Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
This is a visual novel already, not sure what is super complicated in play the game making differents choices in each loop until unlock all the content.
That's the thing. Sometimes that choices can led you to a dead end. Unable to go further and you have to start all over again

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
I finally got around to playing v1.4.2 I don't really like the new NTR scenes it makes Emily look like a size queen whore. Maybe it would be better if she was drunk or high it would be more believable or she was slipped some ecstasy. It need something to make it more believable and not make her look like a whore.
I like me a good size queen whore. Cognitive impairment is less interesting for me, personally. Though, I personally prefer if it was slowly introduced over time, maybe make her more of a size queen utilizing the zeta feature. With that said though, it seems the ol' Gigallamachad himself seems to have something in mind already.

Also... size queen whores are believable.. they do in fact exist IRL.

Kratos767

Oct 25, 2017
I like me a good size queen whore. Cognitive impairment is less interesting for me, personally. Though, I personally prefer if it was slowly introduced over time, maybe make her more of a size queen utilizing the zeta feature. With that said though, it seems the ol' Gigallamachad himself seems to have something in mind already.

yeah we are aware that your mom exists.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
i agree, its gonna be removed. cant do any of your suggestions tho for the same reason the original was taken out
I fear that you are on borrowed time with Patreon and that sooner or later they are going to pull the plug. Have you considered moving to Subscribestar?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I fear that you are on borrowed time with Patreon and that sooner or later they are going to pull the plug. Have you considered moving to Subscribestar?
He has a Subscribestar, but the majority of supporters who contribute money do so through Patreon.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018

I reckon there is room for the two approaches. Melvin's cognitive impairment techniques added unique and engaging layers. Additionally it was intriguing to observe how these maneuvers influenced the characters' perceptions of him outside of the cognitive impairment segments. Nonetheless it's unfortunate that the initial content had to be altered to fit patreon's policies. It's sad that the more elaborate scenes had to be scaled back. Typically, cognitive impairment themes are poorly integrated into similar games but this one managed to handle it with finesse.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I already have a narrative figured out to address this problem
Absolutely not true. Zero dead ends in this game

There is an integrated walkthrough mod coming out soon anyway
i must apologize to the dev cuz i finally found the new content and they are amazing...story preogressed and i love all the girls in this VN , mommy first. maybe the only thing not good is about how you reach those new cvontent...being forced to replay all the prom stuff in order to unlock the option to progress story is a bit tedious and it's not so clear what u need to do to continue the story. Thanks dev
hi man, i completed the awesome update and finally played the new contet. thanks and sorry for my previous wrong rant.

Reactions: Llamamann

Tmacswizzy

Feb 6, 2022
1st time playing, is Emily the only one with full blown NTR scenes? She's the only one Melvin will take to prom even with the other girls having corruption points?

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
1st time playing, is Emily the only one with full blown NTR scenes? She's the only one Melvin will take to prom even with the other girls having corruption points?
The corruption scenes are getting reworked due to Patreon cringe.
Almost all of the girls had zeta corruption scenes as of 1.4 but those were removed with 1.42. The Emily scene is a rough attempt to add something back in

HeheBwoi

May 20, 2020
The corruption scenes are getting reworked due to Patreon cringe.
Almost all of the girls had zeta corruption scenes as of 1.4 but those were removed with 1.42. The Emily scene is a rough attempt to add something back in
Patreon is anti ntr now?? what sort of TOS are those scenes breaking?

.......also if anyone else has this older version can the send it to me ive only played the recent version and would love to see those cut scenes pweeeassss...

Reactions: Bruhwtfnoob
4.50 star(s) 208 Votes