Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
100 pages about ntr talk. Seriously, it's getting old at this point.
Almost 3 years of it lol

queue the fallout intro:

NTR complaining… ntr complaining never changes. In the year 2021, I set out to make a game with fully avoidable ntr, but that didn’t stop them. The whiners posted relentlessly, forcing the casual enjoyers underground. A few stood to fight, but were no match for the narrow minded stubbornness, that swept the forum like a fog.

…still, there is hope…

you, the sole survivor have figured out how a fucking toggle switch works. And have set the very fucking obvious parameters to your preferences. From that, a player base might just be sustained…

Pagoramix

May 22, 2019
Llamamann Wow i just thought about checking back on progress expecting extended delay and you nailed reworking all the mind control scene for next release :oops: not only that but you make it sound like most work was on QoL :oops:
Can't wait to check that out:love: That must have been a fuckton of worko_O

Reactions: Llamamann

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
What did you use for the hand pressure on the butt cheeks? Cuz that looks great
I used " " and then adjusted the collisions and smoothing, but honestly I could have done without it.

Just with the original body, and a few manipulations in "ZBrush", I could have done just as well, if not better.:unsure:

In the year 2021, I set out to make a game with fully avoidable ntr, but that didn’t stop them.
It's incredible that even when it's completely avoidable, the mere fact that it exists bothers them, and too bad for those who appreciate it.

It's simply selfishness.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It's incredible that even when it's completely avoidable, the mere fact that it exists bothers them, and too bad for those who appreciate it.

It's simply selfishness.
Also having a very fragile ego. Plus being so lazy that they are unable to read the damn OP. :FacePalm:

Almost 3 years of it lol

queue the fallout intro:

NTR complaining… ntr complaining never changes. In the year 2021, I set out to make a game with fully avoidable ntr, but that didn’t stop them. The whiners posted relentlessly, forcing the casual enjoyers underground. A few stood to fight, but were no match for the narrow minded stubbornness, that swept the forum like a fog.

…still, there is hope…

you, the sole survivor have figured out how a fucking toggle switch works. And have set the very fucking obvious parameters to your preferences. From that, a player base might just be sustained…
Now that is great. Almost makes me want to check Fallout 4 now. :p

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
I hope you'll like it nonetheless ;)
I don't think there's anyone who dares to claim they don't like your top-notch quality art, brother. Nobody will say that cuz we all like it and respect you too much for it. Plus, you simply cannot go wrong with a ridiculously attractive big booty blonde like Ashley, no matter the circumstances you have her in.

The only thing I'd bitch about is that she ain't real and isn't sitting on my dick, but these are unnecessary details.:whistle:

Keep up the great work !!(y)

• Love
Reactions: Coriolan

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Yea no one does that in my discord. Seems to be only here… maybe you’re the problem?
Not taking sides in the argument one way or the other, but Discord isn't really a good metric to have. Generally the people active on a game's Discord are only the most diehard fans of a game. Naturally, these people are more likely to be positive about everything. Its kinda like going to a Star Wars convention, and thinking everyone is pleased with their new projects because everyone at the convention is happy. Ofc, a lot of the audience outside of that sample have a lot of bad things to say about the current state of franchise.

Not saying you should or shouldnt include certain types of content, like I said, not taking sides here. And listening to your most devoted fans is really important too, don't get me wrong. Just pointing out that Discord is more often than not an echochamber, and not necessarily representative of how the entire playerbase feels about things.

Last edited:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Not taking sides in the argument one way or the other, but Discord isn't really a good metric to have. Generally the people active on a game's Discord are only the most diehard fans of a game. Naturally, these people are more likely to be positive about everything. Its kinda like going to a Star Wars convention, and thinking everyone is pleased with their new projects because everyone at the convention is happy. Ofc, a lot of the audience outside of that sample have a lot of bad things to say about the current state of franchise.

Not saying you should or shouldnt include certain types of content, like I said, not taking sides here. And listening to your most devoted fans is really important too, don't get me wrong. Just pointing out that Discord is more often than not an echochamber, and not necessarily representative of how the entire playerbase feels about things.
That’s a fair point. But the stuff I’m making isn’t based off player feedback. I have a plan that I’ve stuck to for pretty much the whole development. For better feedback I put out polls. But this is why I stay active here, despite the occasional BS. Cuz this is fearless feedback. I read pretty much all of it, and I take the advice when it’s good, but I also like to chirp the haters. Anytime someone phrases their feedback in a polite and constructive manner I’m happy to respond.

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Where's the madlad hero GOTTI at when we need him? His feedback is the one and only true and based feedback a developer can have! Without his guidance, we are just merely wanderers that are lost in this cruel cold world...

• Haha
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: -BRUINS- and PBS666
Dec 6, 2021
That’s a fair point. But the stuff I’m making isn’t based off player feedback. I have a plan that I’ve stuck to for pretty much the whole development. For better feedback I put out polls. But this is why I stay active here, despite the occasional BS. Cuz this is fearless feedback. I read pretty much all of it, and I take the advice when it’s good, but I also like to chirp the haters. Anytime someone phrases their feedback in a polite and constructive manner I’m happy to respond.
Your polls are actually one of the reasons I subscribed. I like having a say. Sadly, I usually lose. :ROFLMAO:

It doesn't matter, the game gets regular updates and has an active community. It's probably the best adult game I've ever played.

Don't change your vision, and keep chirping. It's funny. (Even if it's directed at me. :p)

Reactions: Llamamann

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
The NTR genre you either love it or hate it, there is no middle ground.
I'm firmly middle ground. It doesn't really do anything for me as a kink, and if that's all the story is about I'm not interested; but I am able to mentally distinguish between myself and the MC so that it doesn't offend me, and a hot sex scene is a hot sex scene even if it doesn't involve a particular character.

4.50 star(s) 200 Votes