Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Well. During the Christmas scenes, Santa fucks Emily in front of you
NTR is better when there's a build up and it gets some pay-off. Just seeing someone who is not the MC have sex with a LI doesn't really cut it. Least of all Santa of all people.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Sadly (as a major NTR fan) the NTR content is very limited so far. Some hints, and some kissing, the most I believe it escalates too is blowjobs and groping.
yoda-patience.gif
Sexbot is very strong on building scenes up and I think that goes for the NTR/corruption in here as well. I can't speak for him, but I'm assuming Llama doesn't to rush big scenes between characters.
For example, I'm predicting an Emily/Melvin first time sex scene will have a decent amount of buildup just on a lower scale then the Emily lvl 3 prom scene with the MC.

Another thing, the MC having a step ahead in having his important scenes with ladies first is important since he is the main protagonist. After a girl gets most of her main scenes done we'll be more likely to see stuff like NTR, Futa and lesbian open up IMO.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I would really love to see an alternative NTR route where Melvin wins. Maybe in the scene where Bailey asks MC to dance, there can be a choice, and if he chooses to dance with her it distracts him long enough for Melvin to hypnotize all the girls, including Bailey (perhaps MC is just about to kiss her, and then Melvin and Lexx come up behind and hypnotize her). Or another possibility is you can add an option to not back up Alexa's hard drive and that allows the NTR ending. I think a lot of people would enjoy that, and for those that don't like NTR just put "Leads to NTR" or something in parenthesis in the dialogue.
Eh, or we take the time it would cost to do all that, leave NTR levels where they are, and we get expanded non-NTR scenes with Bailey, Sam and the other girls. Hell, even do a group thing with all of them and the MC (not Melvin) since that's the entire point of the game, to STOP MELVIN. Him getting an NTR is him 'winning' and that pretty much defeats the entire premise of the game.

MattX

Jan 20, 2018
Does anyone know how to trigger the group prom? I tried to find the las mai scene but it won't appear.

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Eh, or we take the time it would cost to do all that, leave NTR levels where they are, and we get expanded non-NTR scenes with Bailey, Sam and the other girls. Hell, even do a group thing with all of them and the MC (not Melvin) since that's the entire point of the game, to STOP MELVIN. Him getting an NTR is him 'winning' and that pretty much defeats the entire premise of the game.

What you deem as the "point" of the game is irrelevant. That point will be achieved regardless, like it matters or not whether a bit of development time goes to catering to other peoples fetishes that you aren't interested in. Whether this game finishes 1 or 2 update cycles later to cater to NTR enjoyers shouldn't matter since you'll have plenty of other pirated games to fill your time. It's not like he adds a whole lot of it anyways, so the amount of time he puts into it is negligible compared to the 97% of non-ntr content that exists.

I don't like futa, but I don't care that a bit of development time existed to put a little bit of that into the game and I won't care if more gets used to add more of it later on.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Don't even bother trying to gate keep this thread about what should or shouldn't be in the game.

There is much more to the game than just stopping melvin from NTR'ing the MC. Try to follow along :)

4.50 star(s) 211 Votes