SiJa

Feb 21, 2018
So that looks identical to my one image, lighting and colours... but I can honestly say I have never seen that movie. no joke.
Weird Science is a classic movie and will be a good inspiration for future storylines etc...
Definitely worth watching :geek:

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
I don't get it.....

What's the point of having avatars of the people who are speaking in the lower left corner? It's distracting. Am I supposed to be looking at the avatar or the character who is on the screen? It breaks my concentration of the story. I've seen a few creators use this style but I can't understand why. To make matters worse, the avatars in this game are super super large blocking things on screen. I wish there was an option to make the avatars go away or at least to decrease their size.

Last edited:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I don't get it.....

What's the point of having avatars of the people who are speaking in the lower left corner? It's distracting. Am I supposed to be looking at the avatar or the character who is on the screen? It breaks my concentration of the story. I've seen a few creators use this style but I can't understand why. To make matters worse, the avatars in this game are super super large blocking things on screen. I wish there was an option to make the avatars go away or at least to decrease their size.

And oh yeah, this title needs animation. The concept is too good for it not to.
thanks for the feedback, i will look into resizing them or even the possibility of an option to remove them. i like using them to show more facial expressions for the characters.

Animation will happen down the road ;)

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
thanks for the feedback, i will look into resizing them or even the possibility of an option to remove them. i like using them to show more facial expressions for the characters.

Animation will happen down the road ;)
Put the animations for facial expressions that change on the characters themselves instead of avatars. Sometimes a closeup of a person's face for their expressions is good for giving a variety to the field of view. Switch it up so the scene doesn't look so static. Also, teasing the audience a little instead of diving right into the meat can be a good thing too.

Reactions: Llamamann

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
About time I see this story premise pop up. Less standard failing to build a surrounding filler storyline that essentially amounts in the end to exactly this, using the same tired presentations of that...more getting straight to the point.

To repeat some other comments as well...not having animations on that girl model would be criminal.

Best of luck to the dev that this goes somewhere.

Crazymic79

Jul 31, 2018
"From my heart and from my hand, why don't people understand... my intentions...
Weird Science!"
I will definitely be playing this once it gets farther along.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 200 Votes