Nex_time

Aug 6, 2020
I thought the looping mechanic was explained, unless I'm misremembering, just not in a straight up telling you but in a subtle way in the conversation between Alexia and MC with Alexia telling you that your actions are changing the time line, and eventually it may change the outcome at the end of prom, then the player now seeing that there are new choices in further loops.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Nex_time , no you'e not, Tbh, It took me at the beginning 2 loops to understand what Alexa meant, but that is due to english is not my native language,( and a bit of horniness too) so often the implied information rushes along without noticing.

Reactions: Llamamann

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
game is getting to strange for me now lol, had to use the save gallery posted here to see what i missed....
also, why did dev give MC a 5 incher from what he had before?

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
game is getting to strange for me now lol, had to use the save gallery posted here to see what i missed....
also, why did dev give MC a 5 incher from what he had before?
You mean why MC's D got bigger over time? Because he is repeating the same week over and over (God knows for how long), and even if he doesn't remember, his body is still aging.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Belnick, Normally you have eachtime when you start calibration, the option "what data have you colected so far" and you can check gallerys and look for hints (click on picture locked) as well as at the start of the loop,
each prom night the stats achieved with the girls swich to Zeta.
hope that helps you enjoy!

dirtytomming

Jun 18, 2019
Llamamann
Hey! So I am still getting a bug where the mystery woman at the end never gets an update. Its always the same scene. Can you or anyone really, provide a save with at least her first scene? Maybe that will start to fix my issue.
I've tried uninstalling and deleting appData and still the issue.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Llamamann
Hey! So I am still getting a bug where the mystery woman at the end never gets an update. Its always the same scene. Can you or anyone really, provide a save with at least her first scene? Maybe that will start to fix my issue.
Well, the mystery woman scenes trigger automatically after the loops, at least the first one. I got all four scenes without problem.

Reactions: xapican

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Llamamann
Must be too old a save. does it happen on a new game as well?

dirtytomming

Jun 18, 2019
Must be too old a save. does it happen on a new game as well?
Yeah its been happening for the last few updates. I don't think I EVER got a new scene. Its always the first one.
I reinstalled the game and deleted my AppData Sexbot folder last update and its still not updating her scenes. I'm hesitant to try that again and have to replay the whole game again

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Yeah its been happening for the last few updates. I don't think I EVER got a new scene. Its always the first one.
I reinstalled the game and deleted my AppData Sexbot folder last update and its still not updating her scenes. I'm hesitant to try that again and have to replay the whole game again
that's very weird, ill send you a dm

Reactions: dirtytomming

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Belnick, Normally you have eachtime when you start calibration, the option "what data have you colected so far" and you can check gallerys and look for hints (click on picture locked) as well as at the start of the loop,
I liked the old way better, where it branch
You mean why MC's D got bigger over time? Because he is repeating the same week over and over (God knows for how long), and even if he doesn't remember, his body is still aging.
no, the dick was smaller than it was from the beginning
like in the new scenes where he get fucked by lexxx and that other bubblebutt girl on the sofa, his dick look tiny, I do not know if it is an error from the dev or it is "working as intended"

I liked the old way better, where it branched in 4 paths, that way I could keep 4 saves at each page for the characters

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
How do you trigger beer pong event?

It just says, Day 5 Evening. How are you supposed to even know what time of day it is, if that's an important factor?

I see that tons of people in this thread are confused over the game mechanics. It's because the developer makes the classic mistake of explaining NOTHING.

I shudder to think how much more $$$ he'd be making if he simply explained the game mechanic, so people could understand it, then they would look forward to looping, because they understand how it works. Instead, I bet most people have no f'ing clue how the looping game mechanics work and just exit out of frustration.

Yea, this looping idea could be so much fun if it was actually explained IN GAME, not here on the forum.

For anyone who can't figure out how to trigger the beer pong event, use unren to turn the console on.

Then type this into the console:
Code:
game = 4
zmomprom = 1
You can type this into the console constantly to see what day it is.
Code:
currentday
The beer pong even triggers on day 5.

It was much easier to go through the game's source code than try to figure out the unexplained game mechanics, lol.
Ok, I have just checked the dialogue at the time jump, it goes as follows:

scene mw1g with dissolve
a bot "You may be comforted to know, your actions are not in vain"
a "Small convergences of timelines intertwine, resulting in lasting changes within your current loop"
a "My corrupted data is being restored"
scene mw1i with dissolve
a bot "Your choices are causing ripples in time"
a "And new opportunities for you"

To me, this tells you that your choices are opening up new opportunities.

The game is set up so that the first loop forces you to choose between dominant and submissive Alexa. and you get an ending based on your choices, and a notification that she has leveled up. After that first loop, Emily and Sam become options, and new choices are given to the player. So it should be obvious you need to take them to prom to level them up, because that is what you just saw happen with alexa.

I would have previously agreed that getting 4 affinity points with a character was arbitrary, but since the gallery and hints have gone in, and the gallery is now able to be viewed once a day. it clearly states you need 4 points to get a character to prom. other scenes state you need the zeta, which is granted at prom (as you saw in game with alexa, and on the stats screen). so after the first loop of the game (which you cannot avoid) you have seen every game mechanic at work.

For you to say I have explained NOTHING (as you put it) is just a blatant falsehood, and excuse my profanity, makes you a silly willy.

4.50 star(s) 212 Votes