yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
You run in circles .. nothing changes ... tired .. deleted ... went to bed .... Passage or some fairy tales .... besides, not everyone speaks English.
:cautious:o_Oo_Oo_O...Most of the scenes never opened..o_O
Bro, it's confusing at first, but super easy when you figure it out. Choose every decision that's character specific. Work on Alexia first, Emily second and Sam last. Everything will fall into place. If all else fails just follow the walk through.

Reactions: Llamamann

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Bro, it's confusing at first, but super easy when you figure it out. Choose every decision that's character specific. Work on Alexia first, Emily second and Sam last. Everything will fall into place. If all else fails just follow the walk through.
Thank you...I'll try....It's just hard...because I'm Russian..I don't know English..Online translator is not correct.:unsure:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
So Melvin will never get to fuck the mother? The game only hints at it, but it never happens?

Melvin is such a great guy. He buys his best friend a sex bot, and the ungrateful MC won't even let Melvin fuck his mom? What an ungrateful bastard. So we're playing as the villain and Melvin is the good guy?

Last edited:

GalaxyManPrime

Apr 14, 2020
Hello! So if I understood correctly, this version does not work with the current one? (0.61b)
Thank you!
Idk if anyone else is having this problem, but for me these patches break some areas of the game. Some of the scenes will get an error screen, and I think it prevents the affinity pop-ups from working correctly.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
So Melvin will never get to fuck the mother? The game only hints at it, but it never happens?

Melvin is such a great guy. He buys his best friend a sex bot, and ungrateful MC won't even let Melvin fuck his mom? What an ungrateful bastard. So we're playing as the villain and Melvin is the good guy?
No ntr… in this update. There was a supporter vote about this a couple weeks ago

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
When trying to change the script to enable console and developer, I keep getting an error after trying to load the game. Can't even make it to the main menu.

Halp?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like you're using the 0.6 patch on 0.61, that won't work.
Hello! So if I understood correctly, this version does not work with the current one? (0.61b)
Thank you!
They're probably similar enough that it wouldn't break anything, unlike 0.6, but it does want to be the exact same version or else you won't get any of the changes made in 0.61b. I remade it for that version:

altmas66

May 4, 2020
Looks like you're using the 0.6 patch on 0.61, that won't work.

They're probably similar enough that it wouldn't break anything, unlike 0.6, but it does want to be the exact same version or else you won't get any of the changes made in 0.61b. I remade it for that version:
Well, you are awesome! thanks

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Sorry guy´s but for me is a bit hard to understand about what patch are u talking about, ? is it the decensor patch ?
If so; then in 0.61b is a rename function built in, so u don´t have to start all over again, (I would recomed since the corruption of Lexxx, is remade and much easier) It is accesible trough the Stat screen shown after each loop also a good designed Stat page for each character, so the last tweaking is a total success from my humble point of view. Good job llamaman keep it up ! also the renders were Alexa´s facial lines were softend a bit are great, ! kudos to the dev team!

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Are we supposed to rename characters even after installing the patch?
Sorry, english is not my native language, sorry if it was a bit "hard to understand" apologies for it !
I meant that there is a rename option (optional) easy accesible, where u can not must, rename your relationship and character
which helps you to set the relationships to your own whish and desire.
after installing the patch you don´t need it but you can change it in game anytime as your whish, that was not possible till ver.0.60

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
May the 4th be with you! sw_posterX3.png
Don't get too hyped, this content is planned but not scheduled yet!

Sexbot 0.7 is coming soon, so vote on what you want to see in the game. The vote is tight, so make sure you pick your favourite!

Thanks for playing!
Llamamann

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Save Game with Gallery Fully Unlocked
[Version 0.6] [Updated!]

View attachment 1661476

Previews:

Here's all you need to know:

Path to drop the Save File:

Tutorial:

Alternative Download:
Hi is this updated to v6.1?

stevierayvag

Nov 25, 2019
No ntr… in this update. There was a supporter vote about this a couple weeks ago
You know what's funny? I was a patron for a month at the very beginning of this project and I asked specifically (in patron private messaging) if there would be ntr in the game. He said No ntr in this game. Now he says no ntr ...in this update. Yeah...ok. anyone else see a pattern here with all these new devs ?

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
You know what's funny? I was a patron for a month at the very beginning of this project and I asked specifically (in patron private messaging) if there would be ntr in the game. He said No ntr in this game. Now he says no ntr ...in this update. Yeah...ok. anyone else see a pattern here with all these new devs ?
You sure about that? Cause he definitely said to me it was a distinct possibility with Melvin. End of the day though hes gonna do what his polls tell him to cause those people sign his check. So yeah, if you want a say, as always ya gotta put your money where your mouth is. Otherwise, take the game for what it is

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes