Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
It's definitely not the best form of ntr. IMO Melvin needs to be implemented in more of the days activities with the girls to at least build up to it at the end. Especially now with the new patreon guidelines and the changes that need to be made, it's a good opportunity to implement that, but I imagine it'll be a fair amount of work to do while also adding in the other scenes. I know how upset most people would be with updates that have more of an NTR focus. I'd definitely be really happy with it, but I know I'm in the minority here.
The idea of netorare without the element of mind control isn't objectionable to me. However, I feel it would be more effective as a subsequent development in the narrative, rather than a complete replacement. Imagine if, following several mind control sequences, Melvin gains the ability to corrupt characters within the story without resorting to the virus. You are correct that including a gradual progression, akin to the main character's paths with the girls or futanari, would add depth to this latest approach.

This game was a lot better, than i expected, especially the lewd scenes. Thumbs up for that.
My main interest to play, was the promise of NTR, which is not, hmm, "great" or at least not anymore. As far as i understand from previus post, the DEV was forced to take out previous NTR Scenes because Patreon Policys dont allow MindControl/Rape Stuff anymore, which is sad. On WIN i played the latest Version 1.42, for the older scenes you need 1.4, couldnt find it for WIN and used a Android Port for 1.4. I must say the old approach was waaaayy better and made more sense. Without the mindcontrol explanation, the NTR "just happens". Reason: Villain has a big Dick, so lets jump that thing. Like WTF? Just like that?
The untapped potential of the mind control in the after prom scenes is saddening. Their removal from the narrative due to censorship have a significant shift. Impacting not only the current phase but also the trajectory of future developments involving characters like Meiko, Jessica, Steph, and Daphne who were planned to have scenes under said mind control context. Additionally, inklings of threesomes, such as Melvin's interactions with Emily and Sam in after proms going further.

While netorare is expected to remain a focal point in later updates, its portrayal without the backdrop of mind control, because of Patreon's censorship, is disheartening. It's an integral component of the game that will remain uncharted in the two phases.

I hold onto the optimism that if the developer garners ample support on alternative platforms, they may revisit and expand upon the initially envisioned paths in the future.

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018
The idea of netorare without the element of mind control isn't objectionable to me. However, I feel it would be more effective as a subsequent development in the narrative, rather than a complete replacement. Imagine if, following several mind control sequences, Melvin gains the ability to corrupt characters within the story without resorting to the virus. You are correct that including a gradual progression, akin to the main character's paths with the girls or futanari, would add depth to this latest approach.

The untapped potential of the mind control in the after prom scenes is saddening. Their removal from the narrative due to censorship have a significant shift. Impacting not only the current phase but also the trajectory of future developments involving characters like Meiko, Jessica, Steph, and Daphne who were planned to have scenes under said mind control context. Additionally, inklings of threesomes, such as Melvin's interactions with Emily and Sam in after proms going further.

While netorare is expected to remain a focal point in later updates, its portrayal without the backdrop of mind control, because of Patreon's censorship, is disheartening. It's an integral component of the game that will remain uncharted in the two phases.

I hold onto the optimism that if the developer garners ample support on alternative platforms, they may revisit and expand upon the initially envisioned paths in the future.

THIS. It's like the Director's Cut of Kingdom of Heaven vs the Theatrical Cut. The Theatrical Cut removes something that on the surface seemed like a small detail, but in the context of the story, made the whole plot make sense, and without it it seems like a character just does a complete 108 for no actual reason.

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
I always prefer NTR to occur when the girl is making the decision on her own and not through an artificial means of influence. Mind control is a bit of a cop out approach for NTR because it's too easy and it loses out on the excitement of the development. I'm not against mind control at all mind you, but this is just a matter of taste for me. I still enjoy a good mind control NTR every now and again, but it falls to the bottom of my preferred approach to the genre.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I always prefer NTR to occur when the girl is making the decision on her own and not through an artificial means of influence. Mind control is a bit of a cop out approach for NTR because it's too easy and it loses out on the excitement of the development. I'm not against mind control at all mind you, but this is just a matter of taste for me. I still enjoy a good mind control NTR every now and again, but it falls to the bottom of my preferred approach to the genre.
The idea with this, was that Melvins plan is how they get corrupted. So that later in the loop, there is more reason for them to look twice at Melvin, or McG under their own accord

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018
The idea with this, was that Melvins plan is how they get corrupted. So that later in the loop, there is more reason for them to look twice at Melvin, or McG under their own accord

My problem is, if they are choosing to bang Melvin, I have no incentive to try to save them. They are not victims, they are betrayers that now belong to the streets.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
My problem is, if they are choosing to bang Melvin, I have no incentive to try to save them. They are not victims, they are betrayers that now belong to the streets.
They will only want bang Melvin IF you failed save them from him in the first place during the post-prom events when he mind control and corrupt them. Before that, None fo them has has any desire for Melvin. They not even remember he exists most of the time, i dare say

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Not certainly in that way. It all depends on your choice and whether you want to save the women....
on my playthrough where I play to save the woman, all the women do not pay attention to Melvin, it all depends on Mc and his behavior, if he behaves like an asshole, then Of course Melvin takes advantage of this. so I see some progress as Mc becomes more assertive, when he saves girls...

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
I can get behind the idea, generally speaking. Though if I recall correctly in the Emily cheerleader scene, it was either implied or outright stated (don't remember which), that Emily in particular slept with the sports team she cheered for. In her case in particular, she just seems like she was always the "looking for fun" type (and maybe Ashley too?). So I'm not sure how effective the corruption is for her in her case. You could make the argument that the corruption makes her look at the less attractive folk as options though.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I can get behind the idea, generally speaking. Though if I recall correctly in the Emily cheerleader scene, it was either implied or outright stated (don't remember which), that Emily in particular slept with the sports team she cheered for. In her case in particular, she just seems like she was always the "looking for fun" type (and maybe Ashley too?). So I'm not sure how effective the corruption is for her in her case. You could make the argument that the corruption makes her look at the less attractive folk as options though.
Right well characters are allowed to have a sexual history outside of MC. So do what you will with what is provided in the game

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
THIS. It's like the Director's Cut of Kingdom of Heaven vs the Theatrical Cut. The Theatrical Cut removes something that on the surface seemed like a small detail, but in the context of the story, made the whole plot make sense, and without it it seems like a character just does a complete 108 for no actual reason.
I'm confident the developer will be able to reimplement the content with valid reasoning after testing and receiving feedback. My concern going forward is that the mind control angles will be greatly restricted, particularly in regards to anything of a sexual nature, which I believe holds untapped potential. Moreover, there are ample opportunities for such themes in the after prom, as I elaborated in my previous post, and they can no longer be pursued after this unfortunately.
While I concede that mind control can sometimes feel like a tired trope in storytelling, I find the method its pursued in this project to be particularly compelling. Rather than serving as a superficial plot device, it's intricately woven into the fabric of the narrative, enriching the thematic exploration.

Moreover, I'm intrigued by netorare without hypnosis, however I recognize the difficulty in portraying this convincingly. In this context, the gradual transition from mind control sex to genuine affection without it could provide a nuanced exploration of character development. They'd work hand in hand.

Ultimately I reflect that both narrative paths have their place in this project, censorship simply prematurely ended the sex related mind control which was only just beginning to be explored in detail. Despite this obstacle, I still consider it one of the finest works.

Reactions: Llamamann
4.50 star(s) 200 Votes