AlphaBit

Apr 7, 2020
The NTR avoidable refers that you don't have to see the scene, not that you can prevent it to happen (that is the reason for the timeloop, you travel so that event won't happen) some achievements and Gallery pics will remain locked.
hope that helps
So you can skip ntr scene but cannot avoid it completely?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, sorry for me bad english. I've been following the title for a while, but never tried it, but today I thought about doing it, but using the search button, I feel a little confused. Can anyone tell me if NTR is avoidable? Because I've read a lot of conflicting opinions. Some say yes, some say no. Anyone who can give me a straight answer? If it's avoidable for me it's not a problem, but I've read that to avoid it the protagonist has to travel through time? So what, do I have to undergo the scene first and then delete it? All in all, I feel a little confused. Is it avoidable? Is it easy to avoid? In short, I do not want to see anything related to this NTR fetish.

Also i think for the new people, wouldn't it be better if a moderator or the developer of the game put this information on the first page? Because I also searched in Developer Notes. But nothing. Also on the yellow info on the first page. Just to avoid ppl to always write about this.

Anyway thank you
There's some scenes that will involve some gropping of the female characters in the story. Those are skippable, but they do still happen to progress the storyline.

For actual NTR penetration scenes(BJ, vaginal, anal, etc) they are very easily avoidable and will only be unlocked if you pursue the choices that add corruption zetas to the characters except for Lexx since her corruption zetas lead to progressing the narrative.
The choices will clearly labelled that they'll to NTR options so no worries about that, same goes for options that lead to things such as FUTA.
The NTR avoidable refers that you don't have to see the scene, not that you can prevent it to happen (that is the reason for the timeloop, you travel so that event won't happen) some achievements and Gallery pics will remain locked.
hope that helps
I've quoted all three posts, just to make sure I don't make any mistakes. As I said in my post, I was confused. But with Bob Jewl's post, I thought I had the game figured out. But then came xapican's comment, I feel confused again. That was exactly why I was saying: that some users say one thing and others say another. According to Bob Jewl, only involve some gropping of the female characters in the story, that is only skippable. But actual NTR penetration scenes(BJ, vaginal, anal, etc) they are very easily avoidable.

So i just do not understand when xapican say that you can't prevent it. So i am forced to see NTR or at least be aware that such a thing has happened anyway? And only after that, playing the game i return back in time and cancelled it? Because if I have to watch or if I can just skip the scene but this always happens, it doesn't make sense. What's the point of the game? Either it's me who doesn't understand, or the game in a certain way tries to fool you.

Could you two explain better?

Thank you

• Angry
Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

Dastibal

Mar 21, 2018
I have criticized the game, about the content on NTR, but even if I disagree about the content, they would have to respect the leaks, they call is a creator who reads the criticism of even what is not patreo, and always keeps his word get it free,
It hurts that they are so idiots not to respect that...

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
I've quoted all three posts, just to make sure I don't make any mistakes. As I said in my post, I was confused. But with Bob Jewl's post, I thought I had the game figured out. But then came xapican's comment, I feel confused again. That was exactly why I was saying: that some users say one thing and others say another. According to Bob Jewl, only involve some gropping of the female characters in the story, that is only skippable. But actual NTR penetration scenes(BJ, vaginal, anal, etc) they are very easily avoidable.

So i just do not understand when xapican say that you can't prevent it. So i am forced to see NTR or at least be aware that such a thing has happened anyway? And only after that, playing the game i return back in time and cancelled it? Because if I have to watch or if I can just skip the scene but this always happens, it doesn't make sense. What's the point of the game? Either it's me who doesn't understand, or the game in a certain way tries to fool you.

Could you two explain better?

Thank you
The groping scenes are skippable, however they still happen. That choice just doesn't show it.

Anything that goes further then that is avoidable and won't happen in your playthrough unless you have corruption points. If you don't get the corruption points for the girls then you won't see anything that goes beyond groping.
The corruption points are only obtainable in some of the post-prom scenes and it'll give the player a two choices, one of the choices will unlock NTR scenes.

The choice that gives corruption points which unlocks NTR scenes will be labeled. For example(minor spoiler), one of the corruption point choices: "Not The Real Emily".

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

DemonSlayerGod

Dec 5, 2017
I don't know if anyone already "decoded the binary" BUT here it is (You are a nerd. You deserve sex with hot robot women! Ok seriously, go find a human girlfriend) :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Bahamut Zero and AlphaBit ; Bob Jewl 's post, is much more detailed as mine, also I see that he already clarified, I totally agree with his statement.
Take that as Canon
(more so that english is my 3rd language and I'm not so firm as him.)

Last edited:
Reactions: DemonSlayerGod

multiplex1

Sep 4, 2019
Gallery unlocker to unlock all Scenes and Trophies. Should work for future updates as well.
Just put the file into the "game" directory.

Features:
  1. Auto unlocks any new scenes and trophies in the gallery without changing persistent data
  2. Add new in-game menu-point "Gallery" to access the gallery any time
Edit:
Last checked with 0.9.7 - still works.
doesn't seem to work for newest update. it gives an error page when I click the trophy button.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Sadly (as a major NTR fan) the NTR content is very limited so far. Some hints, and some kissing, the most I believe it escalates too is blowjobs and groping.
Agreed. I wish during the final prom scene when the mom was dancing with Melvin that if she has corruption zeta, she would have done something a little extra with him at least. Sad that it was just a brief thing.
crackhead.gif

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Nice, i didn't noticed the thread was updated. Going to download to play it later this week. Right now my free time is too occupied with Kerbal Space Program (best spaceflight simulator ever). :p

Reactions: Silf

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
Some personal highlights:

- Alexa's reaction to meeting herself
- Alexa high fiving the PC
- Daphne mimicking Ashley and the PC
- The continuation of Sam's one frame head turns.
- Emily's realisation she may have the hots for Ashley. "... oh no..."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm always blown away by the sheer polish and content, I really hope Llama gets all the more support.

Also, where on earth did Meiko and her wife adopt Melvin and Mai? Are they part gremlin?

Last edited:
Reactions: Chrd
4.50 star(s) 211 Votes