Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
People are going to bitch regardless. Even with the 'grinding' it is not even grinding because you're not spending an hour doing repeatables to go from handholding to kissing like 99% of other h-games.

I enjoyed the update and keep up the good work. Always looking forward to the next update and what is on offer.

As an aside, did the model change for the teacher? For some reason she looks different, or maybe I'm misremembering.
thanks! and no model change, but ive improved lighting, rigging, and expressions since i started, so it might have a slightly different look to the early early stuff

Jun 25, 2018
thanks! and no model change, but ive improved lighting, rigging, and expressions since i started, so it might have a slightly different look to the early early stuff
The lighting was definitely it then. She looked lighter than the previous version and took away the uncanny valley I was feeling from her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Llamamann and Gab1

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
I can't speak for others and I certainly wouldn't want to put the cart before the horse, but if and when Sexbot finally wraps, it wouldn't make me mad if dev were to build a new game ENTIRELY around Emily's college and young adult exploits. Seems like pretty fertile PAtreon-project ground if you ask me. Just sayin'.

Housemouse007

May 11, 2019
I think I skipped over the lose at last beer pong Scene. i cant get this or the other 2 melvins plans for emily to unlock :( Did I go too far in the others? Ive tried several combos to lose the last cup at beer pong but it wont unlock. Any help please?

Theriaton

May 13, 2017
I think I skipped over the lose at last beer pong Scene. i cant get this or the other 2 melvins plans for emily to unlock :( Did I go too far in the others? Ive tried several combos to lose the last cup at beer pong but it wont unlock. Any help please?
"Shoot Front"
"Bounce it, damn it!"
"...but not of the boobs..."
Repeat until you lose the game "Fokus on thinking!"

And Emily's plans are unlocked by falling into Melvin's trap with Emily, not rejecting him, and then in the next loop rewatching the scene where Emily is controlled. You can choose the first scene as normal and the other if she has a lot of Lesbian Points.

I have problems with the scenes of Bailey in the movie and the gym. I think I've seen all the cam scenes because I've already given all the options on the list that appears to me and you met other characters. Does anyone know what I should choose so that all the cam scenes appear in case I have left any of them? Or do I have to do something else?
And the gym scene, I imagine that it seems after the movie scene, otherwise I don't know what I should do either.

Housemouse007

May 11, 2019
"Shoot Front"
"Bounce it, damn it!"
"...but not of the boobs..."
Repeat until you lose the game "Fokus on thinking!"
Thanks! I guess there were some hidden checks. After repeating over and over, I finally got it. Cntrl key is your friend lol.

As for Bailey, I just have the one detached arm movie scene and the workout crotch grind scene. Also there is a webcam scene with her grinding.

JustMe0301

Dec 6, 2020
How do I get Movie with Meiko? I tryed everything.
The guide says. Emily less zeta 1.
Is there an option to lower Emilys zeta level?
In my game meiko is not even in the gallery.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
How do I get Movie with Meiko? I tryed everything.
The guide says. Emily less zeta 1.
Is there an option to lower Emilys zeta level?
In my game meiko is not even in the gallery.
As long as you have at least Lesbian Zeta 1, you can watch the movie with Meiko, when Emily asks if you want to see a movie with her, choose the option Meiko.

Reactions: xapican
Jun 25, 2018
Thanks! I guess there were some hidden checks. After repeating over and over, I finally got it. Cntrl key is your friend lol.

As for Bailey, I just have the one detached arm movie scene and the workout crotch grind scene. Also there is a webcam scene with her grinding.
If you've got a mouse with a wheel on it, you can just scroll back on choices without needing to redo full playthroughs.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
How do you trigger beer pong event?

It just says, Day 5 Evening. How are you supposed to even know what time of day it is, if that's an important factor?

I see that tons of people in this thread are confused over the game mechanics. It's because the developer makes the classic mistake of explaining NOTHING.

I shudder to think how much more $$$ he'd be making if he simply explained the game mechanic, so people could understand it, then they would look forward to looping, because they understand how it works. Instead, I bet most people have no f'ing clue how the looping game mechanics work and just exit out of frustration.

Yea, this looping idea could be so much fun if it was actually explained IN GAME, not here on the forum.

For anyone who can't figure out how to trigger the beer pong event, use unren to turn the console on.

Then type this into the console:
Code:
game = 4
zmomprom = 1
You can type this into the console constantly to see what day it is.
Code:
currentday
The beer pong even triggers on day 5.

It was much easier to go through the game's source code than try to figure out the unexplained game mechanics, lol.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 219 Votes