Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
So, is there no NTR sex in the game??... Cuz, the only NTR I found was some kissing and that scene with the bowl cut guy after the prom. Can somebody tell me if I missed something.
Sadly (as a major NTR fan) the NTR content is very limited so far. Some hints, and some kissing, the most I believe it escalates too is blowjobs and groping.

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Sadly (as a major NTR fan) the NTR content is very limited so far. Some hints, and some kissing, the most I believe it escalates too is blowjobs and groping.
Agreed. I wish during the final prom scene when the mom was dancing with Melvin that if she has corruption zeta, she would have done something a little extra with him at least. Sad that it was just a brief thing.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
is it working as intended that if you go to prom with emily on lv3 it treats it like the option to go with all 3 girls instead once at prom?

edit:
no I guess not it seems the date selection thing is acting a bit squirrely with date choices if you bail out of progressing the plot at the last save point option

Last edited:

ACMACROX

Dec 25, 2021
I would really love to see an alternative NTR route where Melvin wins. Maybe in the scene where Bailey asks MC to dance, there can be a choice, and if he chooses to dance with her it distracts him long enough for Melvin to hypnotize all the girls, including Bailey (perhaps MC is just about to kiss her, and then Melvin and Lexx come up behind and hypnotize her). Or another possibility is you can add an option to not back up Alexa's hard drive and that allows the NTR ending. I think a lot of people would enjoy that, and for those that don't like NTR just put "Leads to NTR" or something in parenthesis in the dialogue.

Jul 7, 2017
Just came here to say, after playing 1.0... this might be the best adult game ever. Top 3, at least. The women, the animations, I even love the writing (and c'mon, how the hell often can you say that about an adult game?)!

I hope this one keeps going with amazing updates for however long LlamaMann is willing to work on them.

reverseer

Jun 19, 2019
I would really love to see an alternative NTR route where Melvin wins. Maybe in the scene where Bailey asks MC to dance, there can be a choice, and if he chooses to dance with her it distracts him long enough for Melvin to hypnotize all the girls, including Bailey (perhaps MC is just about to kiss her, and then Melvin and Lexx come up behind and hypnotize her). Or another possibility is you can add an option to not back up Alexa's hard drive and that allows the NTR ending. I think a lot of people would enjoy that, and for those that don't like NTR just put "Leads to NTR" or something in parenthesis in the dialogue.
the ones who hate ntr cant stand even the idea of these ntr pics on their pcs lol

• Angry
Reactions: Prometheus51
4.50 star(s) 210 Votes