xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
Aw, man. You mean I need to play through this quirky, funny, sexy, one of a kind game again to have a good save file? Pre-order canceled! :p

Reactions: Llamamann

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
"Too Deep to fix" for 0.6 only or is this going to be an issue going forward with other versions? (doubtful but best to ask lol)
No it was changes in the name vs stat system. Too deep to fix was not the best way to describe it. I should have said this is the way I want it.

Sep 24, 2018
So as per the gallery, I'm missing all "MC" scenes except the bottom-right one, the next two scenes after the gym scenes with the "Landlady" and the first two scenes with the "study buddy." Any advice as to how to unlock?

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I see the walkthrough, but it confuses me. I don't know to use it. I don't understand all the terms/labels.
I played the game most of the way through without it, and got most, but not all, events.
Thanks.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Just want to make sure, there's no magic word that will make the MC start calling his mother "mom" instead of "Emily", correct? I mean that while it's possible to change the default live-at-home-teacher to mother, the MC will still call her by her name regardless of what her role in his life is.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Hmmm it should work as long as Melvin and other people aren't going to mention her name later.

Seeing the dev is active here, here's a little error report (first conversation with Steve and Melvin):

Steve
Didn't you did go to grade school with the other one...

I think "did" shouldn't be there.

Reactions: Llamamann

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hmmm it should work as long as Melvin and other people aren't going to mention her name later.

Seeing the dev is active here, here's a little error report (first conversation with Steve and Melvin):

Steve
Didn't you did go to grade school with the other one...

I think "did" shouldn't be there.
Regardless of what you name your characters (I trust it’s not incestuous, as that is not supported by Llamamann games), the game is written in a way that should not create any issues with characters referring to each other by their names. Alexa to MC: is that your teach-relation? MC: yes that’s my teach-name

Reactions: ddaisy

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Just want to make sure, there's no magic word that will make the MC start calling his mother "mom" instead of "Emily", correct? I mean that while it's possible to change the default live-at-home-teacher to mother, the MC will still call her by her name regardless of what her role in his life is.

Reactions: Boobs Lover

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
Jesus the scene of the sister doing squats in the gym seems to me to be the most brutal thing I've seen in this game, in fact everything that has to do with muscles has seemed too sexy and hot hahaha

I think that the maximum explosion would be that in a confrontation between Alexa and Lexx one does muscle growth to prove to be superior to the other, but that the other responds with bigger muscles and see there the result of their fight hahaha

Or maybe since her mom is always very proud of her body and her muscles, seeing her in the gym showing off her muscles and Alexa effortlessly flexing her. Maybe also that later the mother uses the machine to overcome her physically hahaha

I don't know, this game gives too many ideas and in the end that's the most entertaining thing, because of its multiple options it can always turn out to be a totally new experience and to the taste of whoever makes the decisions.

Reactions: mateloo

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Jesus the scene of the sister doing squats in the gym seems to me to be the most brutal thing I've seen in this game, in fact everything that has to do with muscles has seemed too sexy and hot hahaha

I think that the maximum explosion would be that in a confrontation between Alexa and Lexx one does muscle growth to prove to be superior to the other, but that the other responds with bigger muscles and see there the result of their fight hahaha

Or maybe since her mom is always very proud of her body and her muscles, seeing her in the gym showing off her muscles and Alexa effortlessly flexing her. Maybe also that later the mother uses the machine to overcome her physically hahaha

I don't know, this game gives too many ideas and in the end that's the most entertaining thing, because of its multiple options it can always turn out to be a totally new experience and to the taste of whoever makes the decisions.
so brutal like good? :p

Some good ideas there, i like it

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes