Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I think it's just the way you worded it gives off a lot of aggression with the "man the new music fucking sucks" being the first thing you say.
You're entitled to your opinion, but you probably could've wrote it in a more respectful manner.
The guy has made 3 posts in his whole life. He's obviously new at this. And with 2/3 being shit talking, certainly not worth anyone's time.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hey Llamamann, first just wanna say what a great game you're making here, one of the rare games I actually play every single update that comes out. I mean the great lookin cg's and that fancy idea for a loop in the story is just great stuff keeps you playin it over and over.

Just wanted to ask if you have any plans in the future for couple more (optional ofc since majority of people ain't into it) scenes that include some form of anal on MC (pegging, finger, rimming or whatever) similar to the ones with Alexa you did way before, pretty much spoiled me for that stuff with how you did it in your game. Doesn't matter if its hard femdom or nah or even if you don't plan for it at all, only wanted to know if there's a possibility for it later on.

Keep up with your awesome work dud! ;)
Thanks! I do a lot of Q&A for supporters on the discord, thats the best place to ask about future plans

Reactions: TheMile

spammer

Aug 3, 2017
greetings,

anyone else has this problem with Emily for the laundry, or a idea how to fix it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and than i got this problem when i want to hang out with Baily

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kdawes

Sep 9, 2022
The guy has made 3 posts in his whole life. He's obviously new at this. And with 2/3 being shit talking, certainly not worth anyone's time.
Man, what a well-adjusted reasonable person you are. It never occurred to me that you'd take my criticism of your choice of royalty-free music so personally. :WaitWhat:

Given your total dismissal of others who expressed similar disappointment, it's clear you're not interested in feedback, constructive or otherwise.

Good luck with your game.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Man, what a well-adjusted reasonable person you are. It never occurred to me that you'd take my criticism of your choice of royalty-free music so personally. :WaitWhat:

Given your total dismissal of others who expressed similar disappointment, it's clear you're not interested in feedback, constructive or otherwise.

You are correct, I am not interested in your feedback.
Consider yourself totally dismissed.
Now,
move-along.gif

Magearna

Sep 16, 2021
How do you get Alexa sub zeta 2? I got her to +5 and nothing happened on the final day when I selected her.

IKnowCapoeira

Nov 11, 2017

Nothing of what you said is true. There were people who were sad that the 1234 song was gone on the discord, but none were as disrespectful as you. Llama was super chill about it and we got a different response from him than you did, ill let you figure out why. The overwhelming feedback is that even though some people are sad that the 1234 song is gone, the direction with the new music is better. And the song might return in future scenes, so its not lost in the void forever.
If you dislike the new music that much i'd suggest turning off the music from the game menu. And if it ruins the game for you - well shit, you just have to figure it out on your own. It's ok if some parts of the game do not vibe with you, it's not okay to insult someone's work in some vain hope that the dev will go against the flow just to make the game the way you want it

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
What was the super cool secret thing was it the end credit thing or something else I don't listen to the game music.
Ever figure this out? I haven't seen anything I'd consider secret or super cool or out of the ordinary

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Llamamann are there more pegging scenes planned with alexa and MC in the future ? and maybe some with jessica and Emily (Or futa emily x MC)
We do a lot of talk about future and possible scenes on my discord. Its available for all members

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Man after I played this game I binged on Her, Chobits and other Ai sexbots media. Just love that the story here is much more lighthearted compared to those ones.

Reactions: Llamamann
4.50 star(s) 211 Votes