Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Whats the timeline on updates?
once a month? or longer?
obviously depends on a lot but what is your aim?
every few months approximately. i havent set anything firm. i personally dont like devs missing dead lines, and i can never guarantee technical issues or personal matters wont come up, so i dont promise dates. but i give regular progress updates on discord so everyone is informed.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Shame the latest round of screenshots seem to be suggesting this is aiming more at a foreign based fetish theme focus/appeal with the ahegao placed on the erotic content.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Shame the latest round of screenshots seem to be suggesting this is aiming more at a foreign based fetish theme focus/appeal with the ahegao placed on the erotic content.
I’m not sure I understand what you mean. What’s a foreign based fetish?

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I’m not sure I understand what you mean. What’s a foreign based fetish?

I suspect they're referring to ahegao - used once, it can be an amusing pop culture reference; But if it's routinely used to imply an orgasm it quickly becomes as tedious and annoying as pixelated genitals.
Yeah, this.

Ahegao in particular to me is just something I never quite get or see the logic behind in adding to any non-Japanese theme/art game trying to target a primarily english based audience. I mean you can research any successful game and it's thread here that does have it, and you still will never find much of anybody in there chiming in positive comments about it's inclusion somehow adding something to their playthrough experience. You will however always find people commenting that it basically just serves to suck the erotic life out of the most important scenes in the game for the people who don't get off on a japanese based game fetish, and that to note there is otherwise being presented in a much more..."cartoon'y" setting.

So basically...to my "stick with english themed games typically using daz models" preference type, it essentially just amounts to a negative value variable straying away from the otherwise potential universal appeal once you borrow it out of it's more appropriate use setting. Which my initial impression of this game wasn't where I though it was aiming. But yeah, different strokes for different folks and all that jazz if putting a heavy dose of those exaggerated silly faces on the otherwise great rendered girls is something that strikes the dev's fancy.

Last edited:

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
Hey very good game! I liked the designs of Lexa and the mother. Especially that strength competition where Alexa maybe could grow her muscles hahaha

Are there any plans for something like this in the future? That kind of kinky attracts a lot of people. I mean, to keep an eye on what's new. Congrats!

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hey very good game! I liked the designs of Lexa and the mother. Especially that strength competition where Alexa maybe could grow her muscles hahaha

Are there any plans for something like this in the future? That kind of kinky attracts a lot of people. I mean, to keep an eye on what's new. Congrats!
Glad you enjoyed it! For future plans I just have "Death by snu snu" written on the wrestling notes... :p Hope that answers your question, and if not here some something I've been playing around with:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 208 Votes