ThaWizard

Sep 6, 2017
The game ends and puts me back in the main menu when I select the group prom.

Is there a way to go back to day 1 to see the new upgraded scenes? Or do I need a new save?

Kratos767

Oct 25, 2017
I have played the game version 9.7, and I really liked it. Personally, I enjoyed it because it reminded me of Mr. C's Corruption. Parts of your game that I liked were the NTR scenes and the FUTA content. it's great. Personally, what I liked the most was the FUTA content and that you managed to implement it in Emily and Alexa. I really enjoyed it. Personally, I think you created a great game on par with Dreams of desire,Milfy City, or even Corruption.
29e036f6be4125b4627f49616bb323e9.gif

cbomb

May 29, 2018
The game ends and puts me back in the main menu when I select the group prom.

Is there a way to go back to day 1 to see the new upgraded scenes? Or do I need a new save?
I had this problem as well. I think it was due to either the incest mod or the fps improvement mod. I removed those and I was able to unlock all the new content. Not 100 percent sure the mods were the problem but it worked for me. So if you are using those mods, maybe try without them. Possible they have been updated by now though.

Last edited:

Aleksander K

Sep 22, 2019
Oh boy i knew this update is gonna be hot but it surpassed my expectations. Emily lvl 3 prom is quite something, especialy after prom action. Seeing her redocoradet room made my emagination just ran wild! Can't wait to see what's coming next!

It's already 1.0 version... i still have 0.3 on my hdd. Just to compare how it was two years ago and how it's now. And it shows how much you grew as an artits and developer. It's amazing, keep it up! And thank you!

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
After about 8 loops I'm discovering just how grindy this game is. It's nice to get a new scene at the beginning and end of each loop, but doing same thing over and over in between is getting boring already. I've only just unlocked the bots upgrade and have not gotten a xeta 1 level for any of them except for Lexxx, who is maxed already even though she's not even my bot. Game is intriguing, but the pace could use some work imo.

4.50 star(s) 211 Votes