2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
choosing obedient robot or free will seems to only influence a small scene upon meeting. no matter if you choose free will or not she will behave exactly the same, which is kinda disappointing. Also the dialogue is weird at times, like robot stating her pussy gets wet from giving a blowjob. Would be better if she actually acted like a robot, not like a normal character. That combined with the setup setting being ignored makes the whole robot/AI thing rather a minor gimmick that is instantly dismissed to resume to stereotypical interactions.

Reactions: The Waifus Lover

Silveus

Jul 20, 2017
choosing obedient robot or free will seems to only influence a small scene upon meeting. no matter if you choose free will or not she will behave exactly the same, which is kinda disappointing. Also the dialogue is weird at times, like robot stating her pussy gets wet from giving a blowjob. Would be better if she actually acted like a robot, not like a normal character. That combined with the setup setting being ignored makes the whole robot/AI thing rather a minor gimmick that is instantly dismissed to resume to stereotypical interactions.
from my point of view thats just your own ability to suspend your disbelief failing in this scenario, i experienced the same situation with the pretense that this game takes place in a future where AI has advanced far enough to allow virtual assistants in human form to adapt to common human feelings, or something like that, the vagueness of just how advanced the robots are allowed my imagination to take it pretty far without my immmersion being broken

Reactions: Urk and Llamamann

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
choice consequences have not yet been implemented. this game is still being developed

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
So, is this the beta version that is up or the final 0.2 version? The download file says beta in the name, but the OP say it's 0.2. Saw in a few comments that it wouldn't be released until the 15th, so just wanting to check.

Dec 14, 2020
I get :
The following gl functions are missing: Error when trying to run the compressed mode version.
Going to download and run the uncompressed version and see if I get the same error or not.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
That mom's twerking was funny and yet hot. She's really the best.
Looking forward to more content mom/son after that tease with her son in the end.

Reactions: Llamamann

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Sexbot Fan Signatures.
(Updated 15th July 2021)

With the Public release of V0.2 today...
I have added some new Fan Signatures.
Here is just one of them...

This and more can be found in the original post...

Sexbot Fan Signatures.

Look inside the spoilers for them.
:)

Reactions: Llamamann
4.50 star(s) 212 Votes