep their names but change the relationships to "my preferences" but to really drive Emily home I'll change her name to something more "motherly". Which is why I often forget which one Emily is :LOL:

Loon74

Mar 14, 2022
This isn’t an incest game. But the naming structure is set up in a way where you should be able to name the characters whatever you want. I personally don’t see any need for patches if you name Emily for example; teach (a short form of teacher) and relationship teacher. Other characters refer to Emily as your teacher and you call her teach. But if anyone else has examples of what they name the characters please share them.

Personally I'm rather grateful for the options. The incest thing doesn't float my boat, not even when thinking about a cousin who's still *stunning*, despite our age. Age play alone is a massive deboner for me but I'm a lot more literal about things than most. The label is the thing and I don't want that shit.

Oddly enough though I find myself thinking of Alexa as HAL from 2001 but more sex obsessed than homocidal. Definitely no complaints about the more passive route, that was glorious! :D

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

Well, personally I wouldn't call a teacher by their first name either. Putting the relationship in the name doesn't work though, unless you either don't mind Alexa/Meiko/etc calling Emily 'Teach' or don't ever have them say her name.

Reactions: symptom1818

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Well, personally I wouldn't call a teacher by their first name either. Putting the relationship in the name doesn't work though, unless you either don't mind Alexa/Meiko/etc calling Emily 'Teach' or don't ever have them say her name.
That's exactly what i was saying, they don't. It's MC's teacher. Only he calls her teach. Unless I missed a line or two, which is totally possible.

Reactions: TheeMailMan

Loon74

Mar 14, 2022
That's exactly what i was saying, they don't. It's MC's teacher. Only he calls her teach. Unless I missed a line or two, which is totally possible.
I don't recall seeing it but I'm fairly sure I haven't hit every option yet. I have my preferences, they aren't illegal so you can't sue me! I've tested the variables and haven't seen any deviation from default but now I need to actually set it to something different and see what happens. Fortunately I am rather time rich (although somewhat cash poor) so in a position to do so :)

Doesn't stop me wanting to atomic wedgie Melvin. Very sterotyped but smart to the point of obnoxious. Some of us move past that to things like semi contact (occasionally full contact) sparring during break times. I'd love to see that as an option in corporate culture. HR and Marketing would get *wrecked*! I have no problem with this :ROFLMAO:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yum yum, you made my fantasy fly, Lool...... great a thing to look forward..... :unsure: but please don´t let her grow a white beard :ROFLMAO::LOL:
yes im aware that this isn´t a I game, i left the relships as they were by default, since Oedipal love isn´t a kink of myself.
Only Melvin i called Zipfelklatscher (Bavarian for Wanker) his B Lady Geile Sau (horny Bitch) and Meiko is Geile Sau Meiko (Horny Bitch Meiko)
My intention was just to point it out, and how i stated a while ago in an other tread, I apreciate the freedom of choice given by developers in a VN or in a Game, as well as a good Story with a great amout of humor.
Im totally happy with the changes you did with the UI (Stat screen) and the Hints in the Gallery Mode was a great Idea.
so now I´m Looking forward with exitement to the next Chapter.

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes