longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I had to reunlock the blonde meangirl for some reason (select the wanna be gf and choose "get confident") as despite having seen most of her scenes previously now her silhouette was never available... might be something to do with her prom variation getting added in.

Also I stiiiiiiill have a locked scene for the wanna be GF for that option - Day 1 evening, previously selected get confident (only reason I tried it, I didn't know it was the one that unlocked the meangirl)... I can never make it trigger for some reason.

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2020
Full save 1.0 (I'm pretty sure). I went through all the patch notes to make sure all the new events are there. Just note the end event needs to be done by getting to the final day. Its the one that asks you to make a backup save prior to it.

Another great update though. Upped my patreon to a higher tier this time around to get it sooner earlier this month. I hope you continue making more updates and even more games into the future.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
While I enjoy the amazing quality of this game, I hate dick sizing inconsistencies.
It seems like a thing for every game it seems like. It just keeps on changing in almost every scenes.
When there's even dick growth in some scenarios it doesn't hold up throughout the game.
I would've supported on Patreon but the dick size was lacking here. A 30 minute fap could've been 5 minutes if the new scene with Ashley had the longer dick like previous scenes.
It's just my opinion other than that this game is still great.
You're not fooling anyone. You probably don't even have a Patreon or Subscribestar account. I have never heard anyone complain about dick sizes before. wtf. lol

pmcrwlr

Oct 21, 2017
I didn't make a save when the group date was prompted in the last version. Anyone know how to access it in this version?

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
That's... exactly what I said? Except that it's not really "avoidable" in the sense that there's no way to actually avoid it happening, only to avoid you seeing it. Melvin always mind-controls one of the girls and gets them basically naked, with is probably enough to trigger people who dislike "NTR" even if they never fuck him or whatever.
IS this still the case?

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
While I enjoy the amazing quality of this game, I hate dick sizing inconsistencies.
It seems like a thing for every game it seems like. It just keeps on changing in almost every scenes.
When there's even dick growth in some scenarios it doesn't hold up throughout the game.
I would've supported on Patreon but the dick size was lacking here. A 30 minute fap could've been 5 minutes if the new scene with Ashley had the longer dick like previous scenes.
It's just my opinion other than that this game is still great.
Tbh I like the dick sizes being normal here for the most part, most other games just constantly make every character have a stiff baseball bat size of a penis that looks unnatural as hell.

john984

Jun 6, 2020
Save Game with All Gallery Scenes and Trophies Unlocked
[Version 0.9.9 Compatible]
[Updated on 27/04/2023]

View attachment 1661476

Previews:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's all you need to know:

Path to drop the Save Files:

Tutorial:

Alternative Download:
WorkUpload
Can you update this? Thanks in advance

ShishTaouk

Oct 27, 2018
You're not fooling anyone. You probably don't even have a Patreon or Subscribestar account. I have never heard anyone complain about dick sizes before. wtf. lol
I have both Subscribe Star and Patreon.
I support what makes me tick.
You're also wrong. People do care about MC's size in some games.
Hell, go play AceX games and tell me you didn't like it when the succubus made MC's dick bigger.
Same goes for MIST's partial success and plenty other Visual Novels down the road.

Now, please jog off.

ShishTaouk

Oct 27, 2018
Tbh I like the dick sizes being normal here for the most part, most other games just constantly make every character have a stiff baseball bat size of a penis that looks unnatural as hell.
Your opinion is valid and I do hear your concern.
I was just pointing out inconsistency in the imagery of the product.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Sexbot [v1.0] [LlamaMann Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -
Hey SoL
Just asking. The compressed file is 1.1gb compared to original size of 1.8gb. Is this the best compression you can do? Dosn't seem too big.

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Great update. Waiting for the 'full bore' Sam and Bailey treatments too

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 204 Votes