pmcrwlr

Oct 21, 2017
I didn't make a save when the group date was prompted in the last version. Anyone know how to access it in this version?

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
So, is there no NTR sex in the game??... Cuz, the only NTR I found was some kissing and that scene with the bowl cut guy after the prom. Can somebody tell me if I missed something.
You get NTR scenes for having corruption points with each character, Get a corruption point for Emily by doing her Level 2 prom and choosing the ntr option then loop again and play her level 1 prom again and you'll advance her ntr scene

Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
All the ntr scenes are in the gallery right? And all the ntr scenes are with the same male character XxxIncel69xxX ?? the nerd with the glasses

Gab1

Jul 9, 2018
While I enjoy the amazing quality of this game, I hate dick sizing inconsistencies.
It seems like a thing for every game it seems like. It just keeps on changing in almost every scenes.
When there's even dick growth in some scenarios it doesn't hold up throughout the game.
I would've supported on Patreon but the dick size was lacking here. A 30 minute fap could've been 5 minutes if the new scene with Ashley had the longer dick like previous scenes.
It's just my opinion other than that this game is still great.
Ok, a good point but... why are you interested in dick size?? I didnt even notice because you know... i was looking the girls.

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
That's a weird reason to not subscribe. If you're following the story, the MC asks Alexa to change his dick size temporarily to shock Ashley into being impressed with him. Then, if he (you) decide (s) to take her to prom, he figures he'd better fess up and tell her the truth.

Reactions: yourmomma

Slimeee

Oct 8, 2018
Its not a take its an opinion I think the family members got in the way of a great premise, the game is pretty alright anyways Im enjoying it but I was disapointed by the mom and sister IMO devaluing an original idea with lots of potential, just with the robot alone and its customization you could have material for several games, again just an opinion bro and I expected the facepalm reactions, its all cool.
Edit: I got to the time loop twist plot and it only made me wish it was exclusively about robots and nerds even more, but again Im enjoying it fine as it is.

Last edited:

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
That's a weird reason to not subscribe. If you're following the story, the MC asks Alexa to change his dick size temporarily to shock Ashley into being impressed with him. Then, if he (you) decide (s) to take her to prom, he figures he'd better fess up and tell her the truth.
It's kind of amazing how often people would find the answers to the supposedly plot holes if they...you know...read the story.

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
You get NTR scenes for having corruption points with each character, Get a corruption point for Emily by doing her Level 2 prom and choosing the ntr option then loop again and play her level 1 prom again and you'll advance her ntr scene
What if I just want to check out the scenes? I have unlocked the gallery by using the old Gallery unlocker. But, I didn't find any of the NTR scenes except for the ping pong ones.

Reactions: lobomoshy

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
What if I just want to check out the scenes? I have unlocked the gallery by using the old Gallery unlocker. But, I didn't find any of the NTR scenes except for the ping pong ones.
You need get the first Emily corruption point to unlock the ntr gallery. It's separated from the main gallery of the game.

F.Lust

Nov 3, 2018
someone help me. Where do i find the patch fix. when i try to use the jacuzzi with BAILEY or when i wanna hang out with STEPH, the game just closes.

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Its not a take its an opinion I think the family members got in the way of a great premise, the game is pretty alright anyways Im enjoying it but I was disapointed by the mom and sister IMO devaluing an original idea with lots of potential, just with the robot alone and its customization you could have material for several games, again just an opinion bro and I expected the facepalm reactions, its all cool.
Edit: I got to the time loop twist plot and it only made me wish it was exclusively about robots and nerds even more, but again Im enjoying it fine as it is.
A take is an opinion. If someone asks you; "What's your take on this?", then it can also be interpreted as; "What's your opinion on this?"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Slimeee
4.50 star(s) 211 Votes