J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I like the dominant Alexa!:love:
It would also be great if there will be the dominant Ashley in the game!-(I like her too)!:love:

Reactions: FetusStomper

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
I like this game but there should be an indicator if we choose the options before so we can choose a different one next time and we can get to the ending. I couldn't see the ending for the last update because of this :/

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I like this game but there should be an indicator if we choose the options before so we can choose a different one next time and we can get to the ending. I couldn't see the ending for the last update because of this :/
can't do that, because certain scenes will evolve as you play. still being implemented in most cases.

however!

There is good news, Sexbot 0.5 is going public tonight, so I can now provide the official walkthrough that I have had all along!

and Sexbot 0.6 isn't that far off Beta release...

sam_hottub.png
X0R can we pin this walkthrough to page 1? thanks!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
can't do that, because certain scenes will evolve as you play. still being implemented in most cases.

however!

There is good news, Sexbot 0.5 is going public tonight, so I can now provide the official walkthrough that I have had all along!

and Sexbot 0.6 isn't that far off Beta release...

View attachment 1692965
X0R can we pin this walkthrough to page 1? thanks!
Sam is looking very hot. She's one of my least favourite of the girls, but that speaks more to how hot all the others are rather than there being anything wrong with her.

• Haha
Reactions: Ranma and Llamamann

AcerbusLux

Jul 2, 2017
I'm missing one of the four sam scenes in the gallery. Got the superhunk, christmas, and pillow scenes. Any hints on what i'm missing?

4.50 star(s) 208 Votes