Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
New intro music is the tits, also holyfuck why is any new game I play always at max volume? I nearly died to amazing synth beats.
Her tits produce music as speakers? Interesting. And the vagina functions as a sub-woofer? That would make for a VERY interesting experience.

Looking forward to an android update
Just for reference. I'm perfectly happy with the gynoid sexbots we have in the game. I don't feel the need to add androids as well.

Unless of course, you are developing a game with a female protagonist, then android sexbots would be appropriate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: xapican

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Alright you get 2:

delays? What’s the fuck are you talking about. I’ve released every two months like clockwork for 2 years. I remaster 1 or 2 scenes an update and I do it on evenings. There has been zero indication ofa hold/abandon, and I have tons of shit for the next update already made. Any “faithful” player would know this (so I don’t know that the fuck that makes you) and more importantly paying supporters know this. I don’t give a fuck what other games and dev have done this, but take this shit to their threads.

honestly I don’t understand what compels some people to publicly display their own ignorance.
I think we are seeing projection. We've had many instances where the developer gets unhappy with their earlier work and feel the need to go back again and again, leading to no discernable progress in the game. I think they're afraid you'll become "one of those developers."

It's one reason I'm starting with shorter, one-off stories. That way I don't start my epic stories until I've progressed through my learning curve.

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Sexbot v0.9.9 - Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native low-fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, some trained models can interpolate "fake" frames next to native frames.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

here is an example of what you can expect (click on the left/right arrow to switch):

Disclaimer: this game contains a lot of animations with very low framerates (below 20 fps , sometimes even 8fps)
Although interpolation can be most of the time very effective, it doesn't work miracles so the chances that you'll notice interpolation artifacts are high.
Also a few animation remained untouched because very-low fps + fast camera movements = impossible to enhance

Downloads: ; MEGA

I made a quick playthrough with my mod but I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This made the game so much better, it's actually crazy. The animations were so freaking smooth. I definitely recommend this mod if you want to play this game in a much smoother and awesome experience. The animations themselves in this game were already good, with this mod it makes them really freaking good.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
The dev should really consider using Eleven labs and adding some voices to the bots, the AI generated voices will competly fit with the Sexbots, here is some of my generated voices. If you know the right tricks, you can make it whisper, yell, moan and etcc... and it for free for 10000 words and it regenrates every month.

Last edited:

SteamPunk777

Apr 2, 2019
Nice update, Meiko prom and additional scenes were nice (like the hottub with Ashley). Not sure how to unlock the day 6 secret scene... I've seen the 'post credit' one but I'm trying to listen to the music timing somewhere on day 6 but I'm lost :ROFLMAO:

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Does Anyone beside me REALLY want to cuckold that snooty, self-absorbed uber-jerk Melvin?? I mean, he's the EXACTLY the type that gives people a pissy opinion of us nerds.

Last edited:

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
The game is getting simpler and simpler. Llamamann is great. Although my English is not good, I still really like him:LOL:

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
What was the super cool secret thing was it the end credit thing or something else I don't listen to the game music.

4.50 star(s) 208 Votes