Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
You should definitely focus on Steve. The story was really interesting and entertaining. It would be great to see more in phase 2. It would be great to have more NTR scenes
If the story would be a prequel of Steve life with the MC revenge cucking him in the end, or an alternative future (as It was being built) with Steve evil plan coming to fruition, and the MC saving the day and cucking Steve in the end, I would be down for that! Anything else with Steve becoming the main character and cucking the MC, I'm out.

Last edited:

de033ll

May 16, 2024
Hi Llamamann any plans on adding a futa dom route where Alexa fucks MC? I think the interest has been implied but so far the only scene of this genre is in the halloween scene.

Reactions: blarg0192

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Hi Llamamann any plans on adding a futa dom route where Alexa fucks MC? I think the interest has been implied but so far the only scene of this genre is in the halloween scene.
Dude... what kind of strange fantasy do you have? :Kappa:

This is the third time you've written this.

Reactions: Nerro

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Yes because I did not get a reply either time. Also don't yuck my yum, there's dozens of us.
I’m not swearing, and I know that each of us has our own fantasies... it’s just that THIS fantasy is so strange that I’m even afraid to imagine how my Mc is getting pounded in ass :HideThePain:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I’m not swearing, and I know that each of us has our own fantasies... it’s just that THIS fantasy is so strange that I’m even afraid to imagine how my Mc is getting pounded in ass :HideThePain:
What exactly is strange about that? Alexa already has a futa mode and already has fucked MC with a strapon if you're into those things. Why do you feel that the combination of these two is so strange?

_user

Jan 16, 2022
Guys, how do you release this entire scene? View attachment 3726134
Open the console and type "persistent.d3lexxx1 = True" "persistent.d2lexxx1 = True"

Harass? First time I tagged the dev. Are you ok?
I might have been a bit harsh with the word harassment, but yes, it's typically against the rules to ping the developer in most communities.
And to answer your initial question, all signs point to yes...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

FoolishFool0

Nov 19, 2017
Honestly as Steve's Number One Glazer, I do think we need to give him something, like not saying to share the harem with him for certain scenes (tho it can be a possibility) or like, use the magic box to gender bend him and fuck him (or have us get gender bent and fucked, not picky myself), but he is a good person and his reaction to you dating his sister is very wholesome, let's grant him something good in his life.

And we can't do the "It's pride month, Steve is Asexual and was always Asexual" thing because he does fuck women as a Muppet, so he does seemingly want to fuck women, but then again we can do a "You know bro, while yes I do want to fuck women I want to work on myself first/I think our friendship is more important so if you are not ok with me dating your sister I will back off" which allows you to say yeah please don't date sam/date sam maybe.

Of course there is also the option to give him Lexxx, or maybe a third original sexbot you can't ever fuck, so there is also that.

Also like, of course we are going to focus more on Steve in Part 2, he was in a carbonite slab alongside Melvin in the bad future, WHY would he be into one of those? Was he the leader of the resistance in the bad timeline? Or is my crack theory that Lesbian Female Jeff Bezos who Fucks Robot Dogs is actually a evil time displaced MC that lost Alexa and was irreversibly turned into a woman by a freak magic box accident only to realise she's actually a trans woman, and she offered Steve to join her in her evil empire much like Melvin does the MC to get all the mind broken women he can get his hands on, only for Steve to rebuke her offer because he is a decent person and would never do shit like that to women against their will, let alone with his mom and sister also affected?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Phase 2 is gonna be an RPGM, with a really slow walking speed, challenging map design, a handful of CG reward images, mandatory turn based combat with lengthy animations, and a brand new cast of characters!
Let's not forget missing base images, MTL, and perhaps random crashes if you haven't saved in the last 10 minutes.

Can you also implement the happy looks of learning new negative emotions? The dichotomy in there is ripe for comedy.

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes