lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I got say, i like very much the kissing scenes in this game. They are well crafted and very hot

MC and Emily making out scene when he invite her to the prom is amazing and made me hard as fuck. The tongue sucking during the kissing was a nice and hot detail.

Kissing is one of most arouse and erotic thing and sadly many games don't give to much attention in make kissing scenes with quality.

Thanks for made scenes like that and i hope can have more in the future, with Emily and others characters as well. And that MC and the girls can lead the making out to more futher actions

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Great update!
The beer pong, maid and Sam lvl 2 scenes were incredible.

Btw what were your inspirations behind the main premise, characters and storyline of SexBot Llama?
thanks, glad you liked it!

inspiration for the game, i had a teenage fantasy of having some kind of magical/sci fi fantasy of a hot girl who appeared from the closet to satisfy me lol via a portal or science box (as we see in game). then just mash in every movie ive seen. but the time travel mechanic came from the desire to not have to save scum a game, while still having meaningful choices.

Jul 19, 2017
thanks, glad you liked it!

inspiration for the game, i had a teenage fantasy of having some kind of magical/sci fi fantasy of a hot girl who appeared from the closet to satisfy me lol via a portal or science box (as we see in game). then just mash in every movie ive seen. but the time travel mechanic came from the desire to not have to save scum a game, while still having meaningful choices.
have you watched weird science yet, since the last time they asked? :D

Aug 28, 2018
Any estimation on when we'll see an update?? This gives me some weird science vibes mixed with bill and teds excellent adventure. Has to be one of the greatest games I've played yet! Would be kind of cool if there were a free roam option like some sandbox games but I know that has to be a lot of work probably. Either way can't wait, awesome job so far (y)(y):cool:

Reactions: xapican

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Any estimation on when we'll see an update?? This gives me some weird science vibes mixed with bill and teds excellent adventure. Has to be one of the greatest games I've played yet! Would be kind of cool if there were a free roam option like some sandbox games but I know that has to be a lot of work probably. Either way can't wait, awesome job so far (y)(y):cool:
Thanks, glad you like it! Public release is scheduled for November 4th, but it's at the $3 tier now, and you get the Halloween blackjack game with that too :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah i would also prefer people don't delve into spoilers too much here at least until the public version is released, since there are always the ones who insist in not using the tags to discuss the newly released chapter.

emkayvee

May 13, 2021
Are there any plans to make this less complicated? I just wanna jerk off instead of following some cryptic gamefaqs excel sheet.

If your game needs this kind of stuff for a walkthrough, is not really a simple game

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Are there any plans to make this less complicated? I just wanna jerk off instead of following some cryptic gamefaqs excel sheet.

If your game needs this kind of stuff for a walkthrough, is not really a simple game
What parts are overly complicated?

you get 4 points with a girl to get her to prom, they level up and then the prom is unlocked from then on. you pursue a girl again at a higher level, and get new scenes.

if i dont include any scene requirements or structure it would be a jumbled mess. it has to roll out with some sort of logic or progression.

emkayvee

May 13, 2021
What parts are overly complicated?

you get 4 points with a girl to get her to prom, they level up and then the prom is unlocked from then on. you pursue a girl again at a higher level, and get new scenes.

if i dont include any scene requirements or structure it would be a jumbled mess. it has to roll out with some sort of logic or progression.
I mean I thought it was like that but then you have to go about lez level, zetta, betta, affinity, corruptions. Are there any possibilties to include a longer day and have the player collect all those points without looping?

For example example instead of deciding to watch a movie with Emily, Alexa or Bailey in one loop, Have the loop include multiple days in which a movie can be watched, skipped or repeated. That way you can complete one loop with the possibility of having seen a movie with all three of them. Same thing for gym events, pool, etc.

Kind of like having a cycle that will allow them to have all the options available by prom time without having to put one girl over the other per loop.

Btw I LOVE the twerking scenes, no other game does them like you do.

Edit:

Also maybe do the clues for the scenes more explicit for coom brains like mine, for example instead of Zetta+1 after declining prom with x, you can just tell me what decisions to make to get that result, I can see how that could be complicated with the amount of space in screen, maybe a tracker? Idk just i'm just throwing suggestions.

Last edited:
Reactions: toxic4u

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I mean I thought it was like that but then you have to go about lez level, zetta, betta, affinity, corruptions. Are there any possibilties to include a longer day and have the player collect all those points without looping?
For zetas it works like this:
4 affinity points = prom date = affinity zeta
4 lesbian points = lesbian prom = lesbian zeta
having a zeta allows more options during a loop

ntr choice leads to corruption zeta = this makes the ntr at a girls' level 1 prom activate
side characters just have a linear path to prom, one event unlocks the next (but are not finished yet of course)
that is legit the extent of the logic in the game.

For example example instead of deciding to watch a movie with Emily, Alexa or Bailey in one loop, Have the loop include multiple days in which a movie can be watched, skipped or repeated. That way you can complete one loop with the possibility of having seen a movie with all three of them. Same thing for gym events, pool, etc.

Kind of like having a cycle that will allow them to have all the options available by prom time without having to put one girl over the other per loop.
The idea with this is that you "date" a girl for a week leading up to prom. if i did what you suggest you would end up going on a "first date" with 6 different girls and then going to prom with one of them. the point is to focus on getting a girl to like (have affinity for) you, enough that they want to go to prom with you.

If i made a movie option available every night, things would become ridiculously complicated. because then you could have a movie on any day, so then every other event would have to be on every day, and there would be no linear progression towards prom. i can assure you i have put a lot of time and thought into how to keep a pretty complex concept as simple as possible.

Having every girl available for prom is the late game goal. eventually with everyone at high zetas they will all want to go prom with you at a moments notice (as is already implimented)

Also maybe do the clues for the scenes more explicit for coom brains like mine, for example instead of Zetta+1 after declining prom with x, you can just tell me what decisions to make to get that result, I can see how that could be complicated with the amount of space in screen, maybe a tracker? Idk just i'm just throwing suggestions.
at the end of the day this is a game. there is supposed to be some difficulty and reward based gameplay. the hints and walkthrough are the extent of what Ill do. because i dont think those are necessary if you pay attention to how things unlock.

and for anyone who has had more trouble, my discord community is extremely helpful when players need help. I appreciate the feedback, and hope ive answered everything. but keep in mind, this game is not complete. things are missing, and there is a ton of stuff that needs to go in. all of which will be more fun and sexy content

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
While I think the timeloop mechanics are cool and you shouldn't fundamentally change them, Llamamann, I can kind of see emkayvee's point, because on a first-time playthrough, without referring to the walkthrough, it can be pretty confusing. (Not like Primer confusing, but definitely in the "making diagrams with straws" range.)

Once you hit the end of the first loop and the game resets, it's not obvious what you're supposed to be doing or what the rules and mechanics are for causing changes in the timeline. Going to prom with Bailey seems like the obvious end-goal, but there were hardly any opportunities to even interact with her in the first run-through, and once you start the replay and see the same options and same events recurring, this starts to look hopeless. Nor are you given any obvious opportunities to thwart Melvin (at first). "So what," the player may ask, "am I actually supposed to be doing?"

The fact that you should be trying to get either your mom or your sister to go as your date instead of Alexa in order to advance the story is not ever made explicit, to my recollection (and given that either would be considered social suicide in any high school I've ever heard of, and it has no obvious connection with Melvin's scheme, is somewhat counterintuitive): it's only implied by the point system and choice towards the end of the loop.

Then when differences do start to creep into the timeline, it's very difficult to tell what is causing them, and to figure out how to actually manipulate them. And if you have no idea what leads to differences, then you can't act on it.

Personally I only started to put it together after having (more or less accidentally) zapped Lexxx a couple of times, and seeing that change her behavior in repeat loops. That gave me something I could grab hold of, an actionable clue I could use to play the game deliberately rather than just at random.

I think the problem is that while Alexa (rather cryptically) talks about how some of the time-travel stuff works in-universe, the goals and mechanics from the player's point of view are never really explained: you just kind of have to figure them out on your own.

Perhaps one possible tweak that would make it a little easier to follow would be if Alexa at the end of each loop, before wiping your memory, gave you (the player) a nudge in the right direction. Something like, "How many times are we going to keep doing this, MC? Why didn't you try [X]?" (Where X is a thing you can try in the next iteration in order to advance the story.) Not as an in-game walkthrough, but more as a kind of quest log, giving you an idea of your immediate objective, to provide a motivation to go through the loop again.

4.50 star(s) 206 Votes