Apr 21, 2017
Feel like I can't get any farther than I did in .5, and I started from scratch...... where is the bikini scenes that were removed? (yes im playing .6)

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I for one don't know how to use that walkthrough.
It is more of a game layout for me to keep things organized. but to read it you look top to bottom for the day you are on, and the game # (or loop number) is how many loops you have been through. So as you do more loops, more columns of content becomes available.

The important part is the scene requirements, which are limited to getting a number of points with a character, and whether or not they have been to prom.

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
I, for one, never needed a walkthrough. I'm not trying to act like Mr. Big Brain either. You just focus on each girl through the loops and you'll unlock everything eventually.

Reactions: Llamamann

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
By reading this thread I read that comments 'Why is there no incest?' and so on.
So I tried it out: Emily - Mother; Sam - Sister and so on. My gamescore is only at the beginning now, but my incest-rules are working. :p

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
It is the bunny or playmate scene with Emily/Sam and Alexa. It is the reintroduced scene of v0.3, should be in day 2 or 3 (same day as the gym choice)

Reactions: Jimlinsi7

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Sexbot 0.6 Official Release is available one week early for Special Members+ ($6 tier)
Get the game here:

6_07b.png
Release notes:

This is the last of the 0.3 content to be added back to the game. In addition there are a ton of new scenes, plus a new character, and the third member of the hot squad.

*YOU NEED A NEW SAVE TO AVOID ERRORS*

Despite my best efforts you need a new save for this version. You might have a save that won't generate errors but I can't say for sure. I'm really hoping this is the last fresh save you will need. That being said, persistent data will keep your gallery in the same state as your last save. To get new scenes make sure you take everyone to prom that you can.

Nex_time

Aug 6, 2020
Finished all the scenes in 0.6, and as I'm 100% unbiased and definitely don't think Sam is the best, even though she is, I have to say this update was fucking great.

Question Also since Alexa got another prom scene based on choices will Emily and Sam also get alt prom scenes later on?

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Finished all the scenes in 0.6, and as I'm 100% unbiased and definitely don't think Sam is the best, even though she is, I have to say this update was fucking great.

Question Also since Alexa got another prom scene based on choices will Emily and Sam also get alt prom scenes later on?
Haha thank you! Yes, there will be more scenes like that based on choices. That was an addition I wanted to make for some time. With the other characters there will be more options for advancement at future proms (or morphs, or outfits, and stuff like that)

Reactions: Nex_time and exter
Jul 19, 2017
Haha thank you! Yes, there will be more scenes like that based on choices. That was an addition I wanted to make for some time. With the other characters there will be more options for advancement at future proms (or morphs, or outfits, and stuff like that)
sounds good! what do you mean by morphs exactly?

4.50 star(s) 211 Votes