Jan 22, 2021
**UPDATED RELATIONSHIPS TO: Land Lady, Tenant and Room Mate**

If anyone else was getting the "An exception has occured" error message for v0.2 I edited the characters.rpy script file (which seemed to have nothing in it this build anyway) so that it new adds the missing relationships to the game.

The relationships in this file are set to: land lady, room mate, tenant - so if you want to change them just edit the characters.rpy file in the attached .zip file.

INSTALLATION:
Just download the attatchment and extract it into the GAME folder for SexBot!

Last edited:

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
If anyone else was getting the "An exception has occured" error message for v0.2 I edited the characters.rpy script file (which seemed to have nothing in it this build anyway) so that it new adds the missing relationships to the game.

The relationships in this file are set to: mom, sister, bro, daughter - so if you want to change them just edit the characters.rpy file in the attached .zip file.

INSTALLATION:
Just download the attatchment and extract it into the GAME folder for SexBot!
I appreciate the tech support, however I cannot replicate this error off of a new game. but that works as an incest patch, because of course this game contains no incest whatsoever!

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Always look forward to updates; one of the most exciting games in development, any chance in general or as a supporter we could get Alexa or the landlady to sit on the dildo? Loved the other hardcore fetish in the update with the hands
I vote in 3 scenes from supporters every update. special members vote for one, then the higher tiers select the other two, which is done more in discussion than anything so far. basically if your the only one in the tier you get to pick your scene, either from my list, or if you have a suggestion that will work for the game.

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
even if optional
Being optional opens more doors for the developer and everyone can play, not being optional the game is practically locked, everyone who hates this 3-letter thing wouldn't play, which is my case, leaving the developer limited to receiving new supporters.

The developer who makes a game focused on 3 letters is an idiot.

I'm enjoying the game at the moment, it's great, I just hope the NTR content is completely optional (no Hidden NTR shit, which some developers do, putting scenes to happen behind the scenes and just skipping scenes) and that NTR can easily be avoided, I'm tired of seeing games being spoiled with this kind of content and losing the fun with this shit, making the MC cuckold, cowardly and retarded.
Wooow, you said nice words here, good to see people like you here, brother.

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I haven't played yet but i saw animated screenshot in threat so i gues animated tag is missing?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Haven't play this game yet until decide to download and try it now but so far the reviews are very positive and the file size indicate that it got lot of content with just 2 updates so I have high hope that it must be really good

Reactions: Llamamann

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
its going to be one more content update, that will follow similar format of the last two, then im going to work on making the game play the way i want it to for the update after that. ill have to see if it becomes 1.0 or not. depends on how much im able to get done. but the game will start to take shape after the next one
sounds confusing for you to remember everything :eek:
but thx for answer :)

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Saves from v.01 are somewhat broken, aren't they? I keep getting error messages (I assume when decisions have to be made)..

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Saves from v.01 are somewhat broken, aren't they? I keep getting error messages (I assume when decisions have to be made)..
As it says in the Changelog in the main post...

v0.2
***THIS VERSION REQUIRES A NEW SAVE***
Since Beta - Spelling corrections
Character naming and relationships have been improved
Day 1 - New Sam scene with two options
Day 3 - New scene with Sam, Alexa, and Emily, with three endings
Day 4 - New scene with Alexa with two branches, and a second Alexa scene with two branches. One new Emily scene, one Sam scene, a new video call with Lexx, and a late-night scene with Emily.
All this and tons of animations!
***A new game is required***

Although this will be known when it has an actual public release on July 15th.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
As it says in the Changelog in the main post...

v0.2
***THIS VERSION REQUIRES A NEW SAVE***
Since Beta - Spelling corrections
Character naming and relationships have been improved
Day 1 - New Sam scene with two options
Day 3 - New scene with Sam, Alexa, and Emily, with three endings
Day 4 - New scene with Alexa with two branches, and a second Alexa scene with two branches. One new Emily scene, one Sam scene, a new video call with Lexx, and a late-night scene with Emily.
All this and tons of animations!
***A new game is required***

Although this will be known when it has an actual public release on July 15th.
Mea culpa, I guess I can't read :/

Jan 22, 2021
I appreciate the tech support, however I cannot replicate this error off of a new game. but that works as an incest patch, because of course this game contains no incest whatsoever!
You are correct with the incest stuff so I modified the Fix (for those that may have the error), to be Landy Lady, Tenant, Room Mate relations ships instead.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
You are correct with the incest stuff so I modified the Fix (for those that may have the error), to be Landy Lady, Tenant, Room Mate relations ships instead.
Well, its just that I can't be on patreon with an incest game. you as a modder are free to do whatever you like. I'm just saying I don't endorse an incest mod of my game. ya know?

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes