Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
If you wouldnt mind, what were these terms of service changes, why did the old NTR scenes have to be reworked? What were they like? How many were actually removed for readjusting? I started playing this update, so dont know about the old scenes, or how many of them there were.
Simply put, the virus the villain employs to manipulate the girls could lead to scenes that breach patreon's terms of service, resembling non-consensual sexual encounters. Consequently, the developer now must revise these scenes to align with the platform's guidelines. Already, there were three elaborate scenes and one standard scene utilizing this premise.

Additionally there were plans to introduce other characters based on community voting, including Ashley, Meiko, Jessica, Steph, and Daphne. While Ashley was initially included in the game prior to being taken out for tweaks, plans to introduce the next most voted character, Meiko were derailed by Patreon's intervention. Hence future additions will need to be reconsidered with different contexts to adhere to the terms of service.

Reactions: Lnw and Vyktym76

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
There is NTR scene for Sam, Ashley and Bailey.
And of course Emily.
But the game give you the choise to see it or not.
How can I see it. I have choose sam and Bailey ntr option 2 times but in prom night scenes only unlocked for Emily when I touch Melvin profile. How to trigger it I have tried it few times.

Last edited:

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
this is not an ntr FOCUSED game. All ntr in this game is purely optional, just because Melvin seem to be winning at the end of each loop doesnt make it ntr. mc foils his plan every time. The only reason theres a rivalry between mc and Melvin is because of both their interest in the girls. Otherwise theyre just buddies with no prom dates. You need a conflict between the mc and the villain to make any story interesting, if the villain is just incompetent and doesnt offer any threat to the mc then the whole narrative suffers.

As long as you dont choose the obvious ntr options, you can have a pure vanilla experience this game. Still think its ntr? just look at the number of scenes available for vanilla vs ntr in the gallery.
I don't know why you guys give this guy attention. He's clearly a head case and I have him on ignore.
How can I see it. I have choose sam and Bailey ntr option 2 times but in prom night scenes only unlocked for Emily when I touch Melvin profile. How to trigger it I have tried it few times.
You won't yet. The NTR scenes are being redone and available again in the next update.

Reginleif

Feb 28, 2018
Imo its not like the ntr in this game is any good. Most ntr games i play there is alot of buildup, alot of interactions with the LI's in the game. Here it just happens. At the end of the week Melvin send Lexxi to mindcontrol the LI's and the scene happens.

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
The current version has some of the ntr scenes stripped temporarily due to patreons new guidelines and the Emily one is a test scene. There's gonna be some changes made when the next version of the game comes out.

Imo its not like the ntr in this game is any good. Most ntr games i play there is alot of buildup, alot of interactions with the LI's in the game. Here it just happens. At the end of the week Melvin send Lexxi to mindcontrol the LI's and the scene happens.
It's definitely not the best form of ntr. IMO Melvin needs to be implemented in more of the days activities with the girls to at least build up to it at the end. Especially now with the new patreon guidelines and the changes that need to be made, it's a good opportunity to implement that, but I imagine it'll be a fair amount of work to do while also adding in the other scenes. I know how upset most people would be with updates that have more of an NTR focus. I'd definitely be really happy with it, but I know I'm in the minority here.

Last edited:

VTRinNights

Jul 15, 2017
I'm still seeing a lot of events scrambled, and a lot of trophies are still scrambled, too.

yea, I just doublechecked. The previous version has more stuff unlocked than this one for some reason. This has more scenes, but most are locked while the previous version has less scenes, but more of them are unlocked.
Did you doublechecked whether the past save files were removed or not?
Remember: there are two places where your persistent file is saved. Game's root and Appdata's folder.
I'm pretty sure one of them are conflicting with my version.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
It could be best if some sex will include in the game with other male character and their mom and sister like steve and Melvin

Reactions: Joejackson

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
The current version has some of the ntr scenes stripped temporarily due to patreons new guidelines and the Emily one is a test scene. There's gonna be some changes made when the next version of the game comes out.

It's definitely not the best form of ntr. IMO Melvin needs to be implemented in more of the days activities with the girls to at least build up to it at the end. Especially now with the new patreon guidelines and the changes that need to be made, it's a good opportunity to implement that, but I imagine it'll be a fair amount of work to do while also adding in the other scenes. I know how upset most people would be with updates that have more of an NTR focus. I'd definitely be really happy with it, but I know I'm in the minority here.
You're not 8n the minority. It's just that the anti-NTR crowd is loud and obnoxious. So it seems like you're in the minority.
It could be best if some sex will include in the game with other male character and their mom and sister like steve and Melvin
Llama is always diligently at work so an update is on a fairly regular schedule.

It's my understanding that as the corruption levels increase we will see more interaction with the male characters. Patience. Llama has no intention of abandoning this. He's having too much fun with it and as time goes on it's going to progressively expand in scope, story, love and corruption.

Jerk-man

Jan 15, 2024

This is not true for you either (NTR fans are not in the minority.) Do not forget that SexBot is supported by the majority of NTR fans in terms of corruption (so that there are more of them) and in terms of sponsorship and voting. if you see whiners (anti-NTR) this does not mean that you are a minority.
Dev Llamamann keeps the game in control of the plot, both vanilla plots and bad plots, and tries to satisfy every fan in terms of genres. Most anti-NTR are in no way connected with people who support harems or vanilla, they are just other people who whine while sitting on their phones and immediately take everything upon themselves. so it is pointless in vain to say that you are in the minority, if you are a fan of NTR, it is better to keep to yourself and enjoy the game like vanilla fans. everyone plays what we like. :)
I'm kind of a fan of vanilla too, but most of all I'm a fan of such games as a quality story and hot sex, I've been putting this game off for a long time, I'm playing on the path focused on the story where Mc has to prevent NTR every time, and I'm enjoying it, I have to praise Llamamann the girls for high-quality sex scenes and humor (y):oops:

Reactions: yourmomma
Dec 6, 2021
The people crying on here about NTR don't give Llama any money, so their opinion is worth less than a grain of salt. Likely, they wouldn't give him money even if he bowed to their demands.

All the people in his discord are perfectly happy with the game and what he's doing.

If any of you NTR whiners really wanted to make a change, become a subscriber then talk to him. Otherwise, go find a game you like. He isn't going to change anything for freeloaders.

Please let this end all the NTR talk and get us back to the important stuff. (such as why Sam is the best L.I. in the game :p)

Reactions: yourmomma

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Obviously, she's the cutest. I think what sets her apart is her personality. I'm willing to accept more specific answers about why she's the best though.
I already started playing today, I first need to find free time to play, I’ve been following the game for a year now, I still haven’t found the time :ROFLMAO:

I hope that the game is not as difficult as it seems and I will enjoy it :)

Reactions: duddytuddy1222

Lnw

Aug 7, 2017
Simply put, the virus the villain employs to manipulate the girls could lead to scenes that breach patreon's terms of service, resembling non-consensual sexual encounters. Consequently, the developer now must revise these scenes to align with the platform's guidelines. Already, there were three elaborate scenes and one standard scene utilizing this premise.

Additionally there were plans to introduce other characters based on community voting, including Ashley, Meiko, Jessica, Steph, and Daphne. While Ashley was initially included in the game prior to being taken out for tweaks, plans to introduce the next most voted character, Meiko were derailed by Patreon's intervention. Hence future additions will need to be reconsidered with different contexts to adhere to the terms of service.
Thank you for the thorough answers.

EDIT: I understand the old scenes were removed on 1.41 now, couldnt find a download on the thread for 1.4 uncompressed, nor a full save for it to check the gallery for the old scenes. Does anyone still have those available?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 200 Votes