lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Well, the loop ends after the prom. So an harem ending should be at the prom with all the Hot Squad as his date, as well as Emily and Sara, and with Alexa and Lexxx as bodyguards xD
Yep, probably will be this way. MC goes to the prom with all them (Melvin's mom included) and when Melvin try do something with Lexxx, she won't obey him since she will be full "corrupted" by MC and Alexa. Then the loop is breaked, the prom goes normaly and MC and all the girls end the night with a after-party orgy (Melvin's mom included).

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Zeta Affinity (do not reset after each loop) are as follows:
Emily: Affinity 1 (prom), Lesbian 1 (prom), Corruption 1
Sam: Affinity 2 (2x prom)
Alexa: Dom 2, Sub 2 (2x prom)
Lexxx: Corruption 4
Bailey: Corruption 1

Reactions: DeliteDouche

geno4952

May 3, 2017
I haven't played this update yet but in reading all the latest posts I get a real kick out of people complaining about the "time loop". As I see it, it is an integral part of the game so if you don't like the loop or you don't like having to look a bit to find new choices to make then by all means play another game. Christ..... all this bitching and you are getting the game for free. Talk about being ungrateful... sheesh. It's almost as bad as reading about NT..... nevermind... don't want to open that can of worms... my bad. Anyway... great game... keep up the good work and take all this bullshit complaining with a grain of salt. Kudos to you Llamamann

xskwerl

Mar 5, 2018
Not only do I hope the dev keeps the loop going indefinitely, I hope he adds more loops and then loops that spin off the loops. Just to tick off people who don't like loops.

Loop.

Reactions: Llamamann

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I fully support bringing the version of Sam w/her big tits back into the game at some point. Shortstacks 4Life! WHO'S WITH ME!?!?! :love:
Big breast or not, as long as their not always doing cowgirl and have fishlips animation during sex.
I'm ALL for it(Especially but not exclusively, ShortStacks....YUM)

Reactions: rooney10

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Not only do I hope the dev keeps the loop going indefinitely, I hope he adds more loops and then loops that spin off the loops. Just to tick off people who don't like loops.

Loop.
Like seriously, your stuck in a infinite loop of having sex with beautiful women, the week before prom. why would anyone want to break out of that?!?!

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
Hey fellas, I've been holding off on playing this cause it's an obvious gem. Is now the time to play it or should I keep waiting?

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
for me the loop is annoying. sure, the first time it was ok, not many games has that kind of system,
but after awhile it became grindy. looping many times to unlock 1 scene.
right now Im not even sure I want to download the update because I feel "not another loop that I need to do"
THIS. Exactly how I feel. I mean I love the game so I don't wanna hear the "if you don't enjoy it go fuck off" talk but it DOES get grindy and makes me wait a few updates every now and then for enough content to make it feel less so.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
THIS. Exactly how I feel. I mean I love the game so I don't wanna hear the "if you don't enjoy it go fuck off" talk but it DOES get grindy and makes me wait a few updates every now and then for enough content to make it feel less so.
Ok, but the game is not meant to be played over and over, when there is content missing. I'm building a finished product, that when complete will have "x" number of unique loops to play, with minimal repeats. But until then it is what it is. Obviously playing through the entire game to get one scene is going to get repetitive.

The people saying they are repeating too much, or "grinding" need to put the game down, let me finish it, and get it off steam when it's done.

This isn't directed at you Darklord1234, but sometimes this is like trying to draw a picture of a llama, drawing the head, then people jumping in and saying "That's a stupid looking llama, it doesn't even have a body!"

Gab1

Jul 9, 2018
Man, this last pages has been really fun.

first: the loop is the core of the game, it is the conflict that has to be resolve to win the game, so i think that once the loop is over everything that happens later would be extras, that Llama can decide if he make them or not.

second: yes, if you play de game everytime a update gets out you will have to repeat again and again various scenes but here is a magic trick i use, you can save once you have seen everything the update give you and when you have a new update you load your saved file and you will be able to play the majority of new content in one or two loops max.

third: from now on i will use alpacaperson with the permission of the wise man who use it first to refer to our friendly dev.

last: thanks alpacaperson for this amazin update, i see the great effort you put at this game.

P.D. am i the only person who was slighly dissapointed with Sam second Prom even when it was really great??

Jun 25, 2018
Ok, but the game is not meant to be played over and over, when there is content missing. I'm building a finished product, that when complete will have "x" number of unique loops to play, with minimal repeats. But until then it is what it is. Obviously playing through the entire game to get one scene is going to get repetitive.

The people saying they are repeating too much, or "grinding" need to put the game down, let me finish it, and get it off steam when it's done.

This isn't directed at you Darklord1234, but sometimes this is like trying to draw a picture of a llama, drawing the head, then people jumping in and saying "That's a stupid looking llama, it doesn't even have a body!"
People are going to bitch regardless. Even with the 'grinding' it is not even grinding because you're not spending an hour doing repeatables to go from handholding to kissing like 99% of other h-games.

I enjoyed the update and keep up the good work. Always looking forward to the next update and what is on offer.

As an aside, did the model change for the teacher? For some reason she looks different, or maybe I'm misremembering.

NachoAndCheez

Nov 1, 2020

...Holy, this game is going to be on steam? Great to know!!!

I know you are going to have a blast naming achievements, and I'll have a blast getting all of them. With that said then I will probably wait for the steam release now, your game is great hope you have a great time for the rest of dev time.

4.50 star(s) 219 Votes