ToxicZ

Jul 29, 2018
Llamamann You just don't miss with the updates, every single one I've played so far has been a banger. I had to sub on patreon just to see the other goodies you have going on.

Question, how do you decide what characters get updates? Is it voting or just whoever you feel like working on at the time?

Also Ashley x Emily when?

Reactions: Gab1 and Llamamann

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, sorry for me bad english. I've been following the title for a while, but never tried it, but today I thought about doing it, but using the search button, I feel a little confused. Can anyone tell me if NTR is avoidable? Because I've read a lot of conflicting opinions. Some say yes, some say no. Anyone who can give me a straight answer? If it's avoidable for me it's not a problem, but I've read that to avoid it the protagonist has to travel through time? So what, do I have to undergo the scene first and then delete it? All in all, I feel a little confused. Is it avoidable? Is it easy to avoid? In short, I do not want to see anything related to this NTR fetish.

Also i think for the new people, wouldn't it be better if a moderator or the developer of the game put this information on the first page? Because I also searched in Developer Notes. But nothing. Also on the yellow info on the first page. Just to avoid ppl to always write about this.

Anyway thank you

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Llamamann You just don't miss with the updates, every single one I've played so far has been a banger. I had to sub on patreon just to see the other goodies you have going on.

Question, how do you decide what characters get updates? Is it voting or just whoever you feel like working on at the time?

Also Ashley x Emily when?
Thanks! I see you’re on the discord so I will answer your question over there!

Reactions: ToxicZ

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Hi guys, sorry for me bad english. I've been following the title for a while, but never tried it, but today I thought about doing it, but using the search button, I feel a little confused. Can anyone tell me if NTR is avoidable? Because I've read a lot of conflicting opinions. Some say yes, some say no. Anyone who can give me a straight answer? If it's avoidable for me it's not a problem, but I've read that to avoid it the protagonist has to travel through time? So what, do I have to undergo the scene first and then delete it? All in all, I feel a little confused. Is it avoidable? Is it easy to avoid? In short, I do not want to see anything related to this NTR fetish.

Also i think for the new people, wouldn't it be better if a moderator or the developer of the game put this information on the first page? Because I also searched in Developer Notes. But nothing. Also on the yellow info on the first page. Just to avoid ppl to always write about this.

Anyway thank you
There's some scenes that will involve some gropping of the female characters in the story. Those are skippable, but they do still happen to progress the storyline.

For actual NTR penetration scenes(BJ, vaginal, anal, etc) they are very easily avoidable and will only be unlocked if you pursue the choices that add corruption zetas to the characters except for Lexx since her corruption zetas lead to progressing the narrative.
The choices will clearly labelled that they'll to NTR options so no worries about that, same goes for options that lead to things such as FUTA.

Phenim

Nov 10, 2021
I had to reunlock the blonde meangirl for some reason (select the wanna be gf and choose "get confident") as despite having seen most of her scenes previously now her silhouette was never available... might be something to do with her prom variation getting added in.

Also I stiiiiiiill have a locked scene for the wanna be GF for that option - Day 1 evening, previously selected get confident (only reason I tried it, I didn't know it was the one that unlocked the meangirl)... I can never make it trigger for some reason.
The Bailey scene on Day 1, having previously selected get confident, is a video call. MC assumes it's Melvin, but it isn't. If you accept the call that should be the scene.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

Anyway thank you
The NTR avoidable refers that you don't have to see the scene, not that you can prevent it to happen (that is the reason for the timeloop, you travel so that event won't happen) some achievements and Gallery pics will remain locked.
hope that helps

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
The Bailey scene on Day 1, having previously selected get confident, is a video call. MC assumes it's Melvin, but it isn't. If you accept the call that should be the scene.
Thanks for the tip but just tried again and nope... somewhere along the line it got borked for me I guess, but it's no big deal.

Last edited:

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
So do I have to start over and go through the whole game again? I deleted this game a while ago, due to the time loop that always seamed to end the same way. It was very confusing. I kept being drawn back the Prom? And felt like there was no way to progress, any help or insight would be appreciated. Thanks

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Seeing Bailey grimacing about her wishy-washy behavior against MC, the scene was absolutely delicious. I would love to drink those tears with a spoon. I actually respect how Ashley behaves prior to and after knowing MC. She may be a mean bitch but she doesn't shy from him after actually knowing MC and still is a mean bitch. Love Ashley, fuck off Bailey.

• Haha
Reactions: Llamamann

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
How do you unlock the group prom? I have the gallery unlocker and am unsure under which character that falls, as well.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So do I have to start over and go through the whole game again? I deleted this game a while ago, due to the time loop that always seamed to end the same way. It was very confusing. I kept being drawn back the Prom? And felt like there was no way to progress, any help or insight would be appreciated. Thanks
Whole game is based on loop mechanic, you do same thing over and over again with different girls, different scenes, smilar scenes, etc. While most of stats got deleted with every loop, we have stat called ''zeta'' and that stat changes some scenes with girls, their act with you, etc.

I would suggest using this as a walkthrough as well:

MattX

Jan 20, 2018
How is everyone getting the group prom? I've used the walkthrough, but I still can't access it. Same thing with the last Mai scene.

4.50 star(s) 211 Votes