MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Oh, I have to admit, the late night movie visit with Emily was arousingly hot when she gave Mc breastfeeding :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018
Pretty sure in two updates the story will continue.

The next one will have all the corruption routes remastered and tying up some phase 1 loose ends.

Then it's on to phase 2! Where the stakes will be higher and the main story line progresses.

And when you say, "remastered", is that a euphemism for neutered for patreon or....

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Well, just finished all three cycles with Emily, and after reaching level 3 attraction, this was a hot scene! :love:

here many people say that Mc looks like a weak nerd, but the more you play, the more noticeable he becomes confident and dominant, it’s a pity that you have to erase your memory, otherwise there could have been more interesting sexual adventures after a hot scene if hadn't erased memory, but this is something you have to put up with, amazing work Llamamann ! (y)
I'll go on enjoying myself, I wonder what's next

Reactions: Gab1 and Jericho85

K5434

Sep 30, 2023
This game was a lot better, than i expected, especially the lewd scenes. Thumbs up for that.
My main interest to play, was the promise of NTR, which is not, hmm, "great" or at least not anymore. As far as i understand from previus post, the DEV was forced to take out previous NTR Scenes because Patreon Policys dont allow MindControl/Rape Stuff anymore, which is sad. On WIN i played the latest Version 1.42, for the older scenes you need 1.4, couldnt find it for WIN and used a Android Port for 1.4. I must say the old approach was waaaayy better and made more sense. Without the mindcontrol explanation, the NTR "just happens". Reason: Villain has a big Dick, so lets jump that thing. Like WTF? Just like that?

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
This game was a lot better, than i expected, especially the lewd scenes. Thumbs up for that.
My main interest to play, was the promise of NTR, which is not, hmm, "great" or at least not anymore. As far as i understand from previus post, the DEV was forced to take out previous NTR Scenes because Patreon Policys dont allow MindControl/Rape Stuff anymore, which is sad. On WIN i played the latest Version 1.42, for the older scenes you need 1.4, couldnt find it for WIN and used a Android Port for 1.4. I must say the old approach was waaaayy better and made more sense. Without the mindcontrol explanation, the NTR "just happens". Reason: Villain has a big Dick, so lets jump that thing. Like WTF? Just like that?
I'm now playing the full version with the old NTR scenes (which I received from Sedoy78 ) I looked at the NTR scene galleries and agree that mind control makes more sense and tension, although I’m not a fan ntr plot, I just wanted to know what was removed and what scene was added... Anyway, let's see what happens, Patreon be damned! :FacePalm:

Reactions: Bob Jewl

K5434

Sep 30, 2023
I'm now playing the full version with the old NTR scenes (which I received from Sedoy78 ) I looked at the NTR scene galleries and agree that mind control makes more sense and tension, although I’m not a fan ntr plot, I just wanted to know what was removed and what scene was added... Anyway, let's see what happens, Patreon be damned! :FacePalm:
Could you, or him share that Version? Doesnt look so nice on a tiny mobile screen.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It's rare to find a VN with female-futa qualitatively implemented, damn dude Llamamann it was hotly implemented! then at the end they also had a threesome, for which I must praise the developer, great scenes, keep up the good work! (y):devilish:

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
Really hoping for an Emily x Ashley path sometime soon. This has just been teased so much they've got to get some actions at all the locations now (movie night, gym, pool, prom, massage would be amazing to)

Reactions: Bob Jewl
4.50 star(s) 200 Votes