xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
Ahhh Muppet sex, such great scene.

So to everybody in this threat i want to ask, which is your favorite scene from the first Season?

For me the scene of Alexa helping in Ashley's exam is #1.
Emily will always be my bae, buuuut... I can't decide between these. I just love the look on Alexa's face.

Reactions: Gab1

sstrangemd

Mar 15, 2020
Is there a post that outlines the direction Phase 2 is gonna take? Really enjoyed the time-loop mechanic and I'm just curious if it's gonna build on that or go in a different direction. Not sure if this has been revealed or not

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Is there a post that outlines the direction Phase 2 is gonna take? Really enjoyed the time-loop mechanic and I'm just curious if it's gonna build on that or go in a different direction. Not sure if this has been revealed or not
Well, the prologue of phase 2 ends with MC back again to day one of the week prom, so I think the loop mechanic will continue

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Do we have any info or teasers of new girls(if any) for phase 2?
Not really. There's a revamped Mai and Lexxx might feature more. I think it was said Steve would get a sexbot but only Llamamann knows his plans. Not even sure when phase 2 is even coming out.

Personally I'd find it weird to have a relationship with Bailey and not meet her mother.

Reactions: cbomb and Luigi77

sucklepuck

May 3, 2019
Personally I'd find it weird to have a relationship with Bailey and not meet her mother.
We'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smomWe'regonnafuckBailey'smom

cbomb

May 29, 2018
Not really. There's a revamped Mai and Lexxx might feature more. I think it was said Steve would get a sexbot but only Llamamann knows his plans. Not even sure when phase 2 is even coming out.

Ahh yes! I forgot about the new "sexy Mai". Looking forward to her. You might be on to something with Bailey's mom. There are definetly enough girls already but I think I can find room in my heart for two or three more.

twdzombie09

Nov 13, 2021
Adding too much relevance to steve fucks up the focus on the main one, ya feel? When you start piling on complexities and relevance to a secondary dude, it's like, who's the real star here? It's like the main dude gets lost in the background noise. Keep the side characters lean and mean, so the main one's story shines through, ya dig? Otherwise, it's just a mess, and nobody cares about the main dude's journey anymore. Keep it tight, keep it focused, that's how you keep the audience hooked, bro
man, I've seen it happen too many times. When you start loading up a secondary character with too much baggage, it's like the story starts drifting away from where it should be focused. Suddenly, you're playing a whole different game, following this side character's drama instead of sticking to the main plot.
look, i get where you're coming from, but let's be real here. certain characters, like the antagonist and those directly tied to the main character's journey, are exceptions to the rule. characters like alexa, emily, and sam, they're not just side players; they're woven into the very fabric of the story. the narrative revolves around their interactions with the protagonist and how they drive the plot forward. so yeah, in their case, adding depth and complexity makes sense because they're integral to the storyline. it's all about keeping the focus on what really matters.
I get it. Sometimes we all want to jump in and give our two cents, but sometimes it's best to just sit back and let the dev do their thing. They've got a vision, they know where they're going with it, and sometimes the best thing we can do is just let them cook. Trust in their process, trust in their storytelling abilities

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Adding too much relevance to steve fucks up the focus on the main one, ya feel? When you start piling on complexities and relevance to a secondary dude, it's like, who's the real star here? It's like the main dude gets lost in the background noise. Keep the side characters lean and mean, so the main one's story shines through, ya dig? Otherwise, it's just a mess, and nobody cares about the main dude's journey anymore. Keep it tight, keep it focused, that's how you keep the audience hooked, bro
man, I've seen it happen too many times. When you start loading up a secondary character with too much baggage, it's like the story starts drifting away from where it should be focused. Suddenly, you're playing a whole different game, following this side character's drama instead of sticking to the main plot.
look, i get where you're coming from, but let's be real here. certain characters, like the antagonist and those directly tied to the main character's journey, are exceptions to the rule. characters like alexa, emily, and sam, they're not just side players; they're woven into the very fabric of the story. the narrative revolves around their interactions with the protagonist and how they drive the plot forward. so yeah, in their case, adding depth and complexity makes sense because they're integral to the storyline. it's all about keeping the focus on what really matters.
I get it. Sometimes we all want to jump in and give our two cents, but sometimes it's best to just sit back and let the dev do their thing. They've got a vision, they know where they're going with it, and sometimes the best thing we can do is just let them cook. Trust in their process, trust in their storytelling abilities
What if my vision is to focus on Steve in Phase 2?

4.50 star(s) 211 Votes