DovahKing111

Dec 5, 2022
hmm i started playing this again and forgot, doesn't taking someone to prom raise their zeta affinity level? i just took Emily to prom but it didn't unlock in the gallery, the "ask Emily to prom Emily Affinity Zeta level 1" didn't unlock, i've already taken her to prom once and the "take Emily to prom" is unlocked in the scene gallery but the zeta level 1 one didn't unlock this last time i took her, so how is it exactly we get a LI to increase their Zeta, what am i missing?

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Feels like a bit of false advertising, I dont like how Alexa isnt permanently transformable, normal Alexa is just...boring, I like Marvin's Lexxx more because she actually looks like what you would want a sexbot to look like, nice ass, big tits, some color/tan with a sexy botlike personality.

The game plays more like a groundhog day simulator than a "Sexbot" simulator. Game was not what I was expecting, kinda disappointing.

Reactions: ravven_7
Apr 12, 2021
Feels like a bit of false advertising, I dont like how Alexa isnt permanently transformable, normal Alexa is just...boring, I like Marvin's Lexxx more because she actually looks like what you would want a sexbot to look like, nice ass, big tits, some color/tan with a sexy botlike personality.

The game plays more like a groundhog day simulator than a "Sexbot" simulator. Game was not what I was expecting, kinda disappointing.
If you don´t think alexa doesnt look like a sexdoll you really need to touch grass.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018

Permanently transformable into what? She's a tall buxom sex machine. That grows a dick, increases her size and goes into battle bot mode.
Let me guess you played maybe one or two loops on skip feature and then gave up.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023

Gotta disagree, Alexa looks exactly like I want a SexBot to look like. No complaints at all here.

screenshot0001.png

4.50 star(s) 211 Votes