kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Its available for all supporters, links to patreon and subscribestar are in my signature
Well, not saying it because the dev is here, but if you like this game, supporting it and in particular joining discord is really worth a try; you can find all extra stuff related to the game like polls for scenes or paths, bonus images, scene suggestions and theories and more and more

Aug 28, 2018
Loving the latest update. Was fucking hot to see the mom keep her cock going to the prom and bang alexa. Would love to see more of this in future updates. Would be cool if the mom got her cock at the start after you time travel back to the beginning and kept it or alexa keeping hers after she bangs the mom while shes doing laundry. Awesome work dude!!

Reactions: Llamamann

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
Ever figure this out? I haven't seen anything I'd consider secret or super cool or out of the ordinary
Closest thing I can think of is when you invite all 3 to prom with you. Which has a special scene that ends the game and doesn't let you time loop. Literally sends you to the main menu.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Thin skinned much?:ROFLMAO: I didn't say your game sucked - quite the opposite; it was one of the best on the site until you murdered the soundtrack, killed the unique, fun vibe and left it dead in the gutter.

There's no reason to make it personal, champ.
try to make constructive feedback

what did you like about the old music? which songs did you like most? How did they match the scenes?
in which scenes did you think the new music "sucks"
why? Was the music not suitable for the scene? Why was that? What could be a possible alternative?

Your "new music sucks" post is basically just trolling. No one could get any use of that comment.

also keep in mind that music is very personal. The music you like could very much be hated by many others, but do you want people to say the songs you like suck? Don't yuck others yum. You could be respectful and just say why you thought the music wasnt matching the scenes. Or you could just keep your music preference to yourself if you couldn't bring anything constructive.

Lolicop

Aug 9, 2017
i love the new music overhaul. i got really baked and started playing the new update from my last save and i'm just soaking everything in. the scenes have a much different level of eroticism added with the music overhaul. well done please make more sexbot ;0

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Closest thing I can think of is when you invite all 3 to prom with you. Which has a special scene that ends the game and doesn't let you time loop. Literally sends you to the main menu.
Oh, yeah I haven't seen that and I got all the scenes opened late last night that I cared about, do you know the requirements for that scene?

Dec 6, 2021
The Discord is a good time, but I post here too sometimes. The only thing I want is more Sam scenes!
If we are going to argue, it should be which scenes she should get first!

All the other arguments can wait!

I'll accept side arguments over extra Emily scenes too, but only if you agree that Sam is the best. :BootyTime:

Reactions: Llamamann

Perished

Dec 9, 2022
Am I the only one that found the new added content a bit subpar? Synth music is cool and all but doesn't really fit into this game, I suggest reverting back to previous version. New lewd content is a bit chuggy for me and render quality a bit off.

Reactions: nonafii

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
i love the new music overhaul. i got really baked and started playing the new update from my last save and i'm just soaking everything in. the scenes have a much different level of eroticism added with the music overhaul. well done please make more sexbot ;0
It was like playing a brand new game and the new music fits so well with the Weird Science/Back to the Future/80s vibe.

My complaints to Llamamann are: the intro music starts way too late. Ideally from the moment the screen starts to move down the valley and the llamamann logo shows up the music should be creeping up with it. Also, the the llama orgy at the start was removed. This is unacceptable. We need a new llama orgy scene with even more of the girls.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
It was like playing a brand new game and the new music fits so well with the Weird Science/Back to the Future/80s vibe.

My complaints to Llamamann are: the intro music starts way too late. Ideally from the moment the screen starts to move down the valley and the llamamann logo shows up the music should be creeping up with it. Also, the the llama orgy at the start was removed. This is unacceptable. We need a new llama orgy scene with even more of the girls.
Yeah I miss the Llama orgy too, hopefully it becomes part of the trophies in 1.0

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Dude, Steph is awesome! I simply love the fact that she is introduced trying help MC with Bailey but now she is intersted in him too. And she is so hot with that body and that curly hair:love: Loved the movie night and gym scenes with her. Hope she keep wanting help MC with Bailey but also keep doing dirty things with him in the meantime. I like this setup.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
is 0.9.9 the second to the last version? like the next is 1.0?
or like 0.9.10?
1.0 is the next update which will be sorta completing an arc in the Sexbot storyline, but it's far from the end by the looks of it.
Dude, Steph is awesome! I simply love the fact that she is introduced trying help MC with Bailey but now she is intersted in him too. And she is so hot with that body and that curly hair:love: Loved the movie night and gym scenes with her. Hope she keep wanting help MC with Bailey but also keep doing dirty things with him in the meantime. I like this setup.
I hope she's the next hot squad member that gets a prom after Ashley.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
have you thought about making a linear path for those who only want to see the scenes where the player has a choice only when its needed for the players who dont want to see a scene more than once.
its a possibility. its not something im totally interested in at the moment, but maybe eventually. i think thats more "independent mod" territory for now.

4.50 star(s) 211 Votes