Cake39

Jun 3, 2017
Does anyone have a full save of right before where you can no longer view the gallery? Played this game several saves ago, and while it's easily one of my favorite, I really don't want to have to replay to view the new scenes

VexedOni

Jun 6, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day5_evening.rpy", line 100, in script
    menu:
  File "game/hand_holder.rpy", line 1188, in hh_mod_smtf
  File "game/hand_holder.rpy", line 1121, in hh_mod_get_style
NameError: name 'zlexxxvisit' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    menu:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1660, in execute
    label = renpy.config.say_menu_text_filter(label)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "<none>", line 1, in <module>

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
SexBot 1.42
Mon Apr  1 18:51:33 2024

ANY solutions?

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    menu:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    menu:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1660, in execute
    label = renpy.config.say_menu_text_filter(label)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "<none>", line 1, in <module>

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
SexBot 1.42
Mon Apr  1 18:51:33 2024

ANY solutions?
You are using an old version of the mod, always use the mod version specific to the game version.

Reactions: VexedOni

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
I finally got around to playing v1.4.2 I don't really like the new NTR scenes it makes Emily look like a size queen whore. Maybe it would be better if she was drunk or high it would be more believable or she was slipped some ecstasy. It need something to make it more believable and not make her look like a whore.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I finally got around to playing v1.4.2 I don't really like the new NTR scenes it makes Emily look like a size queen whore. Maybe it would be better if she was drunk or high it would be more believable or she was slipped some ecstasy. It need something to make it more believable and not make her look like a whore.
i agree, its gonna be removed. cant do any of your suggestions tho for the same reason the original was taken out

biervampir

Nov 2, 2020
i have a good idea to keep all the hot scenes. Not sure if its allow...
Idea: just say that Melvin uses his Bot to modify the timeline of the character he choose at the end. So that he seduced that Person in this time line and she is into him. It takes more "rounds" to make her more into him(same like the corruption1 and 2...). Also you could remove the red eyes, they are turning off anyway ;). The important: Your Bot shows you then what he did in that timeline (just a few scenes where Melvin secretly met that Person and seduced her). But not sure where the best point would be for that, Maybe when Mc and the Bot is in front of the door, then she can "see and show" what happend in that changed timeline.
In the end: All scenes stay and there is not any kind of rape or mindcontrol :D just different "timeline" for that Character.
Also: the Mc needs be in the room, the secretly watching is boring, the dirty talking to him is what makes it so hot.

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2022
Look, I don't like NTR but I like him more so when I was before or when I was high or drunk, just like he did now I ended up liking him.

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
i agree, its gonna be removed. cant do any of your suggestions tho for the same reason the original was taken out
Trying to think of a way that patreon might accept... what about Lexxx being able to plant a fake memory when she laser beams someone that gets the characters really mad at the MC and to get back at him they "roleplay" the submissive sex slave with Melvin?

I'm sure you can get something much more clever and funnier than that, but as long as we (the person playing the game) know everything happens with consent (even if they act based on a lie, it is still ok by patreon rules AFAIK) I guess you could re-use most of the scenes without too much alterations.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.42

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1288 MB

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Drugging is also a "no no" in Patreon's stupid rules, they'd consider it rape because of the mental impairment.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i must apologize to the dev cuz i finally found the new content and they are amazing...story preogressed and i love all the girls in this VN , mommy first. maybe the only thing not good is about how you reach those new cvontent...being forced to replay all the prom stuff in order to unlock the option to progress story is a bit tedious and it's not so clear what u need to do to continue the story. Thanks dev

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
You mean some of you guys don't keep older versions of the game? >.> Kidding. I'm only disappointed in that our Llama master has had to work harder to fit these new guidelines into, around and through his already awesome project. What a pain in the nards. Regardless, I'm still with ya, man.

4.50 star(s) 204 Votes