JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Capture3.PNG
Got this error from continuing where I left off from the v.0.1a version. Anyone else getting this?

Edit: hmm seems the new update makes you define the relationships of the characters now and has a very small addition of scenes (such as mandatorily feeling up the blonde "sister's" ass ). That might be why Im getting the error.
As an aside, idk if the dev goes on to this thread but I noticed some typos like repeating some words immediately after each other or twice like "you you" and "I we" and having your friend melvin appear in the reaction lines when he calls you and he has anal sex when it should be the mc

Last edited:

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Wait ? An update after a year or 2 ?
Two months since last release.

Compressed version is giving me some script errors when using my past save file. Probably require a restart at the beginning to avoid this. At least the ignore button lets you to continue the game. Also you need 5 playthroughs to see all the content.

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
I love the interaction between the other nerd and his sexbot, hope he just keeps her as naked as possible all the time.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
This is the typical thing with a hero giving out a release early to the devs timeline.
As the creator stated in a post recently...

The game is available for $3 members, just an FYI, and public release is July 15th
The thing that I am sure would have been stated on the 15th with the official release, is that...

Old saves are not compatible now.

Due to the new naming of characters, the old saves will bring up an error.

Last edited:
Reactions: boraxkarloff

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
5 playthroughs will not get you all the content. The degree of options at this level is batshit crazy.

Reactions: junior366

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
i get someone might like this, but I would just open mpc and load a music folder and minimize it if I wanted music in it :p

• Angry
Reactions: wiwem71072

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
@X0R

i think there is a "ahegao" tag. (or whatever this thing is named)

this game deserve it seriously...

Reactions: Llamamann
4.50 star(s) 212 Votes