Gab1

Jul 9, 2018
havin play this update at least, gotta quote a pretty average VN protagonist:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

great update Llama, every update make me care more for the characters, even melvin, and god, i loved especially Emily scenes, i did enjoy Sam too but her scene before prom isnt my cup of tea, still i do know it was a good scene especially for those who loved that kind of fetish, but i wont forget how i was played in the prom.
man the MC become more chad every update.

Emily didn't steal Alexa, it is all part of the Alexa's plan to get both Emily and MC together with her.
You can ever read her saying she can't wait for it to happen.
yeah, i think the same but fuckin alexa did enjoy that, and in my case i think it was alexa who stole Emily.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Ok just to be sure and I'm probably gonna get swatted down because this is spoilerish but, What's the maximum level zeta planned? Sam's zeta level 2 appears to be a whole update.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
When I started playing, I figured this would be a short game with it ending at Prom. I should have realized with the model of the Ama-Zone sexbot being DeLorean that it might have something to do with time travel. So far, so good. Let's hope that this Dev can keep it up.

Reactions: Llamamann

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Ok just to be sure and I'm probably gonna get swatted down because this is spoilerish but, What's the maximum level zeta planned? Sam's zeta level 2 appears to be a whole update.
Planned in total, im not sure. Right now, max levels are 2 for alexa sub and dom, 2 for sam, and 1 for emily (next update is her second)

Reactions: NachoAndCheez

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Will admit. Not a big fan of pegging. But since it happened to Melvin, I can give it a pass. Just hope it doesn't happen to the MC.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020
Planned in total, im not sure. Right now, max levels are 2 for alexa sub and dom, 2 for sam, and 1 for emily (next update is her second)
All right, thanks for the answer (I got way more than I was expecting), also congrats on your community, on every other game I follow it gets leaked the second it goes live and this one is staying strong, quite the loyal fanbase you got here.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
All right, thanks for the answer (I got way more than I was expecting), also congrats on your community, on every other game I follow it gets leaked the second it goes live and this one is staying strong, quite the loyal fanbase you got here.
Honestly I’m always surprised, but it is nice to see. It’s my full time job now, so all money made goes directly into the game. I just like staying engaged with the fan base and the support has been amazing. I’m super grateful for it.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Yo. Is there any sex between MC x sister, MC x mom already? I haven't checked the game for 2 updates cuz I wanted to wait a bit.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I just like staying engaged with the fan base
That is the Key if you ask me like in a relationship when there is a comunication there is more personal comitment, and understandig.
so keep it up ! you are etablishing yourself as a brand, in my case my thoughts are ok "XYZ dev has a new game, he is asertive, and has interactions in the tread, let`s test it. "

Reactions: Llamamann

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yo. Is there any sex between MC x sister, MC x mom already? I haven't checked the game for 2 updates cuz I wanted to wait a bit.
yes at least with Sam there are a few interactions although the MC is unaware of it in one case LoL !
With Emily it is till now a bit of "Microwave Sex" (heating things up and turnig around)

Reactions: GandalfTheGrey91

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
Great update!
The beer pong, maid and Sam lvl 2 scenes were incredible.

Btw what were your inspirations behind the main premise, characters and storyline of SexBot Llama?

4.50 star(s) 206 Votes