Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
So guys, to make sure, I always end up going back to the past when the NTR is about to happen. There are no full NTR scenes right? Apart from the bj?
It's undergoing adjustments to conform to the revised terms of service. They will all be reintegrated in some capacity, and forthcoming scenes will also be incorporated within that structure. I understand the developer has already discussed reintroducing two scenes already.

So is the next version the new story or a continuation of this one ? As always, More Meiko !!!!
I'm eagerly anticipating Meiko's content also, particularly her netorare encounters with Melvin. I feel similarly about Jessica; in general, I find it compelling to see Melvin engage with the mature women.

Reactions: AkshayK

broiler_x

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2023
I've been meaning to tell you, really great game! Some of the best animations ever. I had been considering making a VN and your game helped to push me over the top and go for it. Thanks!!

Lnw

Aug 7, 2017
It's undergoing adjustments to conform to the revised terms of service. They will all be reintegrated in some capacity, and forthcoming scenes will also be incorporated within that structure. I understand the developer has already discussed reintroducing two scenes already.
If you wouldnt mind, what were these terms of service changes, why did the old NTR scenes have to be reworked? What were they like? How many were actually removed for readjusting? I started playing this update, so dont know about the old scenes, or how many of them there were.

Vyktym76

Aug 20, 2018
Sorry I dont follow, so Emily NTR scenes got reworked on 1.42 and the old versions removed? But how does that relate to my question about what are "voted scenes" and how to get the Ashley Corruption point?

I just played this version so I dont know the history of the updates and this rework you mention.
I'm not 100% sure, but I think to get a girls Coruption Point, Melvin has to brainwash them and then you have to choose to join him.

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Is there any way Melvin out of MC's way at some point. I don't want ntr shit then why is appear in every prom. Isn't there any option if Melvin out of the way. He pisses me of every time in prom

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Please, please tell me I get to strangle Melvin or electrocute his groin or castrate him or something. Little bastido must die slow and painfully.
tenor.gif

Although this is an ntr focused game so there wouldn't be any such choice, same can't be said for the MC though. Vanilla fans are setting themselves up for disappointment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vyktym76

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
View attachment 3557040

Although this is an ntr focused game so there wouldn't be any such choice, same can't be said for the MC though. Vanilla fans are setting themselves up for disappointment.
I'm just going to finally play SexBot today dude, don't spoil my anticipation of enjoying the game. I was told NTR is optional, so I’ll happily try to play and won’t regret it :)

HeheBwoi

May 20, 2020
View attachment 3557040

this is not an ntr FOCUSED game. All ntr in this game is purely optional, just because Melvin seem to be winning at the end of each loop doesnt make it ntr. mc foils his plan every time. The only reason theres a rivalry between mc and Melvin is because of both their interest in the girls. Otherwise theyre just buddies with no prom dates. You need a conflict between the mc and the villain to make any story interesting, if the villain is just incompetent and doesnt offer any threat to the mc then the whole narrative suffers.

As long as you dont choose the obvious ntr options, you can have a pure vanilla experience this game. Still think its ntr? just look at the number of scenes available for vanilla vs ntr in the gallery.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
this is not an ntr FOCUSED game. All ntr in this game is purely optional, just because Melvin seem to be winning at the end of each loop doesnt make it ntr. mc foils his plan every time. The only reason theres a rivalry between mc and Melvin is because of both their interest in the girls. Otherwise theyre just buddies with no prom dates. You need a conflict between the mc and the villain to make any story interesting, if the villain is just incompetent and doesnt offer any threat to the mc then the whole narrative suffers.

As long as you dont choose the obvious ntr options, you can have a pure vanilla experience this game. Still think its ntr? just look at the number of scenes available for vanilla vs ntr in the gallery.
Whatever you tell him, he will deny it because NTR's words are Chatty's weak point :Kappa: :ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 200 Votes