DeGary

Jun 5, 2023

asada7

May 18, 2023
started this game recently, it is really good! i would love to see some more futa content with other girls in future updates.

Reactions: blarg0192

Cake39

Jun 3, 2017
Just for confirmation, were there scenes removed in the recent version (mind control ones?). Want to replay the game to see the new scenes, but will start with an older version of the game if the newer version has scenes removed

Reactions: blarg0192

Cake39

Jun 3, 2017
Actually see the rework downloads, so will play that. Does anyone know at what time I should move to the more recent 1.42 download?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Shit, This game turned out to be really masturbating! And this is assuming that I only finished 1 week after Melvin showed his true nature... :Kappa: I feel like I'm waiting for more sexual content,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jericho85

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Yeah this game is great for lewd content. Llama just gets it, updates are pretty damn fast to

pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
is sexbot recalibrated going to get made in tandem with this game, or will this game just continue the story in a future update?

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
is sexbot recalibrated going to get made in tandem with this game, or will this game just continue the story in a future update?
Pretty sure in two updates the story will continue.

The next one will have all the corruption routes remastered and tying up some phase 1 loose ends.

Then it's on to phase 2! Where the stakes will be higher and the main story line progresses.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Llamamann there are some errors in the Emily replay section:

- laundry event resets after 4th interaction;
- Day 5 Night with Affinity Zeta 2 stuck at 2/3
- Prom invitation with Affinity Zeta 2 doesn't unlock the scene.

K5434

Sep 30, 2023
Thank you for the thorough answers.

EDIT: I understand the old scenes were removed on 1.41 now, couldnt find a download on the thread for 1.4 uncompressed, nor a full save for it to check the gallery for the old scenes. Does anyone still have those available?
Same question here

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Llamamann there are some errors in the Emily replay section:

- laundry event resets after 4th interaction;
- Day 5 Night with Affinity Zeta 2 stuck at 2/3
- Prom invitation with Affinity Zeta 2 doesn't unlock the scene.
laundry i have fixed in my WIP version, are the other two with emily's day 5 night, and prom?

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
laundry i have fixed in my WIP version, are the other two with emily's day 5 night, and prom?
All the three are for Emily, but after playing some more I can say this:

- laundry event resets after 4th interaction (you answered me);
- Emily Day 5 Night with Affinity Zeta 2 stuck at 2/3 (the 3/3 unlocks with Affinity Zeta 3, but the hints are misleading)
- Emily Prom invitation with Affinity Zeta 2 doesn't unlock the scene (the scene disappears after playing the Affinity Zeta 3).

PS. Regarding the FUTA scenes, I find it strange to have the very first one (laundry) going straight to fucking, while the others that happen later (gym, movies, night out) only grinding and/or BJ.

Last edited:

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Is there any way Melvin out of MC's way at some point. I don't want ntr shit then why is appear in every prom. Isn't there any option if Melvin out of the way. He pisses me of every time in prom
I believe that at some point, after corrupting Lexxx to the fullest, she will not obey him anymore, in this way he will not have the chance to brainwash the girls.
Or maybe in the end, after maxing out all the Zeta levels, all the girls will go to prom with the MC leaving Melvin without anyone to brainwash.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
All the three are for Emily, but after playing some more I can say this:

- laundry event resets after 4th interaction (you answered me);
- Emily Day 5 Night with Affinity Zeta 2 stuck at 2/3 (the 3/3 unlocks with Affinity Zeta 3, but the hints are misleading)
- Emily Prom invitation with Affinity Zeta 2 doesn't unlock the scene (the scene disappears after playing the Affinity Zeta 3).

PS. Regarding the FUTA scenes, I find it strange to have the very first one (laundry) going straight to fucking, while the others that happen later (gym, movies, night out) only grinding and/or BJ.
The hints are changing with the coming walkthrough. and I dont have the issue with the prom scene. do you have mods installed?

4.50 star(s) 200 Votes